• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
I used to get overpunished and physically and mentally abused over small things.

I had a strong flashback last Monday. I felt alone, weak, scared, so ashamed that I wanted to die and believed I didn't deserve to live. Freeze type panic attack because I might get attacked again.

It was intense enough that afterwards I wanted to kill myself so I wouldn't have to experience flashbacks or nightmares again. Also the idea I didn't deserve to live was struck in my head.

It's brought back near constant maladaptive avoidance coping behaviors and I've even been avoiding sleeping. I may also be dissociating as I've been losing track of time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: leaf23
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
The thing is, even avoiding sleeping doesn't help with the nightmares because then the impulses will come while I'm awake in the form of... yeah, I guess emotional flashbacks. Idk, eating enough, getting enough sleep, exercising, socializing, that stuff kind of helps but I burn out and collapse again so quickly because I see no point to anything.