• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I see ur profile pic :D Non existence.. nice!
You must be the first person to comment on my profile picture. I actually forgot that I changed it. Either way, what do you believe in? I know you said you believe in the idea of heaven, specifically christian heaven, but are you sure? Is it more so that you rather wish it were true instead of believing in it

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Regardless of ones opinion, this is a very important question for us people who might ctb in the near future.
Evolution has been proven to be true .

imo a human is just an animal. an animal is just a group of cells. a group of cells is that cell. that cell is a machine and chemical reactions. can a human be different than what it was before? when did this mystical change of a machine acquiring a soul occur ? at the primate level did apes or monkeys suddenly acquire a soul? at the mammal level did cats suddenly acquire a soul? at the fish / vertebrate level did fish suddenly acquire a soul? when did a soul get assigned to an animal and how by whom , what is the process? at the cell leveL? does a single cell ameoba have a soul? Do chemical reactions have a soul. Do the neural networks of chatgpt ai have a soul. No all cases . The soul afterlife reincarnation god etc are purely fictional tales

here is a diagram of evolution. at what stage did an organism acquire a soul?

Human-Evolution_VF.png

imo there is no soul no god , nothing mystical supernatural or magical. a human is just that first cell with added extreme horrors like a brain than can suffer excruciating constant unending unbearable pain : but this this consciousness / brain / life which can suffer to such unbearable extremes is constantly lectured to us that is a beautiful gift that we must be grateful for. i think it's pure torture an abomination

A chimpanzee has 98% same genes as a human . A cat 92%. So they are different ,? Do they have a soul
There just seems to be some fundamental differences between humans and animals. Like, can an animal actually think? It can surely feel but is it really conscious? It seems to act exclusively on instincts and feelings. I open the door to my parents house and their dog instantly runs over to the door to see who's there - it doesn't sit there debating with itself: "hmm I'm kinda tired, I don't know if I want to run the door and check who is there", no it just instantly do it and it's solely based on instinct.

Are animals capable of doing evil? I don't believe so. Only humans seems to be capable of doing evil. Also, the concept of suicide doesn't exist in animals. There seems to be some fundamental differences.

Me personally, I somewhat believe in reincarnation because there seems to be a cycle to everything in the universe. The opposite of death is birth. Even if the whole universe dies, most scientists suggest that it will just "rebirth" itself sometime after its "death".

The philosopher Alan Watts has an interesting take on reincarnation: "you were at the same place before you were born, as you will be when you are death, and yet somehow you still happened to exist, so why can't you exist again after you are death?".

Last edited:
B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
There is absolutely nothing after death.

God doesnt exist, nor any "universe".

Earth is actually flat, there is no space or any bullshit NASA lies.

We are trapped under the firmament, nobody escapes earth.

Do your own research on this topic as its regarded as conspiracy but you'll be surprised.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024

Do your own research on this topic as its regarded as conspiracy but you'll be surprised.
ok im interested to know more
Apparently these kinda things happen 🤷

Thread 'corpse photos' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-corpse-photos.156812/
ok but by then we are already 'gone' lol
Apparently these kinda things happen 🤷

Thread 'corpse photos' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-corpse-photos.156812/
ok but by then we are already 'gone' lol

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024

Hmmm your statements doesn't really make sense to me? I'm well aware of Flat Earth Theory and most people who believe that the earth is flat also strongly believes in God. They believe that "concepts" such as the universe and evolution are scams designed to deceive humanity into disbelieving in God.

• Informative
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Hmmm your statements doesn't really make sense to me? I'm well aware of Flat Earth Theory and most people who believe that the earth is flat also strongly believes in God. They believe that "concepts" such as the universe and evolution are scams designed to deceive humanity into disbelieving in God.
Well let him present his theories. I'm honestly keen to hear what he has to say

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Clearly, it's up to the individual to decide, if, what. And only the individual once they are dead will figure all this out. Or rather, if there's nothing after death, they won't be figuring anything out because they won't be around to figure it out. 🤷‍♂️