• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

spooky_kxtty

spooky_kxtty

Chaos
Feb 20, 2023
I've always loved getting peoples thoughts on this question; because some of the answers can be very interesting or they can tell a lot about a person.
I believe in a lot of gods existing together, with the Christian god being a being that pretends to be completely good and even tries to but is controlled by his need to have complete control by making his followers fear him and that's why the world is so fucked. I also believe some of the Norse gods exist and even a few gods we have no idea about. And I mostly believe in demons and spirits because I've seen and felt their energy before. But that is my take on it, I'm curious what other people on SS think.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I very strongly believe that we just completely cease to exist after we leave this world with not even the awareness of the fact that we are dead. To me, any kind of afterlife is just a fictional concept invented by people who were unable to come to terms with the true meaningless and insignificant nature of existence. But for me, the thought of permanent nonexistence is the only thing that could ever be close to a relief.

Forever_Hopeless

Forever_Hopeless

craving for death
Mar 1, 2023
My expectations completely correspond with FuneralCry's ones.
Thinking of any kind of afterlife, no matter if it would commonly be seen as "good" or "bad", would be devastating to me.

wrenwolfe

wrenwolfe

no matter where you go, everyone's connected
Mar 8, 2023
i'm not quite sure. i've always believed kinda in reincarnation to a certain extent, but i also think nothing really happens, you cease to be and everything goes blank. death is kind of a scary thing to me, so i try to not think about it much, but it's hard not to when it's so inevitable

DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023
Well i think then you die u just die, because i feel like this world is a simulation. Just used to see have we grow up so a some kind of god can watch and learn, or maybe you become a kind of ghost that no one can see and you can watch the world evolve around u or you can create your own world. Its kind of weird, but it is so hard to say. But i think we are mostly likely in a simulation since this world is so evil, There is no way that a world can be create with such selfish creatures.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
But i think we are mostly likely in a simulation since this world is so evil, There is no way that a world can be create with such selfish creatures.
Yes, when a subroutine ends, that's it. Even if it's a simulation running on the same machine, the next call to the same subroutine is hardly the same person. Of course people can leave side effects in the world, so that people in the future will suffer. We are all suffering the karma left by Neanderthals, Homo erectus, etc. But this doesn't need to imply reincarnation.

Reactions: DragonWingsOnFire
DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023
Yes, when a subroutine ends, that's it. Even if it's a simulation running on the same machine, the next call to the same subroutine is hardly the same person. Of course people can leave side effects in the world, so that people in the future will suffer. We are all suffering the karma left by Neanderthals, Homo erectus, etc. But this doesn't need to imply reincarnation.
well i understand want u mean, of course we suffer from our Neanderthals, Homo erectus, etc. But if the rules of this world was change. It could be the we would have better side effect that now. Like what if a rule too this world was the you cant live of killing others, or what if a rule was made that makes betray impossible. It would not have been the same world then.
With that said, what about u "Happy Forever". What do u belive in then we die?

Reactions: Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
well i understand want u mean, of course we suffer from our Neanderthals, Homo erectus, etc. But if the rules of this world was change. It could be the we would have better side effect that now. Like what if a rule too this world was the you cant live of killing others, or what if a rule was made that makes betray impossible. It would not have been the same world then.
With that said, what about u "Happy Forever". What do u belive in then we die?
My view changes as I come across new ideas. I am probably agnostic right now. But I find some religious ideas attractive, e,g, the material world is evil, there is a pure spiritual world out there. But I really don't know why I should believe one view rather than another? As survival instinct deters one from committing suicide. Suicide itself is also an instinctive response to end immediate sufferings. But what will happen next, what world one will enter, is to anyone's guess. It's really a gamble either way. I guess people just come up with different views either to cope with this world, or to create enough courage to quit. I don't know if this world (simulation) just started 5 minutes ago with all initial conditions set to look like it's being running for a long time. Big bang theory is talking about millions and millions of years ago, but the whole model is really based on just a few decades of earthly observation. Maybe a bit further out there there are already some unknown rules. I really like to hear about alternative, better or worse, worlds out there with different rules, and how one might get there, or avoid it.

incorporationated

incorporationated

mentally unstable idiot
Jan 24, 2023
I think nothing happens at all. It all just goes black and poof, you're dead. it'd be interesting though if you got to be reincarnated as something that's like, not an animal or a human but more like a plant or a tree in the middle of a forest no one touches. I'd like to be a plant. Is that weird?

