• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
i think it was on some thread u talked about the 'loosh' stuff. That's the most confusing part.

And this ties into that. The spirit guides. Who are they? are they there to guide us or to misguide us?

And oh yeah, I like the idea of being able to meet deceased ppl or animals we loved.
Oh yeah. The loosh is basically energy that the archons get out of our suffering. Negative emotions produce loosh. The archons seem to be factory farming humans in the same way that we farm animals. It's like The Promised Neverland. We're all stuck in a reincarnation cycle on this planet, we're tricked by the light into reincarnating. Our memory is wiped with every incarnation and the archons feed off of our energy.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
It's rumored that they do help us but we aren't aware of it and we still have free will. I feel like they are just sipping beers cheering us on the sideline from above
hmmm yes i have thought of it like that for sure. u mean when we are alive correct?

In the earlier post, i was referring to ones tho tell us to walk to the white light. Those guys

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
And this ties into that. The spirit guides. Who are they? are they there to guide us or to misguide us?
It's rumored that they do help us but we aren't aware of it and we still have free will. I feel like they are just sipping beers cheering us on the sideline from above

I heard that the spirit guides could be archons in disguise

Reactions: Homo erectus
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Oh yeah. The loosh is basically energy that the archons get out of our suffering. Negative emotions produce loosh. The archons seem to be factory farming humans in the same way that we farm animals. It's like The Promised Neverland. We're all stuck in a reincarnation cycle on this planet, we're tricked by the light into reincarnating. Our memory is wiped with every incarnation and the archons feed off of our energy.
Yeah how do u break free of that? Is that what awaits us once we take that final step ?
I heard that the spirit guides could be archons in disguise
yep. Not good for us

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Yeah how do u break free of that? Is that what awaits us once we take that final step ?

yep. Not good for us
I'm not sure lol. Some people (prison planet theory believers) say to not go into the light. The Tibetan Book of the Dead says something different though, it says to go to the first white light as it is your mind. There's conflicting information here so I don't know what to believe

Reactions: Homo erectus
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
I'm not sure lol. Some people (prison planet theory believers) say to not go into the light. The Tibetan Book of the Dead says something different though, it says to go to the first white light as it is your mind. There's conflicting information here so I don't know what to believe
The Tibetan book is probably going to misguide us lol. I read a bunch of it and it didnt feel very different from the usual 'be a good person' etc thing. i mean duh im all of that. now tell me something that might be useful lol
is the prison planet theory legit? what r ur thoughts on it

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
The Tibetan book is probably going to misguide us lol. I read a bunch of it and it didnt feel very different from the usual 'be a good person' etc thing. i mean duh im all of that. now tell me something that might be useful lol

It's not legit lmao. You are more likely to die, go through catharsis and be reborn in a different body or float in the energy space with other souls of your past reincarnations.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I really hope there is nothing after death. Wouldn't want to repeat life again. I consider myself a good person, I deserved so much better, yet all I got was pain.
Same. I want nothing. Just peace.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

Idk lol. Maybe, it's a possibility. No one knows for sure though

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
ha
It's not legit lmao. You are more likely to die, go through catharsis and be reborn in a different body or float in the energy space with other souls of your past reincarnations.
have u done any reading on the subject? check ur DMs?
can u pick who to be born as then?

Last edited:
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
U seem quite knowledgeable about this. Would u explain to me what u know about rebirth? is it a real thing? is it to be feared? especially by those who want to ctb
I don't know if it's real, unfortunately. I've spent a lot of time contemplating it.

I think it probably is not, but it's hard to say.

According to Buddhism suicide accrues negative karma which influences the next rebirth. However, there are also a large number of other karmic influences that impacts one's next rebirth. Suicide is but one proportion of many impacts.

So, I would say the important question is: what are you doing now to cultivate peace, wisdom, kindness, etc.?

If one engages in right view + right actions, the impact of suicide will likely be less than if one commits suicide after engaging in cruelty, for example.

I would encourage us all to find a sense of peace, loving kindness, and equanimity during these times. If one wishes for resources on Buddhist practice or wants to talk more about it, you are welcome to message me ❤️

Wishing all beings peace in living or dying

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I don't know if it's real, unfortunately. I've spent a lot of time contemplating it.

I think it probably is not, but it's hard to say.

According to Buddhism suicide accrues negative karma which influences the next rebirth. However, there are also a large number of other karmic influences that impacts one's next rebirth. Suicide is but one proportion of many.

So, I would say the important question is: what are you doing now to cultivate peace, wisdom, kindness, etc.?

If one engages in right view + right actions, the impact of suicide will likely be less than if one commits suicide after engaging in cruelty, for example.

I would encourage us all to find a sense of peace, loving kindness, and equanimity during these times. If one wishes for resources on Buddhist practice or wants to talk more about it, you are welcome to message me ❤️

Wishing all beings peace in living or dying
What other karmic influences impact one's next rebirth? Btw, what's the karma for Asperger's/autism? Is it a soul challenge or just bad past life karma? How can you ensure that you have the best rebirth possible?

Last edited:
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
Evolution has been proven to be true .

imo a human is just an animal. an animal is just a group of cells. a group of cells is that cell. that cell is a machine and chemical reactions. can a human be different than what it was before? when did this mystical change of a machine acquiring a soul occur ? at the primate level did apes or monkeys suddenly acquire a soul? at the mammal level did cats suddenly acquire a soul? at the fish / vertebrate level did fish suddenly acquire a soul? when did a soul get assigned to an animal and how by whom , what is the process? at the cell leveL? does a single cell ameoba have a soul? Do chemical reactions have a soul. Do the neural networks of chatgpt ai have a soul. No all cases . The soul afterlife reincarnation god etc are purely fictional tales

here is a diagram of evolution. at what stage did an organism acquire a soul?

Human-Evolution_VF.png

imo there is no soul no god , nothing mystical supernatural or magical. a human is just that first cell with added extreme horrors like a brain than can suffer excruciating constant unending unbearable pain : but this this consciousness / brain / life which can suffer to such unbearable extremes is constantly lectured to us that is a beautiful gift that we must be grateful for. i think it's pure torture an abomination

A chimpanzee has 98% same genes as a human . A cat 92%. So they are different ,? Do they have a soul
So consciousness resides in material? This is panpsychism.

Which is also derived from an axiom.

Im not saying it's a better or worse explanation, only that it assumes certain premises to be a fundamental truth, which doesn't appear any more scientifically valid than consciousness being independently originated.

Check if Chalmer's book, "The conscious mind" for a detailed explanation of what is called the hard problem of consciousness.

Psychology and empirical sciences usually focus only on the soft problems that you have put forth; outcomes, behaviour, evolution, etc. rather than the phenomenology; the "what is is like", proven only by our direct experience of our own consciousness.

Last edited:
wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
Life goes on, your loved ones will cry for maybe 3 days and then start life again with one less burden. Maybe you will even be exploited in stories for someone's favors

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Seeing the predicted outcome of averaging with the human species... At this rate The humans who can't afford a brain implant will have one of those hats that keeps the phone screen in front if their eyes all day as they shuffle around.

• Wow
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
So consciousness resides in material? This is panpsychism.

Which is also derived from an axiom.

Im not saying it's a better or worse explanation, only that it assumes certain premises to be a fundamental truth, which doesn't appear any more scientifically valid than consciousness being independently originated.

Check if Chalmer's book, "The conscious mind" for a detailed explanation of what is called the hard problem of consciousness.

Psychology and empirical sciences usually focus only on the soft problems that you have put forth; outcomes, behaviour, evolution, etc. rather than the phenomenology; the "what is is like", proven only by our direct experience of our own consciousness.
I think consciousness arises from the patterns in the neural connections in the brain .

Where do you think consciousness arises?

at what stage in evolution did a soul get assigned to an animal at the cell, amoeba , vertebrate, fish, mammal , dog, primate , monkey, ape , chimpanzee, human? which of these have a soul?

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I think consciousness arises from the patterns in the neural connections in the brain .

