• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I was thinking of ctb next week or sometime this month at least. This pandemic bullshit is ridiculous. It's a complete overreaction.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you follow the driver laws you should be fine. Just have a plausible story to tell any cop if they talk to you, or tell them to leave you alone.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
If you follow the driver laws you should be fine. Just have a plausible story to tell any cop if they talk to you, or tell them to leave you alone.
Tell them to leave you alone LOL

Reactions: Spitfire
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
In the United States? Don't speed or break any driving laws and no one will bother you
But if a state is under lockdown, it's expected that no one should be out except stores and stuff.

U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
Nah, the government in the United States doesn't have the right to order people to stay in their homes for extended periods of time. I think lockdown is a media created term

But if a state is under lockdown, it's expected that no one should be out except stores and stuff.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
What's this got to do with suicide?
Unless you think law enforcers mighy shoot to kill?
A lockdown would prevent me carrying out my method.
Nah, the government in the United States doesn't have the right to order people to stay in their homes for extended periods of time. I think lockdown is a media created term
Governors are doing it.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
If you live in the US, I have to assume that you don't drive at all and haven't been out of the house in months to be asking this question. The "lockdowns" or "stay-at-home orders" don't prevent us from leaving the house or driving on the highway... or driving anywhere in the country, for that matter. No one is policing people like that.

Are you sure you're old enough to be on this forum?

All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
If you live in the US, I have to assume that you don't drive at all and haven't been out of the house in months to be asking this question. The "lockdowns" or "stay-at-home orders" don't prevent us from leaving the house or driving on the highway... or driving anywhere in the country, for that matter. No one is policing people like that.

I've asked this posters age before but no response.
Relentless low quality irrelevant posts like this do suggest under 18

U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
So I'm sorry that you're going through a rough time. One of your comments mentions the lockdown is over blown. And your right, how some media are reporting things is way over blown. I say this because I know how awful the media is, make sure you have a clear view of the state of things before you make any decisions. Maybe check things out for yourself. Today a bar owner was arrested in state island. For basically being a scofflaw. Like hundreds of people unmasked in his facility and lying about it the code people when they showed up two days ago. No one is being harassed or arrested for being outside

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020

I'm disabled and home bound. Why did you have to be so condescending in your response? Is it that hard not to be an asshole?
I've asked this posters age before but no response.
Relentless low quality irrelevant posts like this do suggest under 18
Why do you feel entitled to know my age?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
As far as I can tell, no one's heavily enforcing lockdown like that, not even where I am in California. At worst, some police are lurking in areas during our county-mandated 10 pm to 5 am curfew but before then, no one really minds. My job is non-essential and I'm outside right now doing it. Some food places even still have outdoor seating.

Also, you can always say you're on your way to buy groceries or something even if they did catch you.

T

Tired of existing

Nov 28, 2020
Simple, get some blue collar work outfit like an overall with a commercial looking brand on it.
Forge a letter that you are on your way to your job site with a business stamp or signiture.
Facility maintanance, construction, sewage works, whatever, be creative.
It just has to be considered "essential".

Authorities usually don't care if you are dresses like a blue collar worker and have some piece of paper with a comercial apearence from a legitimate business.
People ussually only see, what they want to see.
When a cop sees someone in an overall with tools and a paper with a business stamp on it, he just assumes that you are what he sees in front of him.

That works pretty much everywhere, heck you could even access most wharehouses if you just dress like you belong.
Noboy looks twice, you are what people see in front of them.

Reactions: Kramer
Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
I was thinking of ctb next week or sometime this month at least. This pandemic bullshit is ridiculous. It's a complete overreaction.
Check your state laws. You can find this out yourself.