• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Just this past weekend, someone a Family member of mine knew from work just died from Brain Cancer. I won't say this persons name but they were only 20 years old. I never got to meet this person but from what I've heard they were very well liked and loved dearly from everyone that knew this person. There's also a work friend I had who passed away in her late 40's last year from leukemia, she had an older son who had a baby which made her a Grandmother. She was such a nice person, especially to me. And yet i'm still here while they're not... which is why I ask why should I get to live while they can no longer do so? I'm not special. I just don't understand...

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Simple explanation, no one is deciding who dies. It's all just GenesAndEnvironments.

Reactions: Superdeterminist
sorella santini

sorella santini

Jan 19, 2021
Yes. My thoughts too.

My MIL died of COVID last month. Such a lovely woman. I would have traded places with her given the chance.

S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
I think about this all the time. You know how people often think life is unfair, such that some are richer, better looking, have a better life, job etc. In my own way I think that it is unfair, that my life would be more deserving, to someone who could better use it. I have read some of the most heart-breaking posts on this forum before, from people who suffer from terminal illness, and the way they describe the details of their pain every single day. I just couldn't help conceiving that they deserve a life so much more than I do.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Green Destiny considering all the rapists, murderers, and abusers living in this fucked up world, I would say you very much deserve to be alive. Sometimes people just get dealt a bad hand - luck of the draw. It has nothing to do with how good or bad they are relative to you - diseases don't care what kind of person you are. It's just statistics.

Reactions: Symbiote
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Life, death - who is to say which is the better state to be in?

Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Karma maybe? At least that's the most convincing philosophical answer I can think of. There might as well be no reason at all and all this could just be environmental/luck/genetics and what not but we do tend to like attaching meanings to stuff that seem meaningless and random.

I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I think about that everytime. Here I am wanting to die for years and all of these people who don't want to die end up dying. I'd gladly trade my life for someone who wants theirs

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
If the devil were to appropach me I'd sell him my soul but absorb the deadly diseases of 5 people that want to live but will die soon in order to die myself in peace soon :)) Then my life would have had at least some sense.