• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Yeah so....Do you want to cook for me? Lol

I love cooking! Especially for a vegan-friendly (meal) group. I'll even throw in my fresh-picked blueberry saved ice over bruised mint leaves dessert. :-)

Reactions: Cyanide, mrscat and Dead_Inside
I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
I love cooking! Especially for a vegan-friendly (meal) group. I'll even throw in my fresh-picked blueberry saved ice over bruised mint leaves dessert. :-)

I'm a vegetarian but I eat mostly vegan, I have the occasional dairy. Make me my last meal. LOL

Reactions: Cyanide, Mari and FTL.Wanderer
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Drinks?

If you're currently living by yourself, what did you eat when you lived with your parents/guardians?

The only thing I eat is rice and beans. Very annoying. My parents don't even buy fruits daily despite them not being poor by any means.
My OD did something to my appetite/stomach ...etc. I can't really eat much anymore with out throwing up or feeling suddenly really full after like 4-5 bites. Hope it's something that just fixes itself eventually. But before that... I loved pasta and Mexican food : )

Reactions: Cyanide
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Water, tons of different vegetables, fish, chicken, potatoes, apples, oranges, crackers, yogurt (etc.) I really don't eat that much stuff, to be honest. I almost always only eat one meal a day (sometimes two every now and again). My mom's a pretty good cook though, so the meals she makes me are, usually, something to enjoy as far as food is concerned.

Last edited:
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
So many people on this thread I want to ctb with just for the food benefits.....

Reactions: Cyanide, ScaredOfLife and FTL.Wanderer
I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
So many people on this thread I want to ctb with just for the food benefits.....

Same, we could have a huge dinner together before we depart

Reactions: Going Home, Cyanide, Dead_Inside and 1 other person
Maeror

Maeror

Jul 23, 2018
Plant based diet.

Reactions: Cyanide, FTL.Wanderer and Mari
Revan

Revan

Darth
Jul 8, 2018
Breakfast: Cereal

Lunch: I don't have lunch.

Dinner: Tends to vary. I usually cook a full course meal (steak, peas, mashed potatoes, etc), but I'll make a TV Dinner if I'm feeling lazy or just not in the mood to cook.

Snacks: Doritos, pretzels, beef Jerky.

Drinks: Tea (love Chai), water and Rockstar

I have a fast metabolism and I honestly don't eat as much as I should. It's just that I don't feel hungry or get hunger pangs, despite having a fast metabolism. I only know if I'm hungry when I either force myself to eat or if I hear my stomach grumble.

Reactions: Soon4me and Cyanide
pride and prejudeath

pride and prejudeath

Pride
Jul 27, 2018
I eat instant ramen and sandwiches. Sometimes fast food.

I drink Dr Pepper and pink lemonade (from those water bottle mix sticks).

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I was at Burger King the other day just sitting there starring at the table and one of the girls working there asked me if I was o.k. I told her I was o.k. with a big smile on my face but what I really wanted to tell her was that I'm not o.k. but I will be o.k. once I kill myself but she probably would have called the police on me.

I just now read this comment for the first time. Don't know how I missed it before. But, gawd, I empathize with having to lie to people about how you're doing. It's like someone is standing over you with a metal pipe, hefting it menacingly with this "you better answer the right way" look on their face as they ask you, "How are you?" Talk about loaded questions.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I just now read this comment for the first time. Don't know how I missed it before. But, gawd, I empathize with having to lie to people about how you're doing. It's like someone is standing over you with a metal pipe, hefting it menacingly with this "you better answer the right way" look on their face as they ask you, "How are you?" Talk about loaded questions.

Sometimes cashiers will say to me "hello how are you today" and I'll say "I hate my life it sucks I wish I was dead thanks for asking and how are you today" and then they get uncomfortable and say I'm sorry to hear that then immediately go tell someone they work with what I just said unless they have a headset on like at Sheetz and they just tell everyone at once as soon as I walk away.

Reactions: Cyanide, Tiburcio and FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Sometimes cashiers will say to me "hello how are you today" and I'll say "I hate my life it sucks I wish I was dead thanks for asking and how are you today" and then they get uncomfortable and say I'm sorry to hear that then immediately go tell someone they work with what I just said unless they have a headset on like at Sheetz and they just tell everyone at once as soon as I walk away.

