• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
This…

And This…

Enjoy! 🤗❤️

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and newave3
T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
Very likely nothing happens. It is going to be similar to a dreamless sleep. After all, there is no consciousness and no brain to percieve anything.

Reactions: meltskelt, divinemistress36 and pthnrdnojvsc
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
When watching the show Lost and having a similar vivid dream like the show, sometimes I wonder if death is like a therapy session. Where it would review and unwound all the pain you've felt over your life so you can find some acceptance about it before finding peace and letting go of all that hate and pain.

The show and my dream showed how what happens to an individual in a survival situation and shows what their true colors would be when facing challenges and then after a while you become more accepting of oneself and mature.

If there's an afterlife, that's the only thing I'd personally like. Something that involves completely letting go of all your ego and pain, and somehow helps you find acceptance and peace for oneself.

Reactions: meltskelt, divinemistress36 and newave3
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I'm leaning towards the theory that we just cease to exist and there will be only nothingness.
The same nothingness which we experienced before our birth

Reactions: meltskelt and newave3
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
Even though i hate the nothingness theory, i hope that is whats going to happen, because the other alternatives are going to be shittier.

Reactions: meltskelt, divinemistress36 and newave3
headstruckbyahammer

headstruckbyahammer

ignorance is bliss
May 13, 2024
remember what it was like before you were born? yeah, something like that..

Reactions: newave3
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
OK. Let us suppose there is an afterlife.

Who goes? Humans, obviously. But how far back? Did Neanderthals go to the afterlife? What about chimpanzees? Gorillas? Other mammals? Tortoises? Frogs? Goldfish? Insects? Sponges? Trees? Bacteria? What about the very first proto-cells that were just amino acids floating around inside a lipid bubble?

Considering life is just chemicals, I don't see how an afterlife can have evolved, therefore it does not exist.
I had exactly the same thinking process. i wonder what % of humans know that life is just chemical reactions or know the process you described of evolution .

Just that proves there is no afterlife or reincarnation no soul. i asked some here the same question . does a fish, a cell , amino acids have a soul? when did this soul evolve in the rat the monkey the fish the cat only the human? how did this soul evolved and what evidence is there for a soul? what are the details of the soul where are they why do they hide . why has no one taken a video or other instrument captured any evidence of a soul afterlife reincarnation god a simulation anything supernatural magic etc ? why not because none of that eists.

Human-Evolution-VF.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Unspoken7612 and newave3
N

Notaname

Jul 28, 2024
I sincerely hope nothing... I don't think I could live with the things I did in life.

Reactions: ToMoveOn
11April

11April

11.04.2015 ❤️
Jan 9, 2023
I believe that consciousness and the experience of life are a combination of neural connections. After death, they are destroyed and you plunge into eternal nothingness. Eternal sleep, but without dreams. After death, the body will begin to decompose and disintegrate into individual atoms. In theory, if the atoms assemble into exactly the same neural connections as when you were born, and function and develop along the same path, then you will come back in life again, although this is unlikely. And it is not yet entirely clear when personality and consciousness are formed: at the moment of birth or when a certain development of neural connections is achieved.

In general, I am 90% sure that nothing will happen after death. Eternal nothingness.

Reactions: meltskelt
N

NTP_MAAR

Jul 21, 2024
I hope we can reincarnate into different beings/things/people. If the universe is infinitely cyclical and theres a slight variation in each time the big bang happens, then maybe we find ourselves in a universe where all of us here never felt like ctbing in the first place and have good lives worth living. Thats my hope at least :heart:

• Love
Reactions: CantDoIt