• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Years ago I wanted to ctb because I hated myself but now I don't anymore.

I really hate the world and life in general, it's like humans weren't made for this world.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hunter2005, Josh007, okuhvtuji and 15 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Myself. The world simply 'is,' I'm the one who's incompatible. I know I'd sound cooler and smarter if I said that the world is wrong and I'm right but that doesn't really add up.

• Hugs
Reactions: LostinTime24, prone2fury, Defenestration and 9 others
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I don't hate the world at all. Myself, I do hate myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Twiceler, AdamOndiAhman, AvwJ and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i don't think i hate myself but i wish i had better social skills but this universe is shit because it's so slow it took 3.5 billion years of evolution to get this point and we are using up all the resources rapidly within 200 years there be nothing left unless we get out into space and bring resources back to earth

Reactions: Beyond_Repair, DeIetedUser4739, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
Myself. The world isn't the problem , I am .

• Hugs
Reactions: Beyond_Repair, AdamOndiAhman, AvwJ and 3 others
C

Cruelhearted

Feb 12, 2024
That's a tough one, I hate myself for the things I've allowed to happen. That went unnoticed for so long to bring me to the point of wanting ctb.
I hate the world because people just suck. Look a certain way, act a certain, dress a certain way or just go away.

I mean, I guess with my next year older approaching, the things I'm starting to realize and see, does wisdom come with age? That's cruel in itself.

The world and people make it hard to be happy. If you're not happy, they make it hard to ctb and force you to live in unhappiness. Where is the compassion in either of those?

• Hugs
Reactions: okuhvtuji, hellworldprincess, ephemeralme and 1 other person
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
I didnt do shit lol, why would i hate myself

Reactions: hellworldprincess, Catch-22, SonicFan1994 and 7 others
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
I hate the world, not everything, but a lot and especially the foundations. I hate the food chain, I hate pain, I hate chance, I hate pain, I hate natural disasters, I hate pain, I hate accidents, I hate pain, I hate wars, I hate pain, I hate lies, I hate pain, I hate hopelessness, I hate pain, I hate that death has no acceptance. Most of all I hate the ability to feel pain.
I hate humans and I hate that we have invisible thoughts. I would be willing to think my thoughts openly, no matter what I am thinking.
I don't hate myself. I only hate my pain and my inability. I can cope well on my own. I am alone because I feel lonely in company.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: okuhvtuji, hellworldprincess, Kawaii_Shoujo215 and 10 others
H

HarryCobean

Apr 12, 2024
I definitely hate the world more. I mean, I do actually want to live, really - just not in this world.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, SoDone, Catch-22 and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hate the world and other people. I don't hate myself. There isn't a single reason as for why I should hate myself. Yes, I am flawed but so is everybody else. Additionally, I never asked to be born and I never asked to be the way I am so I shouldn't hate myself for it. Of course I don't like certain parts of my autism but I never asked to be autistic hence I don't hate myself for it. There isn't a single rational reason for me to hate myself. However, listing all the reasons why I hate the world and other people is such a big topic to where it deserves a post of its own

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Catch-22, Beyond_Repair and 3 others
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Experienced
Feb 10, 2024
myself. I can't find a single good thing about me. And nor can anyone else. Saying that, Some bits of the world I hate. Like Rishi Sunak and the others who talk about people with mental health problems as lazy, weak, scrounging parasites. But I'm horrible and useless too.

• Hugs
Reactions: needsomeoptions, hellworldprincess, Catch-22 and 2 others
lollblanca

lollblanca

🥲
Jun 4, 2024
both of em but slightly more of myself. Yes I might be the real problem not the world :hihi:

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and DeIetedUser4739
E

Enga

May 27, 2024
Yes.

Reactions: Kawaii_Shoujo215, Kavka, BlankFace and 2 others
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
I don't hate the world, it is what it is.

I don't even hate myself because the reasons I have for wanting to CTB are just mental and physical health problems.

