• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Personally, i want to be cremated. just burned and sprinkled somewhere nice.
The thought of being embalmed, then buried in a cold, dark, wet hole forever just doesn't appeal to me.

soonatpeace777888

soonatpeace777888

Experienced
Jul 4, 2023
Cremated and tossed in a river. No funeral.

Reactions: juna
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I think it'd be cool to be buried somewhere nice and secluded and surrounded by nature in a biodegradable casket or something. I want my body to decompose in peace with the nurtients from it going back into nature.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I'd just want to be cremated with no funeral. Nobody I know's gonna be there other than my immediate nuclear family. They don't need the financial burden of a funeral. My ashes can be spread in woods somewhere. I'm not picky as long as it is forested.

Reactions: ham and potatoes
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I want to be cremated and the ashes dispersed. It's creepy to think about my body slowly decaying in a cemetery, or even my ashes remaining at home with my parents. Much better to get my molecules back into the universe as soon as possible. Also I think it would save my parents the money they'd have spent for a useless funeral.

Reactions: ham and potatoes
iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
I just want to be gone and forgotten. Hopefully just cremated and thrown out somewhere

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't really care what happens to my body as long as technology doesn't exist which can be used to somehow revive dead people who have not decayed yet. I don't care what happens to my dead body as long as I stay dead

Reactions: BrainShower
marchshift

marchshift

Mar 15, 2024
I would like to evaporate. I've chosen cremation.

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I want to be creamted too, without a funeral. I just don't like the idea of my body rotting in a casket.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just want it to disappear, I wish for this existence to be forgotten about like I never existed at all. But anyway it isn't like this could matter to me once I no longer exist as I'll be at peace, free from this cruel, hellish world. It's comforting to think of death erasing everything for me, all I wish for is to no longer be conscious and aware.

Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
Cremation then my ashes spread at my favourite hiking park when I was a child but I'm sure they will end up sitting in a garage

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
No emballment or anything; would like to just contribute back to the earth. Buried in something that'll break down on its own so I'll be useful for nutrients =]

whiteclaudia

whiteclaudia

cute + well adjusted
Mar 23, 2024
i've "joked" w people before and said that i want my body thrown/left in the woods for the possums - that way i know i'll be good for something at least once in my life.

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
I want it to rot, I want it to suffer, I want it to feel all the pain I have felt because of it

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Could not give a fuck but if it could be repurposed in some way or at least be compost to make trees grow, that would be my wish. If ctb was sanitary and legal they could use me as a donor to help so many people. Another reason why the system is so wrong.

Reactions: sash
Tikialia

Tikialia

I became the person I swore I'd never become
May 7, 2023
Depends if I die by my own hands or not! Though I would probably want to be cremated and have my ashes scattered somewhere nice either way.

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Be thrown straight into the trash.

Realistically though, probably cremation will be the way. Then they can put me in the trash.

terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
I've been scared to get cremated ever since I watched a Doctor Who episode where they said you could feel what happened to your body after you die, but before that cremation was definitely my go to. I don't like the idea of my body decaying in a box for years.