• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
listening music, asking myself once again how it could come so far (my life, my senseless life and all this stuff). it seems like a rethoric question: i know the answer but can't change the causes......b lbalablabla

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Woke up to my alarm clock, no sweat today… even got up to sit at the desk for w while. Sunshine is out there. I didn't feel too bad — today probably just "bored". I mean, what I can live through that, but what's the point. No better words to describe it.

I got really shocked when this site was down for hours after waking up. When it was back kn, I took my phone, crawled back into bed and contemplating about ctb.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I have a doctor's appointment and waiting for my turn at the clinic.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
ibupro

ibupro

musicnmeds
Mar 2, 2023
Listening to Letskey while lying in bed thinking about life after sleeping 17 hours straight.

• Hugs
rei71

rei71

Apr 9, 2023
Hell yeah

Um, watching Lain as usual and considering restarting Evangelion. Listening to Siouxsie and the Banshees, Charli, catching some Pokemon, basically just doing anything to try and quell the panic of undone work and loneliness:hihi:
present day

• Hugs