• Informative
Reactions: fleetingnight and DeIetedUser4739
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
The world, duh. I love myself and hate other people, humanity and the world. I especially hate society and capitalism. This world is inherently exploitative and predatory, and people will have to become slaves to the system just to survive. They will have to work away their whole lives just to afford to exist. I hate the systems and structures that this world was built upon. How can no one else see that this is not a way to live and that it's evil? Working to survive is not a life, it's just an existence. Humanity is enslaved and in chains, yet it thinks that it's free. This world just seems absurd to me, like how it's set up and how people will have to slave away for their whole lives. It feels like I'm preaching to the choir here because some people justify work and wageslavery and get mad at me for saying these things. With AI, in a utopia, no one would have to work anymore. Work is modern day slavery and that's a fact

Last edited:
Reactions: Moniker, hellworldprincess, SoDone and 6 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Neither I hate the world nor myself.

Reactions: zengiraffe, fleetingnight, landslide2 and 2 others
K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
Myself. The world simply 'is,' I'm the one who's incompatible. I know I'd sound cooler and smarter if I said that the world is wrong and I'm right but that doesn't really add up.
The fact that you're incompatible with the world (or society), doesn't necessarily mean that you're wrong. The abolitionists were in the minority and incompatible with the world they were living in, but (in hindsight) it's hard to argue that they were wrong.

I'm not trying to convince you not to hate yourself, but I think you can at least try to hate the world as well. They're not mutually exclusive, and based on your posts here, I personally think you're definitely not in the wrong.

• Yay!
Reactions: hellworldprincess, Kawaii_Shoujo215, fleetingnight and 3 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I'm not trying to convince you not to hate yourself, but I think you can at least try to hate the world as well.
kinda love this ngl

Reactions: fleetingnight and DeIetedUser4739
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I'm not hating the world but the way it's being managed and going on.

I believe it had a potential to be good and peaceful but sadly instead it's full with disgusting people, murderers, rapists, wars, racism, etc…..the list never ends

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and thebelljarrr
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
I say I hate the world. They created much much suffering pain injustice abuse etc…. I should say thank god I'm not blind to and with society😳 I do love some nice things, but not my fault that I'm not interested and too indifferent or was the one who triggered my depression.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sensitiveguy, sserafim and 3 others
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I hate the world because if I wasn't in this world, if I had not been born, than I wouldn't of ever had to suffer at all. The world, to me, is a very bad place. I have an outlook about the world that I didn't have as much before bad things started to happen to me and it's been downhill since and you never know, It's the luck of the draw, the roll of the dice, it can turn sour for anyone at anytime. I only see the suffering of this world now, I can't see any good anymore in it. I wish I could go back to a time when that was different, but that's not possible now. I can remember good things about it and what it was like and how it felt, but that really devastates me because I can never feel that again. I never had a big life, but I felt it's beauty. I'm a simple soul who put emphasis on the little things, as those were most important to me. To know the beauty that this life has to offer, but to not be able to feel or experience any of it anymore is horrible. Is it better to of felt some of the good things in life and have that ripped away or to never of felt them at all...what's worse? I don't know, but honestly if you have a chance to get better, to smile, to laugh, to feel good, to enjoy anything jump at that chance with all your might because one day it could be very different. It will be different.

Last edited:
Reactions: redeeming_butterfly and DeIetedUser4739
LowLevelChimp

LowLevelChimp

Just your average pos
Jul 18, 2022
Myself because I am the reason I'm this way and I have done things wrong, all my life people told me I was no good and not worth anything and after I put down the booze and drugs it seems they were right. I wish I'd listened and all of this could've been avoided.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, AvwJ and redeeming_butterfly
yxmux

yxmux

¥~¥
Apr 16, 2024
I hate myself because of the world. 🔄 I hate the world because of myself.

Reactions: ninfanatic, DeIetedUser4739 and wCvML2
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
Of course, I hate the world most, I genuinely never hated myself, I never consider myself wrong, and I always believed that I am the greatest person alive because I am unique. And my beliefs are superior as well as the people who have same beliefs as me.
Neither I hate the world nor myself.
You are my hero. Heart without hate.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, sserafim and ijustwishtodie
A

avalonisburning

Womp womp womp
May 12, 2024
I love myself. I haven't done anything wrong.

The world I want to live in no longer exists, and likely never existed.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, ijustwishtodie and sserafim
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
Even though the world sucks, over the years I have met some really good people that made the world and life feel so beautiful, so no I don't really hate the world but I do hate myself and my existence

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and lizzywizzy09
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Equally both.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and SMmetalhead36
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
I don't hate either.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
i used to think i hated the world more than myself, however the older i get the more i understand how powerful perception is. The way i see the world is 100% personal to me. It's me that shapes my reality therefore it's me i should hate most.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739