• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
being single

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: 333s, Lostandlooking and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
What hurts me the most is being alive. It's life itself that is hurting me. I'm in pain because I am a human. It isn't even anything significant that's hurting me... it's just more so the motions of life itself that's hurting me

Reactions: sserafim
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
My husband of course tells me its not true, but I feel alot of times hes just saying that because hes my husband and hes stuck with me. Like I look back at stuff Ive said and done and I remember the look on his face and it just confirms my belief that he would have been better off marrying someone kind and normal instead of me.
He could've left; he didn't...
Im sure it wouldn't hurt to apologize for those things that you remember saying/doing. Little things like that can go a long way.

Reactions: BojackHorseman
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
That I never tried to open up about my feelings when I was younger, maybe my life would have been different if I had received help then or maybe not ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
People giving me hope and abandoning me.
Me opening up to people and them using the things that hurt me most against me.
The fact that I don't fit in anywhere, no one really understands what its like to expect the worst and be right every time, and then on top of it the same people who told me "not to worry and that things would get better" then minimize all of it.
I'm glad to finally see something relatable here because all i ever see is people who say they ignore potential friends and cut them off. It kind of feels weird seeing that repeated on here from people who then complain about not having friends. I recently had an online friend of 2 years stop talking to me.. so šŸ˜ž

• Hugs
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Myself. I hurt myself the most by sabotaging myself or just by being the way I am. Trying to change hurts me too because I usually end up making things worse for myself afterwards.

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_ and ForeverAlone_autist
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Consciousness. Besides of that having no partner and being lonely/ touch depraved.

Reactions: ForeverAlone_autist
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Waking up, knowing that it's another day to go through.

Reactions: thebelljarrr and ForeverAlone_autist
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
I'm glad to finally see something relatable here because all i ever see is people who say they ignore potential friends and cut them off. It kind of feels weird seeing that repeated on here from people who then complain about not having friends. I recently had an online friend of 2 years stop talking to me.. so šŸ˜ž
It's funny you say that, because I am absolutely guilty of pushing people away... It's actually one of my biggest flaws. I cannot trust that people mean well, because they never actually do. The ones I have trusted have only fucked me over so I learned to just be alone. Plus I'm so miserable I don't even want to subject anyone to me... I would love friends, but I'm so used to being rejected when I try or just not finding anyone who gets me that it feels like I shouldn't bother. Now I'm so old that there's nowhere to meet anyone, heh.

chiarax00

chiarax00

Persephoneā€™s Child
Jul 5, 2024
this might sound dumb but it's almost been a year since my kitty passed away and i can't even say his name without weeping.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, thebelljarrr and Serial Experi Pain
Surreal

Surreal

Feel free to dm anytime!
Jul 7, 2024
Being used. Give plenty but receive nothing. Being ignored.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Serial Experi Pain
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Mostly severe social anxiety and OCD.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Missing out on life experiences, my youth, past trauma and being alive.

reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
to be hated by others and know i am hated (not just speculative)

• Love
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain and comabitvewombat
comabitvewombat

comabitvewombat

Comabat
Jun 7, 2024
Missed youth
This is me too. I was doing good until around 14 years old my mom told me I might as well drop out of school, brought abusive men in who gave me drugs and my years all melded together until I turned 18 and I moved out

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante