• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Risky?

• Yes

Votes: 37 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
R

rozzy

anyone in Kenya? contact me
Nov 17, 2021
Not so much riskier than other methods. Effectively mitigates SI.

MolinaKeyLime

MolinaKeyLime

Dec 16, 2021
I have a weird fantasy of joining a space cult like Heavens Gate and drinking their "koolaid." I don't believe in that kind of stuff but i think it would be so interesting to get a look behind the scenes of one of those groups I've watched so many documentaries about. It would be so neat to experience one up close and live the lifestyle for a day or so then use them for a ticket to CTB. My own form of death tourism. Also for some reason I think that kind of death would be easier for my family to process than me dying alone. They can just chalk it up to me being weird rather than depressed.
That's so weird me too! And everyone is delusional but very loving... which is weird but fun to think about