• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Pretty much as the title says. I'd love to know your insights on this...

Thanks 🤍

Last edited:
Solution
The Schizoid
Some people survive but it really depends on how you approach it. If you just throw yourself underneath a slow train then there's a chance you will survive with awful injuries. Lots of people who fail this method do not plan it and just do it out of desperation.

There was a guy on here that told me on my train thread that he'd never do it because he'd not want others to see, but he travelled to a station to access a bridge to jump off, but there was an anti-ctb barrier there stopping him, and he ended up doing the train method anyway as it was the only option left to him at the time.

His user name was notforlong, see his posts here -...
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
What about a high speed train like this? I always read that if you don't put your head on the track it's risky, you can just jumping in front of a train. But a train like this? I know a station close to me in which they don't stop and they go absolutely past 100, you don't even see them when they pass, if someone jumps in front of it before it passes, shouldn't the "muzzle" literally send you in the space? How can the chest survive with a force like that? It's also true that there should be a reason if I haven't heard of suicides from that station, maybe it's really risky. Friday I will go in that station and I will stay just few mm away from the yellow line, to see how it is the feeling to have one of this close. Putting the head on the tracks is not something I would do, I would freak out at the last moment and I would have some damages. For the people who say that I would traumatize the driver, I know and that's why it's not the method I will use, but this Thursday I have an important appointment and if it goes wrong, I could be very stressed

View attachment 131635

It's also a nice modern looking train which it'd be a shame to dirty with blood splatter fusing with the paintwork.

• Aww..
Reactions: 4am
Upvote 0
CypherB

CypherB

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
That's true, you don't worry about the destruction of your body? Because I don't want to scary everybody on the funeral ceremony
if you ctb by train your body will be mutilated and destroyed either way

Upvote 0