• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Obviously no one really knows what death feels like, but does anyone have information about the experience? I'm terrified of it feeling like I'm paralyzed and essentially drowning. Any thoughts?

Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
Back in r/sanctionedsuicide a girl took a small spoon of N powder just to test and she said she just shut off instantly, she described as it feeling like falling asleep in a matter of seconds. she didn't even have time to lay down properly. Sure we can't compare a small dose to taking the full bottle, but if even the small dose caused this, then the full overdose will probably follow the same pattern. It's legitimately painless and there is no agony whatsoever.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Obviously no one really knows what death feels like, but does anyone have information about the experience? I'm terrified of it feeling like I'm paralyzed and essentially drowning. Any thoughts?
There are videos of people taking it and in about 3 minutes their heads go down and they are asleep never to awaken.