• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I wish western shows weren't trash. I was watching Seinfeld but got sick of it. Married with Children makes me ill because of the color scheme in the Bundy house.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I just read manga there is so much of it with some manga authors doing the same thing their entire lives that it's an impossible task to read all the good stuff.
I'm still reading Jojo it's going on forever.

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
Gaming is out of my price range. I hate drugs.
Gaming doesn't have to be expensive. There's a bunch of free games out there, plus there's always pirating. I got Sims 3 and all the expansion packs for completely free that way lmao

As for anime, I like to get involved in the fanbases when I cba rewatching/finding new things to watch. It's nice talking to people with the same interests, plus reading fanfics, looking at the art etc. is a fun way to waste time :)

Reactions: botanormal
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
There is always more anime. Also many games specially JRPG feels like an anime.

Reactions: botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Watch the worst anime out there, and have your standards lowered. That way, when you go to watch a mediocre anime, it'll seem like a masterpiece in comparison.

Reactions: Panna and Caspers
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Watch the worst anime out there, and have your standards lowered. That way, when you go to watch a mediocre anime, it'll seem like a masterpiece in comparison.
I can't stand bad anime like One piece and that other one where they island hop. The humor is stupid and it's childish.

Reactions: Skathon
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
You ever hear of Studio Ghibli films? Watch Princess Mononoke or Castle in the Sky if you're interested.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Western Cartoons > Anime

but that's just my opinion.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
say what you want about western cartoons, but billy and mandy, and courage the cowardly dog are very enjoyable.