• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
Listening to music and playing forum games to easy my mind. I didn't think they would appeal to me at first but they are a bit addicting lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: EmmaD and CTB Dream
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
thinking about how nice my life is, would be if i had the necessary view on it or if it would be diffenrent. well, probably something normal for someone that is member of ss. fuck!

alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
All I've done today is wiggle my mouse at work so my status doesn't go offline, while being on my phone on sasu.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
was listening to music while browsing sasu but my headphones died so now im listening to the rain and playing some of the games on here until i can fall asleep. i rly missed the rain im so glad its come back this past week.

alonely

alonely

Jul 1, 2023
oddly enough, taking a mental break from the suicide discussion section of sasu. considering eating, but i would have to cook because my snacks are running low and i dont feel up to going outside for food because it is a hard day / holiday / anniversary for me.

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
contemplating whether i should get up to microwave some left overs for dinner. listening to my favourite the used album (lies for the liars) and scrolling thru sasu bc i have nothing better to do with my life

KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
Listening to my favourite album (Mirror Reaper by Bell Witch) and waiting for dinner to arrive, while also contemplating what video game to play to kill time later.

Eisenfuchs

Eisenfuchs

Jul 5, 2023
Playing Team Fortress 2, drinking a Coors Light, and listening to every Alice in Chians album from the oldest to the newest.

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
listening to music and scrolling thru sasu as always. my life is pointless and meaningless

• Hugs
alonely

alonely

Jul 1, 2023
had a cookie and a boba. showered. laying on my couch on sasu. probably going to go read more cognitive function theory when ive reached the end of new stuff on sasu.

• Hugs
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
waiting for a nice sunset. on a warm beach, listening to the waves. smoking some small handrolled cigarette, having no fears, just chillin and relaxing. enjoying life and nature....in my dreams

• Hugs
alonely

alonely

Jul 1, 2023
chilling on the couch for the last 5 minutes of my lunch break

Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
Hiding in the washroom from my landlord/roommate lmao. Will go back to playing XCOM 2 when I go back to my bedroom. Ran out of ketamine, alcohol, and cannabis today which is prolly a good thing for my mental health but omg I can't get over how beautifully numb ketamine makes me feel.

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
On a conference call for work but then it's making dinner and back to finishing a model due this Saturday.