mossball

mossball

Apr 6, 2021
The people I know in real life must think I'm an asshole. To them I must seem like a distant bitch who thinks she's too good to step down and talk to them. Doesn't help that I unconsciously try to act cool at parties; my SO even says I seem like a different, more rude person when at parties or meet ups with these people. One of them even told my SO he should break up with me because I act so rude around them — and I must treat him so badly behind the curtains! I get so anxious I don't know how to carry myself. And then I'm too depressed to engage with them in Whatsapp or whatever. These people were supposed to be the most like me and I can't even fit in with them.

I don't really miss them though. I have reliable online friends who know what I'm like. I think so, anyways.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Celerity and Largeletters
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I guess how quiet and awkward I am. I must come across as pretty boring :(

• Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms and Largeletters
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
Insane how much I relate to so many of the posts here.

There's many things about me that people dislike that I don't know what would be the most annoying. I'm shy and socially awkward, I often talk about subjects that are uncomfortable for most people, I am different than most people in quite a few ways. But dislike me all you want, I don't like most people either so it's all good.

• Yay!
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Insane how much I relate to so many of the posts here.

There's many things about me that people dislike that I don't know what would be the most annoying. I'm shy and socially awkward, I often talk about subjects that are uncomfortable for most people, I am different than most people in quite a few ways. But dislike me all you want, I don't like most people either so it's all good.
I think you are pretty likeable >:

--

Sometimes I'm rude or careless with my tone and people feels attacked or uncomfortable.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalAgain
S

SJ93

Jul 26, 2021
My extreme highs and lows, probably. I'm sure it gets exhausting.

Reactions: Celerity
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I come across as stupid and incompetent IRL (autism + overthinking + a bit of actual stupidity and incompetency + non-responsiveness + apathy + weird emotions + low confidence + psychogenic death stage 2 + etc), I can spin it by being "friendly but a bit simple" or activating joker-mode.

F

fullofregrets

Jul 25, 2021
Social anxiety which makes them think I'm rude.
Too dumb to hold an interesting conversation.

• Aww..
Reactions: Promortalist_