• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Brainslushy

Brainslushy

sigh
Feb 18, 2023
Personally I've been terminally online for most of my life at this point. I just stare at discord (add me?) and youtube all day. Sometimes I'll play my guitar or whatever, I also been taking some classes for the last two years but my life is still the same.

CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
Similar. Everything just feels dull, loses importance. Just being online, reading some manga, watching , and listening to vocaloid, or Japanese rock and goth music.

Reactions: Toji and BornHated
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Should probably be work for me but got too much anxiety to take anything with very much responsibility. Watching youtube, playing Deep Rock Galactic and then, not much else.
For a while I was doing long walks twice a day, got to get back to that...

Jason84931

Jason84931

Mar 22, 2023
Personally I've been terminally online for most of my life at this point. I just stare at discord (add me?) and youtube all day. Sometimes I'll play my guitar or whatever, I also been taking some classes for the last two years but my life is still the same.
Similar to yours, I find nothing interesting and everyday is the same. I avoid speaking with new people and making conversations with my IRL friends because I have no motivation to speak with anyone or do something at all.
Just get my necessary work done, go home listen to music, watch youtube or movies, talk w online friends and playing a video game.

My life has always been dull, meaningless and worthless to spend another day in this life I wish I could have a normal life like other people.

BornHated

BornHated

God may judge, but his sins outnumber your own.
Nov 19, 2022
same... for me Youtube is on either to have a song on, study/learn something I'm interested in, or have some BG noise (I really like nature sounds.) Also ambient songs from games that bring me comfort (usually Zelda) with sounds like rain or smth overlapping with them- surprisingly helps for the really boring grown-up tasks or just to lift my mood.
Been focusing on improving my relationship with art again but between the long trauma with it and the current atmosphere with AI, I've been horribly disheartened.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I'm terminally online too. I just sleep, eat, and chat all day. That's all. My life gone to shits. Can't believe I once had a life where I was highly motivated and driven. Could never think this would happen to me. Well here I am. Time to die soon. Watchu gonna do.

Brainslushy

Brainslushy

sigh
Feb 18, 2023
Seems terminally online is almost always a shared trait. obviously this way of life is incredibly unhealthy but the world doesn't provide an easy way out once you're beyond high school sigh.

Reactions: BornHated
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i'm in uni (1st year), so try to get up on time, head to my labs and 50/50 chance i'll miss lunch, 50/50 chance i'll attend my lectures in person. maybe talk to a friend, head back to my room. try to gather up the willpower to do homework/assignments/watch the lecture recordings. be terminally online. get dinner. decide whether i can be fucked to do laundry. go to sleep.

it's only been a few weeks and already i'm falling behind a bit... yet somehow my brain will pick an hour of youtube over 30 minutes of study, sigh.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I spend my time just wishing that I wasn't trapped in the hell that is existing. I've existed for far too long at this point, I guess the only thing that could ever be close to being positive about it all, is that no matter what everyday is one day closer to death.

Reactions: Disappointered
S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
Been unemployed for months with nothing to do apart from sleep in, walk around, play old video games, watch films, really bored..

This week has been busy, moving 100km away to start a new life, new job, in a city where there are things to do. Thank god because youtube was getting so boring

Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
Sleeping badly, shower, eating something, going out sometimes, music and thinking about the afterlife. I can hardly be quiet (GAD) and its an empty and pointless loop.

Reactions: Ki_Nam
LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
I browse this site, play video games, fuck around with friends on discord, maybe edit some videos every now.

Something liket that.

Reactions: Ki_Nam
CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
nothing, usually watch youtube videos and wait for something interesting to happen

• Hugs
Reactions: Illidan77
LocalMistake

LocalMistake

update: found the 'change username' option lmao
Nov 26, 2020

wouldn't describe myself as terminally online but i feel where you're coming from. i waste my days by listening to music, watching anime/youtube, cross stitch, and study. what are you studying btw?

Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
Trying to drown out myself from constantly reminding me that I am still me. Every moment is restless in my head.

I just want to thank the people who opened my eyes. Whoever they are.

Brainslushy

Brainslushy

sigh
Feb 18, 2023
wouldn't describe myself as terminally online but i feel where you're coming from. i waste my days by listening to music, watching anime/youtube, cross stitch, and study. what are you studying btw?
Currently my major is Environmental science but I'm only doing my gen eds atm.

Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
Lately just trying to build better habits. I mostly play videogames anyway. I do have discord tho so I wouldn't mind adding you!

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
me asf, rly, glad to see another guitar player here. music and watching better call saul, the only entertainment i'm getting rn

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Mostly I spend the day sleeping,as I work nightshift. On my nights off I view youtube videos,visit sasu and listen to music.

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
I go to university when I have to, but otherwise I lay in bed or sit on my computer all day talking to online friends on Discord and scrolling forums and watching Youtube. Music and gaming is also the best ^_^
Similar. Everything just feels dull, loses importance. Just being online, reading some manga, watching , and listening to vocaloid, or Japanese rock and goth music.
Hi! I'm sorry for replying if you didn't want to talk to anybody but I love Vocaloid and Japanese rock, who are your favourite music artists and producers? ^_^

Last edited:
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
i'd say i'm quite similar, i have agoraphobia so i live a completely virtual life never leaving my room spending hours playing video games, listening to music, lurking in discord even watching anime and reading fanfics to escape reality, it doesn't make me miserable in-fact it's the opposite it makes me feel at ease <3

Reactions: Illidan77
Illidan77

Illidan77

╰━≪ - ≫─╯
Nov 22, 2022
kinda nothing but I got distracted a lot.. mostly trying apps or game's.. youtube.. binge watching.. I'm trying hard to digital detox.

starrycat79

starrycat79

Mar 25, 2023
i just sleep all day, cant get up till 10pm and then spend the night staring at my computer, trying to talk to someone, play games or watch something. i'd like to go back to school or get a job but it's hard when you can't even do simple things like eat, shower etc

Reactions: Skathon
dingokettle3531

dingokettle3531

Mar 26, 2023
Workout, listen to music, study, play some games, sleep, repeat
would definitely sleep more during the day if i could

Reactions: ohyouknow
Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
wake up at 6:15 go to work
back from work at 19:30
watch a movie till 22
read some stuff on internet till 23:30
sleep
repeat

Reactions: ohyouknow
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Brain feels like slush. I think I would've found joy sooner if I'd have unlearned the fear , conformity and snidiness the school system and parents put into me.