• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Mould on bread
Nov 5, 2023
Nothing in this world hurts me as much as my happy memories. To think that I will never get the chance to replicate the joy I once felt is unbearable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, comabitvewombat, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and 15 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Migraines.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, ijustwishtodie, SMmetalhead36 and 5 others
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Missed youth

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, comabitvewombat, ijustwishtodie and 11 others
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
People giving me hope and abandoning me.
Me opening up to people and them using the things that hurt me most against me.
The fact that I don't fit in anywhere, no one really understands what its like to expect the worst and be right every time, and then on top of it the same people who told me "not to worry and that things would get better" then minimize all of it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, ForeverAlone_autist, ijustwishtodie and 10 others
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Myself. I'm my worst nightmare and I have yet to figure out how to change that.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, _AllCatsAreGrey_, Metalhead and 5 others
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
Kindness. It seems cruel to me that its expected to be kind to someone suffering. For ex., if I had a terminal illness, I'd rather be told I'll die, come to terms with it and accept it, and if I survive, be pleasantly surprised, instead of being told that "You will make it!" deluding myself of the future I will have, the places I will see and experiences I could have, only to die anyways.

Even in a normal everyday situation I would rather not be given hope in human beings

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Rocinante
333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
current impossibility of experiencing the real intimacy between people. something like symbiosis with neuro elements. global ego death is my sweetest dream and lack of connection is the worst nightmare.

although at the moment my palate really hurts
i think it's rather egoistical hypocrisy and lie than actual kindness. i think it would be more kind not to talk about future with someone sentenced to death

Reactions: Rocinante, Lostandlooking and innominesatanas44
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
current impossibility of experiencing the real intimacy between people. something like symbiosis with neuro elements. global ego death is my sweetest dream and lack of connection is the worst nightmare.

although at the moment my palate really hurts

i think it's rather egoistical hypocrisy and lie than actual kindness. i think it would be more kind not to talk about future with someone sentenced to death
Anything good that a human person does to me is a lie. Life is simpler in black and white instead of rainbow

Reactions: Rocinante
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Thinking about how happy I was with my ex

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Rocinante, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
chronic illness/pain taking away most of my life. it changed everything for me and i lost a lot.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, ijustwishtodie, eatantz and 9 others
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Most of the time I'm too numb to feel much of anything. But when I'm in a pit it's the loneliness that hurts most.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, leavingthesoultrap, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
mikgazer6

mikgazer6

student
Jul 1, 2024
Injustice and expectations

• Love
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain, thebelljarrr, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Having to wait 3 more years for the next season of Fallout (not that I will see it)... But in all seriousness, my shit show mental health.

Reactions: Rocinante and Lostandlooking
doingitrighthistime

doingitrighthistime

on my way out
May 15, 2024
Not being loved back.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, bed, SMmetalhead36 and 4 others
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
I avoid thinking about these kinds of things... They're in every breath I take, but I don't want to actively think about it them. One of the reasons I'm here...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, _AllCatsAreGrey_, bed and 2 others
BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
Myself. I'm my worst nightmare and I have yet to figure out how to change that.
Same

I feel like all I do is ruin everything I touch. I make people's lives worse for being around, and I absolutely hate and despise myself for it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, Metalhead, Serial Experi Pain and 1 other person
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
Same

I feel like all I do is ruin everything I touch. I make people's lives worse for being around, and I absolutely hate and despise myself for it.
Ha! Realistically you prob only think you do...

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
T

teniralc21

Nov 18, 2023
Lack of meaningful connections.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Hollowman, Rocinante and 3 others
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
Migraines.
Propranolol, riztriptan, anti-anxiety meds, antihistamines, dehydration, light sensitivity, (Although yet to have cure or be taken seriously for that.) sunglasses, day sunglasses, blue light glasses, breaks with eye mask, ice packs, caffeine withdrawal? Just some stuff I've tried. Have yet to be given an mri. Supposed to get blood work done that's other than my vitamin B & D🙄

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Propranolol, riztriptan, anti-anxiety meds, antihistamines, dehydration, light sensitivity, (Although yet to have cure or be taken seriously for that.) sunglasses, day sunglasses, blue light glasses, breaks with eye mask, ice packs, caffeine withdrawal? Just some stuff I've tried. Have yet to be given an mri. Supposed to get blood work done that's other than my vitamin B & D🙄
The only thing that works for me is sleep. It's hard to fall asleep but once I do it starts to go away by the time I wake up. I used to get migraines a lot between grades 5 to 6. I tried using the pain meds the doctors had prescribed me once but I immediately threw them up. Thankfully, I don't get them anywhere near as often anymore and when I do they aren't as severe. Just once in a bluemoon. The last one I had was several months ago but I caught onto to it early enough and went to sleep.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
The only thing that works for me is sleep. It's hard to fall asleep but once I do it starts to go away by the time I wake up. I used to get migraines a lot between grades 5 to 6. I tried using the pain meds the doctors had prescribed me once but I immediately threw them up. Thankfully, I don't get them anywhere near as often anymore and when I do they aren't as severe. Just once in a bluemoon. The last one I had was several months ago but I caught onto to it early enough and went to sleep.
Never got an mri or needed rx glasses? I only started getting them as an adult

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Various parts of my body and the life that I lost due to sickness.

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, Lostandlooking, Rocinante and 2 others
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Unexplained misery soup of my body's various dysfunctions. Food is in second place but that's ultimately caused by my health anyway. Exhausting, disabling, and the lid on the bucket of moral failings I try to crawl out of occassionally.

Other than that, emotional flatlining. There's nothing I hate more than nothing. Having experienced both so frequently, I'd rather feel too strongly, pain or pleasure, than feel nothing at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Rocinante
buyersremorse

buyersremorse

useless
Feb 16, 2023
the thought of my parents suffering after i go is the one thing that kills me more than anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Kavka, ColorlessTrees and 2 others
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
My immediate reality. Always

Reactions: Metalhead and ijustwishtodie
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Currently I hurt myself the most in a non-conscious compulsive sort of way, a lot of self-sabotage

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_ and Lostandlooking
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Same

Me too, but I also feel like I ruin myself too. Ruining others often ends in ruining yourself also yk, and I'm also impulsive af.

Reactions: BojackHorseman
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
People giving me hope and abandoning me.
Me opening up to people and them using the things that hurt me most against me.
The fact that I don't fit in anywhere, no one really understands what its like to expect the worst and be right every time, and then on top of it the same people who told me "not to worry and that things would get better" then minimize all of it.
Agree!
A lot of things, low self esteem and self worth, health issues, past trauma, feeling I don't deserve anything which has impacted my growth overall. Imposter syndrome

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain and Lostandlooking
BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
Ha! Realistically you prob only think you do...
My husband of course tells me its not true, but I feel alot of times hes just saying that because hes my husband and hes stuck with me. Like I look back at stuff Ive said and done and I remember the look on his face and it just confirms my belief that he would have been better off marrying someone kind and normal instead of me.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie