• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Disagree. It's important for prospective users of the SN method to know what their body will look like.
Unless these people gave their permission before death to have their picture put on any website it is immoral - look the word up maybe it will enlighten you. There are creeps on SaSu who love to see stuff like this.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Unless these people gave their permission before death to have their picture put on any website it is immoral - look the word up maybe it will enlighten you. There are creeps on SaSu who love to see stuff like this.

I think if they were willing to kill themselves and force someone else to deal with their corpse then they cannot complain if pictures of their corpse are revealed to the world.

If you wanna die, that's ok with me, but if you are going to kill yourself, it's ridiculous to think you're entitled to your corpse being treat in a certain way when you have literally burdened others with the handling of your corpse in a way they never anticipated or agreed to in the first place.

Don't be like "I'm committing suicide, so you all have to deal with my stinking corpse in a way that was never planned with your prior knowledge, but respect my corpse!"

You have burdened others with your corpse that may look in awful shape after you CTB, you're in no position to be preaching on anyone about morality.

As far as I'm concerned I don't really give a shit if people photograph my corpse after death, because I'll be dead.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I think if they were willing to kill themselves and force someone else to deal with their corpse then they cannot complain if pictures of their corpse are revealed to the world.

If you wanna die, that's ok with me, but if you are going to kill yourself, it's ridiculous to think you're entitled to your corpse being treat in a certain way when you have literally burdened others with the handling of your corpse in a way they never anticipated or agreed to in the first place.

Don't be like "I'm committing suicide, so you all have to deal with my stinking corpse in a way that was never planned with your prior knowledge, but respect my corpse!"

You have burdened others with your corpse that may look in awful shape after you CTB, you're in no position to be preaching on anyone about morality.

As far as I'm concerned I don't really give a shit if people photograph my corpse after death, because I'll be dead.

Wht a cmpletly un-empathetc rsponse t/ suicdl ppl

U r basclly sayng tht bcse thr ctb cn effct othr ppl thn thy r nt permittd t/ b treatd wth n.e respct thmslves

Tht = nt hw thngs wrk

Am srry tht u h8 suicdl ppl tht mch

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Wht a cmpletly un-empathetc rsponse t/ suicdl ppl

U r basclly sayng tht bcse thr ctb cn effct othr ppl thn thy r nt permittd t/ b treatd wth n.e respct thmslves

Tht = nt hw thngs wrk

Am srry tht u h8 suicdl ppl tht mch

I don't hate suicidal people at all, what I'm saying is perfectly rational and reasonable.

I am suicidal, but I wouldn't give a shit if people photographed my corpse because I wont be here to experience it, and I know it may be necessary.

I know that when I kill myself I will be burdening people with my corpse that may be in a very bad state, so I don't expect others to respect my decision, only to allow it. They're entitled to disagree with my decision.

And like I and others have said, people are photographed without the need for their consent sometimes for good reason, and showing people these corpses is valuable to make people fully aware of the consequences of their CTB on their body and what they will be exposing others to.

If you want to kill yourself, fine, but be aware of what you're leaving behind because what you're leaving behind will not be your burden, but everyone elses.

I'm not suggest we allow people to perform acts of necrophilia of corpses, but photographing corpses is perfectly normal. People who are murdered have their corpses photographed all the time, and there are plenty of images online of it right now.

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021

U jst usd murdr victms as an xample

Ur initl commnt ws inferrng tht ppl r allowd t/ treat u as thy wnt bcse of effcts on thm - lke revnge or punshmnt bcse th/ suicdl persn hs dne smethng immorl & mst accpt 'consquencs fr thr actns'

Ur logc = nt appropri8 fr murdr victms bcse thy hve nt xpressd a b-havr fr whch thy hve t/ accpt consqunces

S/ u hve changd ur argmnt

'Affctng ppl' = nt a reasn or an xcuse fr justfyng postng sch imges onlne - whch = ur orignl argmnt tht slf & othrs tke xceptn wth

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
U jst usd murdr victms as an xample

Ur initl commnt ws inferrng tht ppl r allowd t/ treat u as thy wnt bcse of effcts on thm - lke revnge or punshmnt bcse th/ suicdl persn hs dne smethng immorl & mst accpt 'consquencs fr thr actns'

Ur logc = nt appropri8 fr murdr victms bcse thy hve nt xpressd a b-havr fr whch thy hve t/ accpt consqunces

S/ u hve changd ur argmnt

'Affctng ppl' = nt a reasn or an xcuse fr justfyng postng sch imges onlne - whch = ur orignl argmnt tht slf & othrs tke xceptn wth
I haven't changed my argument, you misunderstood it.

Reactions: davidtorez
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Thn th/ argmnt of burdenng ppl = irrelvnt bcse treatmnt of suicdl ppl shld nt b basd on thse emotnl reactns

You have shown that you didn't understand or are deliberately misrepresenting my argument because of how you've reworded it back into your own comments.

I also didn't say or imply that people deserved this treatment as a "punishment" either, nor did I imply suicide was immoral... This is not the first time I've seen you argue and deliberately try to misrepresent what someone is saying to try and win an argument.

You argue in bad faith, so I aint going to bother with you anymore.

Reactions: davidtorez
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@Dark Window with your attitude towards suicidal people and consequences for their action, it makes me scared that you may have a dedicated account on WPD web site participating among those that comment nasty insult and disrespect on videos of those that commit suicide?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
@Dark Window with your attitude towards suicidal people and consequences for their action, it makes me scared that you may have a dedicated account on WPD web site participating among those that comment nasty insult and disrespect on videos of those that commit suicide?
What is WPD?

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
.. if you are going to kill yourself, it's ridiculous to think you're entitled to your corpse being treat in a certain way when you have literally burdened others with the handling of your corpse in a way they never anticipated or agreed to in the first place.
If you want to kill yourself, fine, but be aware of what you're leaving behind because what you're leaving behind will not be your burden, but everyone elses.

Ur agmnts abt whthr or rspect shld b givn = rpeatdly connctd t/ th/ fct tht thy r a 'burdn'

Am nt sre wht am 'delibr8tly ms-represntng' hre

Th/ fct tht a decsn genr8tes a burdn = nt a reasn t/ justfy nt treating suicdl ppl wth respct

Puttng 1nes slf in2 a positn of CTB whre thy r lkely 2 b phtographd & includd in medcl rports = basc caus & effct & = nothng t/ d/ wth 'burdns'

Sayng tht sme1 cnnt xpect t/ b treatd wth rspect bcse thy 'cre8td a burdn' = nt th/ sme

rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
I'm sorry to say, but by saying people have no say in what happens to their body; that they DO NOT deserve such for being silly people leaving for corpses for other people, you are certainly saying that suicidal don't deserve that respect.

You're new. Perhaps it's best to watch a bit, rather than spurting out these sort of comments which seem to lack perspective and empathy. Consider the place you are posting such in.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I'm sorry to say, but by saying people have no say in what happens to their body; that they DO NOT deserve such for being silly people leaving for corpses for other people, you are certainly saying that suicidal don't deserve that respect.

You're new. Perhaps it's best to watch a bit, rather than spurting out these sort of comments which seem to lack perspective and empathy. Consider the place you are posting such in.
k

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Is there a way to prevent your corpse from being photographed? Or does it happen in all cases

Reactions: iloverachel
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Is there a way to prevent your corpse from being photographed? Or does it happen in all cases
I'm pretty sure your relatives who have to deal with all that stuff will have to agree whether your corpse can be shown in a study that becomes public or not. In the case you've nothing written explicitly. In an autopsy photos r made, I'm pretty sure of that.Or when police is involved and they examine the location where someone was found.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Respect for the dead, their corpses and their memory transcends suicide.

It's a vile, immoral, thing for professionals that deal with corpses like coroners, morticians, etc, to leak and expose images of the said corpses to the general public.

Unfortunately, once the images are leaked, we all know that the internet is a lawless, uncontrollable, land, and people will eventually share them for whatever reasons or purposes. That's why it's so important for those professionals to be very rigorous with observing all the ethical guidelines.

That being said...

I do think that sharing them, once they're out there, is not necessarily a sign of perversion or immorality. It might just be the result of a morbid curiosity or even for informational purposes — just like how tobacco companies are obliged to show in their cigarette packs very distasteful pictures of a cancerous lung or mouth, in order to dissuade people from smoking...

Is there a way to prevent your corpse from being photographed?
The only sure way to guarantee that no one will do absolutely anything to your corpse is to plead with Mr. Putin for him to nuke you with a nuclear bomb...

I wish I could do that... I wanted to be completely vaporized.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I don't understand why people are upset. The op did not take those pictures himself. They were already out and public, whoever took those pictures is responsible for being immoral, not the person who distributed them after they were already posted and public imho

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
I didn't expect these replies. I find this very interesting. OP didn't seem to have an ill intent, the post is marked as NSFW as well as spoilered. What's the fuss if the pictures are already out in the public? I looked it up just now out of mere curiosity and those certain images pop up among the first results on google.
I find nothing wrong with informing people of what their bodies could look like after using SN, especially since it's a widely used method.

S

saunabliss

Jan 14, 2024
I do think that sharing them, once they're out there, is not necessarily a sign of perversion or immorality. It might just be the result of a morbid curiosity or even for informational purposes — just like how tobacco companies are obliged to show in their cigarette packs very distasteful pictures of a cancerous lung or mouth, in order to dissuade people from smoking...
This. Intent is key when judging the contents of the post. OP should have clarified his purpose and added a clear warning when sharing the photos.

I'm torn cause I do want to respect the dead but at the same time, it may be educational to show the aftermath of a SN body, similar to what non-profits show to deter people from smoking. At the same time, those non-profits wouldn't go as far as exhibiting real dead bodies.

Personally, these photos have greatly diminished my desire to use SN (at the moment) so I guess that's a good thing?

Last edited: