• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

potatostripes

potatostripes

Nov 12, 2020
Hey,
I'm gonna CTB in a few days. Probably Tuesday. Man, am I excited and scared. But I'm gonna write another thread about my feelings. This one is about my method. Since I already tried the exit bag and panicked I thought I'd take 1000mg Valium and go swimming in the sea. Do you guys know the chloriquine method? You need a crazy amount of chloriquine (medicine for malaria) which will make deadly contractions in your body and 1000mg Valium to pass out for a couple of hours that you don't feel pain. So I wanted to go with this method but unfortunately there's no (affortable) way to get chloriquine. So that's why I wanna go swimming and just pass out in the water. Maybe take some Xanax too to definitely keep me chill. Do you think it's a good idea? Does anyone know the amount of valium you need that everything works fine? And do you know how early before I go swimming I should take the valium? Cause it takes like 1h to kick in if it's a normal amount (25mg) but is probably faster if it's more, right? I found it hard to find information about that on the internet. The water is fucking freezing of course and I think if I spend a lot of time just swimming in the cold water I may panick and call the ambulance or something. So if you guys have any knowledge.. let me know!

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, _Minsk and Ghost2211
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
there are so many reliable methods you could choose from.

that sounds like a terrible idea. if i were you, I'd research more.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and Ghost2211
potatostripes

potatostripes

Nov 12, 2020
I don't know if it sent my first reply.. Why do you think it's a terrible idea?

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
sounds too complicated. you could easily be found before passing out. great chances that your SI will kick in.

i haven't read any thread about this method, so it's not a well based/known one. there are many variables involved in it, and from what I can understand you are not sure about any of them. why not go for a method that has been researched? for which you know exactly what to expect, what to do, how and when to do.

i don't know, i don't like to take chances when it comes to such a delicate matter. why bet when you can go for what's certain.

Reactions: potatostripes and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That doesn't sound reliable and has a high chance of you just flat out drowning which would be frightening and painful.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
sorry if I sounded to harsh. but that's such a delicate decision.

if you are really considering it, you should at least die peacefully and with dignity. no one deserves to suffer or face the consequences of a failed attempt.

wishing you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Ghost2211 and potatostripes
potatostripes

potatostripes

Nov 12, 2020
hm maybe you guys are right. Tbh I really like swimming and thought I would die more peacefully than if I actually have to do something at the end (like jumping) and I also found it hard to get the right drugs. But maybe I should try to find another method.
sorry if I sounded to harsh. but that's such a delicate decision.

if you are really considering it, you should at least die peacefully and with dignity. no one deserves to suffer or face the consequences of a failed attempt.

wishing you the best.
Oh.. I just realized why my first reply wasn't sent... I reported you by accident :D lol sorry I'm new on the website.
So what I wanted to say: Don't worry. I really appreciate everyone who helps me finding a good way :) Idk I thought it would be peaceful with the water and stuff and also noone had to find me (I'd send letters) but I'd probably be just super panicky.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and ecmnesia