• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Are those who are suicidal more likely to hate others?

• I hate society as a whole Because its a system that allows me to suffer.

• I spend a portion of my day hating Certain groups of people that I've never met.

• I only hate those that have deeply hurt me.

• I used to hate all sorts of people in the past but I've been working on trying to let go of my hate.

• I am a Jedi master that has let go of all forms of hate And now enjoy total peace.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
Dude, if you have call yourself an intellectual than you likely aren't an intellectual. Also, identity is a factor to take into consideration when listening to other people's ideas since their identity can impact the ideas that end up being spewing out. It's not something that should be ignored. Identity can impact how we view and interact with the world and it can impact how certain ideas will affect us.

Also, "evil" is just a social construct at the end of the day. What we consider to be "evil" depends on time period, culture, past life experiences, etc. "Evil" isn't some objective thing that we need to learn to harness or whatever because it was never there to begin with. It's just a title that we assign to certain things that we associate with being morally bad. "Harnassing evil inside of you and using it towards something good" is such a vague statement that people could easily end up applying to things that end up being harmful. There are queer people, for example, who believe that being queer is evil. As a result, they "harness that evil and use it towards good" by going out of their way to campaign against queer rights and advocating for things like conversion therapy. My point is that the phrase only sounds good on a surface level, but in practice, can actually end up screwing people over due to fact that "evil" and "good" (at least in the moral sense) are subjective at the end of the day.

Also, this is the internet. People are going to make all sorts of judgements about you, including judgements about the people you like to watch and listen to. This is especially the case when talking about those who openly admit to watching people who are polarizing, to say the least. Also, I never insuated that I hated you. I insuated that it's dumb that you watch him unironically, lol. You are playing victim over a five word sentence poking fun at the fact that you unironically watch a dude who happens to have a lobster fetish. You do realize how ridiculous this is, right?

Well at the end of the day I suppose it depends on how reductionist you want to get. Because at the end of the day you're right terms like evil and anger and hate don't really mean anything their abstractions for what we perceive as chemicals in our brain. It's like trying to convert a analog signal to a digital signal. So much information ends up getting lost. You end up with a dilemma If we can never communicate with anyone and all they receive is a corrupted version of your intent. Is it even worth communicating?
Look I'll be honest a lot of people on this forum are suicidal and I'm not Interested in ego battles or ruining anyone's Day. Some people gave some questionable responses And I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and give them the most charitable interpretation. The chance of making an error and misunderstanding people when talking is so high That I want to believe people have the best of intentions until proven otherwise. If you're less charitable I can see how you could reach other conclusions.

Anyone can be a intellectual all you need to do is logically state out your reasoning free of bravado and intimidation. Your first message didn't really contain any useful information from an outsider's perspective all it communicated is "I don't like you". Which is fine but I don't have your internal thoughts I don't know what any of your reasoning is until you elaborate.
Which you eventually did do in great detail in fact and I greatly appreciate that. I'm sorry our egos clashed and I wish you nothing but the best. My next door neighbor that lives in the apartment next to me is trans and I don't wish hate on any group of people.

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
I don't hate anyone, not anymore. Hate shows they have an impact on you, and that you think of them, which gives them some sort of importance in your mind, therefore, your LIFE. I let go of that a while a go now.

I used to really hate myself, but I'm working on it, it's not as bad as it used to be. I have days when I think of something I should've, could've done, and that's when I really hate myself. But, I can't change it so there's no point feeding it for long periods of time anymore. I've moved past that (mostly). I just get angry with myself sometimes, and really sad. Like really fucking sad

Holding onto hate is never good. Let's say someone hurt you, badly, and yeah you hate them for a while, but forever? It's hard to let go, I know, but letting go of that actually frees you from it. It prevents you from giving them a second thought, and that allows you to heal better, in my experience anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cress