Please don't get upset with me, but I roared laughing reading this. I would PAY to see that. People can't handle the truth, but they ask these insipid questions as a nod to convention. Screw convention. At least have the guts to own the fact you don't give a damn about others--or at least the unhappy others (like the homeless, the abandoned elderly, the chronically unemployed...). Yeah, I hear ya, man. You've got waaaaay bigger cajones than me. I could NEVER answer that question honestly. :/

Reactions: Cyanide and Tiburcio
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Please don't get upset with me, but I roared laughing reading this. I would PAY to see that. People can't handle the truth, but they ask these insipid questions as a nod to convention. Screw convention. At least have the guts to own the fact you don't give a damn about others--or at least the unhappy others (like the homeless, the abandoned elderly, the chronically unemployed...). Yeah, I hear ya, man. You've got waaaaay bigger cajones than me. I could NEVER answer that question honestly. :/

My problem is I'm too honest... If I'm in a really bad mood because my blood pressure is like 160 / 120 or higher! I'll be like "That's the worse question you could ask me right now" or I'll just make like little moaning noises under my breath

Reactions: BPDprisoner, Cyanide, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Cyanide

Cyanide

It's muffin time!!!
Apr 13, 2018
I usually try to eat as less as possible without arousing suspicion from my parents. I am sick and tired of my body and just want to not be fat at all costs, I lost around 11.8 kg a few months ago and almost everyone was happy and surprised, later when I gained 4 kg people frowned upon me and told me to not become fat again (they're the same people who tell me to eat when I don't). I don't care if over the course of a few months I develop an eating disorder. I usually restrict myself to one meal or around 300 calories (even though I sometimes end up eating more), if I'd live alone, I'd starve myself for several days. Anyways, these days whenever I eat I feel full after a few bites and feel like puking it out but I desperately try not to, I feel 'alive' when hungry, it's weird .

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCrow, Maeror, Soon4me and 2 others
oldgray

oldgray

i wish i'd melt with the snow
Oct 19, 2018
i think my diet is balanced enough but just because i live with my parents.
i'm the one who makes lunch and dinner most of the time and i think i'm good at cooking but if i was living by myself i would probably eat mostly potatoes, carrots and pasta.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Since I became really suicidal I've been eating a lot of pizza, Chinese, spaghetti, and I like to go to places like McDonalds and Burger King. McDonalds is cheap I can go there and get like 2 cheeseburgers and a large pop for around 3 bucks and just sit there for an hour or so and drink a few refills starring out the window or watching all the old people drink coffee and read the newspaper. Burger King has the best coupons! I was at Burger King the other day just sitting there starring at the table and one of the girls working there asked me if I was o.k. I told her I was o.k. with a big smile on my face but what I really wanted to tell her was that I'm not o.k. but I will be o.k. once I kill myself but she probably would have called the police on me.
Wow I relate to this. Having people ask if I'm okay in public - getting food, coffee etc. and instantly have to snap into some fake smile reaction of "I'm good just tired" I want to die. Makes me paranoid knowing people can see that I'm all fucked up.

I know they really don't care about my wellbeing. They probably just want me to leave. Oh well - I will leave everything soon.

Reactions: Cyanide and mattwitt
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I've been eating horribly lately. Mostly granola bars, milk, nuts & raisens, water. Once in a while I'll make it out to buy a sandwich or something. Don't have the energy to prepare anything. Want to sleep all the time.

Reactions: Cyanide and mattwitt
faex42

faex42

Experienced
Oct 19, 2018
Nothing today. I don't have an appetite these days.I haven't been able to muster the energy to get out to the store. I hope to do so in the next hour. I forgot to buy some items when I was there after coming home last night. I dread having to go back only one day later.

D

DeletedUser4739

Since I became really suicidal I've been eating a lot of pizza, Chinese, spaghetti, and I like to go to places like McDonalds and Burger King. McDonalds is cheap I can go there and get like 2 cheeseburgers and a large pop for around 3 bucks and just sit there for an hour or so and drink a few refills starring out the window or watching all the old people drink coffee and read the newspaper. Burger King has the best coupons! I was at Burger King the other day just sitting there starring at the table and one of the girls working there asked me if I was o.k. I told her I was o.k. with a big smile on my face but what I really wanted to tell her was that I'm not o.k. butu I will be o.k. once I kill myself but she probably would have called the police on me.

Maybe I'm overrating humans here, but she's working at Burger King. I can guarantee you that she knows rough times. You don't have to say you're ok. Although, it's certainly your right to chose what you share and with whom. For what it's worth, a potential alternative could be, "It's been a rough day/afternoon/week"...I think you get the picture. Although you do have to be careful what you say to avoid authorities, some days a simple chat with a fellow human may not be so bad.

Best of luck to you on this journey. I know there are no easy solutions. <3

Reactions: Cyanide and faex42
D

DeletedUser4739

Lots of diabetic nutritional drinks because I feel like shit. For a fat person, my appetite sucks.

