• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you prefer...

• People wishing me happy birthday

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Forgetting this day exist

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • I don't care very much... Do what you want

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • I have conflicted wishes about it

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I think its one thing to look appropriate for the occasion. (Like,I'm not going to be all smiley or so in a funeral.)but its quite another to pretend to cry for a person you don't really care for deep down. I honestly find that not just insincere,but incredibly disrespectful.

On grandfather's funeral,I didn't shed a tear. I never really knew the guy in all honesty,but I did pay my due respect.
when my grandmother died I cried not so much for losing her but for not being able to have a relationship wit her

Reactions: tearsinrain
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I don't like birthday's. After childhood it became just another shitty day.

Reactions: Tiburcio
?

+ + + +

May 30, 2018
Most uncomfortable day of the year. It seems like it's the day when my parents want to say 'I'm proud of you' to me, but they can't. Also I don't like getting older.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I had my 20th birthday on the 5th, and my phone was busted. A couple of people showed up 'to check if I was alive'. They wished me a happy birthday, and then asked why I hadn't been seeing their messages. Then there was this uncomfortable part where the three of us stood around and I tried to cover up the cuts on my arm.

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
It's going into the ocean.

Am sorry for littering but it's what needs to happen. No fish will be hurt.
Didn't Anne Hathaway do that in the Devil Wears Prada? Oh no wait, it was a fountain. Then she quit her job.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals