• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Drinks?

If you're currently living by yourself, what did you eat when you lived with your parents/guardians?

The only thing I eat is rice and beans. Very annoying. My parents don't even buy fruits daily despite them not being poor by any means.
Omg that sounds like hell :shy:

Reactions: Cyanide
U

undertherainbow

Sep 21, 2018
Cooking is one thing my fat ass is good at. When I'm not in a crazed PTSD state, I'm eating my heart out.
Breakfast usually eggs, sausage, and potatoes with either biscuits, yogurt, grits or all of the above. If I'm not eating with my husband then I'm having a well buttered and bagel with a charcuterie plate

Lunch is usually dinner leftovers from last night along with a mini charcuterie plate and dark chocolate

Dinner can be anything really. We've been on a healthy dinner kick lately so high protein/veggie heavy stir fries, zucchini, squash, greens, lentils. Mostly plant based stuff. Usually finish off dinner with whatever dessert I baked that week, or dark chocolate and lots of wine.

God I sound like such a fatty....

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I have an undiagnosed problem with my esophagus (throat) and have been operated in my throat 4 times plus I am allergic to almost everything so for a long time my diet just consisted of oatmeal and ryebread.

faex42

faex42

Experienced
Oct 19, 2018
I eat pork. chicken orLean Cuisine products, and ice cream. I don't have much of an appetite due to depression so I only eat once per day.
I began drinking Sprite after I had some stomach problems per local health clinic RN's suggestions. The problem went away but I guess I got tired of drinking water. I try to limit coffee to one cup per day.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I have an undiagnosed problem with my esophagus (throat) and have been operated in my throat 4 times plus I am allergic to almost everything so for a long time my diet just consisted of oatmeal and ryebread.

That's horrible. I'm sorry

Reactions: Cyanide and TheGoodGuy
S

samsays89

Student
Oct 4, 2018
Rum, eggs, canned food, and red meat usually. I always buy salad mixes but don't eat much of them.

Every other week I'll make massive amounts of either beef stew or rice and salmon and eat portions of that throughout the week.

I go through phases where I have a normal appetite or I can't bother to eat even though my stomach is growling. I've gone days without food. I think it depends on my liver disease. Also I have high cholesterol so hopefully the red meat will give me a heart attack soon haha.

Cee

Cee

cute girl
Sep 22, 2018
whatever i want. lots of carbs, lots of chocolate. sometimes i purge it after if i have the energy, but usually not. How much i eat varies day to day, ranges from nothing to absolutely everything. I try to eat snacks at school bc i have a severe anxiety about my stomach making noises in a quiet classroom, idk why but this just is the most terrifying thing to me and im a l w a y s aware of it. if anything, ill ctb to not have to worry about that anymore, itd be a sweet sweet release.

Reactions: TheCrow and Cyanide
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
Had a pizza and some chicken wings.

CTB by junk food is still a work in progress.

Reactions: TheCrow and Cyanide