• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

Minute 1:30
Why in the world is this video going viral worldwide? What does this say about society? Maybe it is distracting. Idk

I am not sure whether I would have liked that trade off. Getting famous and earning some money, while there are many fake news out there about her and many people consider you a sl*t. I am not sure whether it was worth it. It depends on how smart she will play with the cards she has been dealth with. In 9/10 scenarios (imo) such a video gets like 500 or 1000 clicks not more. It was coincidence she is now famous.

Reactions: eatantz
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think this meme is stupid but harmless. I make fun of onomatopoeia all the time so it really doesn't bother me that other people find this funny.

Reactions: innominesatanas44, psp3000 and eatantz
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I didn't understand much about this meme and I didn't want to see the video, although I think I guessed something.

If that's what I think, I don't feel like making moralistic speeches or anything similar, let society go in the direction it wants, as long as it's a direction more in favor of the CTB.

lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
makes me feel even more hopeless. shit like this has always been popular. i dont see the appeal

Reactions: eatantz
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
now that I've finally seen it / watched it I think it's funny because I know where this is

now I wonder if she's from (place/area/state)

innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
I don't get it, what's the issue with this?

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Its not very funny tbh, but i feel bad for the girl since she quit her job trying to become famous from this