• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Recently I ordered my SN I am not sure when I will take it. I think someone once mentioned at least 2 years it will not expired if sealed. Certainly don't rely on my words. Could very well be wrong many state different "facts". My friends try to stop me from committing suicide and suggest another clinic stay. (my sixth within 9 years)

How long will the SN not expire if I keep it sealed in a usual room temperature? What if the sealing is not perfect and I accidentally ingest expired SN could this cause (longterm) damage?

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
How long will the SN not expire if I keep it sealed in a usual room temperature? What if the sealing is not perfect and I accidentally ingest expired SN could this cause (longterm) damage?
Sn is pretty durable and so it'll be pretty stable at room temperature, if you've looked up the scientific information on it, you'll find that it degrades at a very high temperature. With regard to the sealing, it should be fine depending on the manufacturer and what safety cautions they adhered to in order to be able to even sell it to begin with, I'm not sure how the sealing would not be perfect in this regard unless you've seen and tested it yourself enough to be concerned about it.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
SN is much stable than we expect it to be. There is a more detailed explanation on it's stability on the top sticky thread.

Reactions: Goku Black