HitsanoEllangmainta

HitsanoEllangmainta

outsider
Mar 6, 2023
Nothing. It's not even all black, it's the absence of anything, even of blackness. I think our sleep is the closest thing to a death. Imagine the same but endlessly. Without any dreams.

charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
I've always loved getting peoples thoughts on this question; because some of the answers can be very interesting or they can tell a lot about a person.
I believe in a lot of gods existing together, with the Christian god being a being that pretends to be completely good and even tries to but is controlled by his need to have complete control by making his followers fear him and that's why the world is so fucked. I also believe some of the Norse gods exist and even a few gods we have no idea about. And I mostly believe in demons and spirits because I've seen and felt their energy before. But that is my take on it, I'm curious what other people on SS think.
maybe we will fade into nothingness and complete void, but the core at our soul still exists in some kinda spiritual realm. once this world ends, another one will start again, somewhere far away, and perhaps our existence will start again there. the world is like a stimulation. when smth dies, smth else gets formed and continued on living. when a component of the universe cease to exist, another one will be formed. I think the same will happens to us

U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
I think the afterlife is deeply intertwined with the universe, and this plays into the reasoning of earth's vast distance from any other star system, let alone other galaxies.

I think there are higher planes of existence and these are located in different galaxies.

I think earth is a test, a tutorial level if you like, and if you finish it without learning the important stuff, you're reborn to play again and again until you can progress.

My last attempt had me experience something that really made me ponder this. NDEs are weird for everyone but mine felt.. like something showed me what it's about... Then dropped me back to my ctb scenario where I clambered back to consciousness.

RainyPrimadonna

RainyPrimadonna

Nice to meet you! ツ
Mar 11, 2023
I just believe it's quite literally nothing after you're gone. Like before you were born, you were nothing, and when you die you also become nothing. It's a hard concept to really wrap your head around since nothing is just nothing haha

Another belief I have when I'm feeling hopeful over death is that it's eternal dreaming, where you're quite literally just asleep forever.

DrGreenberg

DrGreenberg

Mar 23, 2023
Either religions were right and then our souls will travel from one world to another.
Either we simply cease to exist since brain is the siege of consciousness and brain ceases to work if we successfully die, so we simply return to a state of nothingness.

The latter is more likely although i'd like to still supersede my family members as a ghost.

strawberrysuffering

strawberrysuffering

Nov 25, 2022
I 'rationally' believe there will be nothing, but I can't help but feel like there's something out there

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
Read the Emerald Tablets from Thoth (Youtube). They give a good discussion. Also, Hinduism describes it as well. Link up.

Reactions: Homo erectus
CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
I've always thought that we go to another spiritual plane with our loved ones, no matter what we did while living or how we had died in the physical plane, we would be able to live our best eternity in the spiritual plane.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Can consciousness still exist even without a body, similar to near death experiences? Are nde reports made up just to scare people off?

NobodyEverywhere

NobodyEverywhere

Mar 24, 2023
As much as I'd like to imagine, I assume it's just done. I can't really explain it, nor can my feeble human mind comprehend nothing. But I imagine you feel nothing, you don't think, you don't exist. It's almost as if you just went to sleep, but never woke up. How you have no memories of the time you were asleep, except dreams but you don't dream either. It's just, nothing.

Reactions: eternaldream
Nemaki Arber

Nemaki Arber

Lost soul & chat lurker
Mar 24, 2023
I believe in reincarnation, this video, the egg, explains the type of reincarnation I believe in.

I had a few trips on psychedelics aswell and at the peaks each of these trips trips my experience always felt like I could perceive matter on vastly different scales where pattern repeats and I could play around with this matter, where I could create small universes or destroy with energy or lack thereof which would align with the theory of parallel universes and the creation of ours, it's very hard to explain and I do not have a a degree in astrology or study it, just very curious about the creation of the universe and the phenomenons around it but I feel it just makes sense to me.

Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly
kushykush

kushykush

Mar 25, 2023
that's a deep question,
whenever i think about this, i start to dissociate. but at the same time, it doesn't scare me. i don't believe in any god (i try to practice dudeism lol) and the idea of an afterlife wouldn't be very nice to me. i like to think that everything goes black. nothing is there and our life as we've known it is gone. it's much more peaceful for me, but at times i always think about what i'm here for? why am i alive if i can't bring anything to this world? so i just live the way i want because honestly you only live once

dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Death only appears real from unawakened states of consciousness.
Truth is, you're not really gonna die, you will simply change forms.
Because your consciousness truly is immortal. It's just a question of what shape you take.

Basically, with "death", you melt into Infinity, then you can dream anything you want.

So when you "die", the human avatar, the energy pattern that you perceive you are, disappears and that's it.
The infinite emptiness that you really are remains without any change.

The trick is to detach yourself from the energy pattern, or ego, and focus on the void as much as possible.
It has several advantages: it is real, pure, beautiful, and immortal. 🙏