GoingSoonish

GoingSoonish

It is what it is
Aug 19, 2018
Pretty much lost my appetite. It's so bad that i will sometimes just have a spoon of peanut butter and some milk (to stop stomach pain). I do eat, but it isn't often, and is usually something convenient as i have no energy (cup noodles or fast food).

T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Not much at all. It's fun because of eating disorders.

Reactions: Cyanide and TheCrow
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Basically lots of junk food, but also try to have some healthy things such as nuts, fruits, and vegetables in there too just not to gain a lot of weight.

Reactions: Cyanide and faex42
Zaynaldeen

Zaynaldeen

blackpilled subhuman manlet
Oct 18, 2018
I eat dark chocolate, 99% to be exact, sometimes 90% if 99% isn't available. Most people don't like it, but most people don't see life as a bitter experience not worth living. The rest is pretty standard stuff, bread, fruit, water, milk, orange juice. I don't eat too much junk food, my weight is fine.

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Steamed cauliflower drowned in chili garlic paste because cauliflower is nasty but necessary. Some poached chicken. In a little bit I'll eat some almonds.

Reactions: Cyanide and Throwaway563078
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I had the worst nutrition as a kid. But I became a vegan in college. Since then, I eat about 70% fibrous vegetables I'm always experimenting with exotic dressings for. One of my favorites is blanched broccoli florets (freshly cut, steamed on high for 2-min) mixed with pan-seared and blackened whole bulb garlic, julienned roasted red peppers post-deseeded, and balsamic-soaked garden-picked baby tomatoes (steam thickened balsamic to double concentration to ~ 6%) all tossed in 2:1 rice wine vinegar and cold-pressed sesame oil, and crusted over with pin-crushed black walnuts, sit 3-hrs fridge top shelf or serve while broccoli is still steaming.

I make a quinoa-red lentil polenta (presoak together with fresh wakame and miso paste to taste overnight, 1% by mass sea agar 4 hours before cheesecloth press to thick mozerella-like mass, solidify in fridge additional 6 hours, then thick-slice (~1 cm) and oven toast at 375-F for 15-min before pan-fry in a barely coated cast iron skillet on very low heat until golden brown with stabilizing caramelized shell).

The polenta can be served on a bed of baby kale that's been hand massaged with 4-tbsp fresh ginger, 0.25-tsp Himalayan pink salt, 0.75 tbsp agave, and 3-tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice per 3-pounds leaves until wilted then placed in freezer for precisely 4.5-minutes (stiff but still pliable without any vein ruptures). The leaves left at room temperature will become succulent (instead of stringy) within 15-minutes.

And I make my own kombucha to which I add 3:1 cinnamon, tumeric to taste, usually 3g per 1L kombucha. Add after cultures have carbonated beverage and stir very gently with glass--not metal or plastic--stirring rod. Chilled to just above freezing (no ice--dilutes c/t...), this brings out both the agave's and miso's subtle sweet/salty tang.

Timing the broccoli salad is very flexible as hot, it emphasizes the core-burn of shell-carmelized garlic, and cold it calls out the heady notes of the sweet tomatoes and red peppers.

Bon appétit.

Wow I'm inviting myself to diner ☺

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I used to love to cook..am allergic to dairy..so used to experiment with lots of dairy free alternatives sauces made with oat cream or cashew cream, coconut cheese. Raw chocolate refined sugar free dairy free snacks.

Also many oriental ingredients. Dont cook really now. Have porridge stewed apples cinammon raisins and seeds for breakfast. Lots of steamed vegetables lentil stew and Dahl from health shop, I do make chicken soup. And dinner also steamed vegetables and chicken eggs or sardines. Sometimes rice noodles or rice. I will sometimes buy a free from dairy pizza or macaroni cheese. Lots of coffee and i like dark chocolate. Chocolate tea also anyone tried?

I'm so impaired now but i am planning a few things to make people - coconut Indian rice pudding and dairy free lime souflles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide, undertherainbow and starcrossedfate
starcrossedfate

starcrossedfate

Passenger
Sep 24, 2018
I alternate between starving myself for a few days and then binge eating lots of bad carbs.

Reactions: Cyanide, DeletedUser4739 and TheCrow
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I drink lots of coffee. In terms of food, I eat a lot of eggs, in various different ways. My favorite is some sort of broth I make with a bouillon and a few eggs. Aside from that, I eat meat/chicken/fish when available and I buy one or two cakes every week, because I like eating cakes.

Oh and lots of tomatoes. I love tomatoes.
Ooh, I love cake! What kinds of cake?

Reactions: Cyanide and DeletedUser4739