• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ohyouknow

ohyouknow

Jun 11, 2022
Do dishes, work from home, go to work, go home and work from home, design books, edit for a magazine, exercise, cook and clean. Eventually, I am too tired to work and I just suffer until I deem it an appropriate time to take Tylenol PM so I can sleep. I tend to spend some of those "suffering" hours on sasu, like right now.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
go to class, study, or work for most of the day and a good chunk of the night every day of the week

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Personally I've been terminally online for most of my life at this point. I just stare at discord (add me?) and youtube all day. Sometimes I'll play my guitar or whatever, I also been taking some classes for the last two years but my life is still the same.
Sleep, eat, stretch/light exercise, walk sometimes, rest more. Browse the internet (avoid social media). Read, meditate, vape, call my family.

• Love
Reactions: AInilam
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Mostly I watch TV. I don't go out to socialize but sometimes I go for walks or run errands. If I can't find something to distract myself I sit around miserable and think about how it all went wrong.

Reactions: MrP
MrP

MrP

-
Aug 11, 2022
Mostly I watch TV. I don't go out to socialize but sometimes I go for walks or run errands. If I can't find something to distract myself I sit around miserable and think about how it all went wrong.
Exactly that.

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Nothing much, reading about history and guns, watching and listening to stuff on the youtube, playing and modding videogames, sometimes editing wikipedia and daydreaming.