Where do you think consciousness arises?

at what stage in evolution did a soul get assigned to an animal at the cell, amoeba , vertebrate, fish, mammal , dog, primate , , monkey, ape , chimpanzee, human? which of these have soul?
Consciousness doesn't come from the brain there is no scientific consensus

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023

That's correlational. And of course, correlation =/= causation.

Chalmers also discusses this in his book The Conscious Mind

It's so correlational that it seems likely, but again, it is not deterministic, nor does it explain why sodium-potassium ion pumps produce consciousness but other ionic transfers apparently don't?

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I strongly believe in evolution and that we are no special from other living beings, it's very narcissistic to think that we are in my opinion.

So yeah, since I also don't believe that living beings have souls, I see death being the end for us, our body dies and decomposes. Life just goes on for what's still existing till they meet the same fate.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
That's correlational. And of course, correlation =/= causation.

Chalmers also discusses this in his book The Conscious Mind

It's so correlational that it seems likely, but again, it is not deterministic, nor does it explain why sodium-potassium ion pumps produce consciousness but other ionic transfers apparently don't?
from where do you think consciousness arises?

at what stage in evolution did a soul get assigned to an animal at the cell, amoeba , vertebrate, fish, mammal , dog, primate , monkey, ape , chimpanzee, human? which of these have a soul?

Why is consciousness important? I see concsiousness as an extreme horror. If i'm not conscious as in anesthesia or Death then I can't suffer unbearable constant pain. They can cut the intestines of my corpse out or of me under anesthesia and I won't feel the pain but if i'm consciouss then i can suffer that pain of them cutting my intestines out . so why is this venerated or important but not a nigthmare horror as i see it? also i wouldn't care if they cut them all out if i'm a corpse Dead.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

at what stage in evolution did a soul get assigned to an animal at the cell, amoeba , vertebrate, fish, mammal , dog, primate , monkey, ape , chimpanzee, human? which of these have soul?
Why can't you assume that it exists independently of us? That it simply is. It doesn't have to arise from anywhere. We are simply accessing a part of it when we are born just like everything else that lives

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
I don't know. That's precisely the hard problem. We need to be careful of jumping to conclusions (e.g., a "soul") simply because we have suggested the alternative hypothesis (materialism) to be fallible.

I don't believe in a soul. I only believe in consciousness because I experience it. The fact that there is an experience whatsoever (and we are not just computers "pretending to feel and act, which we can disprove through direct experience) implies an immaterial quality. This fact in itself does not imply the existence of a soul, but it does imply there is an additional quality that is beyond neurochemical signalling; something unexplained by behaviour alone (AKA psychology); thus, the emergence of the philosophy of consciousness; a field that has no definite answer it appears :/

I'm unsure whether it arises out of materials or if it bears a unique quality that is influenced by neuronal activity.

Consciousness is important because it is all we know. The source of our everything, for lack of a better word. If you appraise it as unimportant, it becomes important precisely because it is the mechanism through which you appraise things to begin with.

It is only a horror because your consciousness perceives pain. Human consciousness could be seen as a horror because it is inseparable from pain (at some point or another).

But we can imagine consciousness without pain, and thus a conscious operator without the hardware or possibility of pain is likely possible. So, the horror is the combination of consciousness + pain. Consciousness alone is not a horror.

In fact, horror itself requires an aspect of suffering (fear, discomfort, shock, etc.) without these negatively affective adjectives, horrors could not exist.

So really, it's suffering that is the problem, it seems to me you are saying. As without any concept of "bad" it's impossible for something to be bad. Appraisals of "bad" are contingent on an experience of bad; which is a specific type or mode of consciousness.

That's to say that all apples are fruit but not all fruit are apples. All pain is conscious bit not all consciousness is necessarily painful; in terms of possibilities for states of consciousness.

What would be so bad about consciousness without the notion of "bad" as a parameter to begin with? It's a catch 22.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
All I at least know is that I'm no longer in this world anymore

B

boblong

Mar 15, 2023
Your body rots slowly , only bones remains . About heaven or hell , idk.