• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I really hate Trump but his "Fight! Fight! Fight!" was sort of savage. And I would not have expected that of him. I wonder what was going on in his mind.
People called him sociopathetic for being this relaxed. I think it is was not a smart reaction at the same time it was really clever. However, I think the former weighs more. It was a full gamble. There could have been a second perpetrator. The risk was not worth it.

Pro: if he loses this election he could go to prison. Okay after the Supreme court ruling unlikely. Maybe he could become emporer forever.
I think it was an action of a megalomaniac narcissist. There is no other explanation for this action. He loves the spotlight and probably felt invincible in this moment. At the same time self-centred people are always scared to die and shit like that. I could very well imagine he shit his pants while doing this celebration. Who wouldn't?

I think it helped him to give this incident the right spin. It is probably a historic day today. But probably not a good one.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
For me he will definitely win the elections in November, we need to see by what margin though, maybe even a clear one.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
For me he will definitely win the elections in November, we need to see by what margin though, maybe even a clear one.
I am very curious about the prediction of Allan Lichtman. This professor who is a US election prediction genius. He also predicted Trump 2016.
In an interview he gave one week ago I posted it he said there can still happen a lot it is too soon to give a prediction. Damn he also was right in that.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It seems more like his supporters did all the heavy lifting marketing wise after it happened by making shirts and other merchandise and stuff so soon.

The fact he didn't do something embarrassing enough after getting shot was also quite a miracle. That and the fact he apparently turned his head at just the right time must also mean some sort of supernatural power or divine intervention must have occurred.

Z

zengiraffe

Feb 29, 2024
Politics turns people into sociopaths, no surprise there
I think it's the opposite, politics attracts sociopaths and narcissists, which is why they're overrepresented in politics vs the general population.