• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I wanted to be an accountant (cause of dad) and a pastor (hahahahahaha!!!). Now I work in an accounting firm with the old man, which I don't particularly like, and I want nothing to do with any religion whatsoever.

Do you hear many religious platitudes?

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I wanted to become a scientist.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 262653, Lennox and 2 others
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
My parents wanted me to become a doctor. I didn't really have clear goals, but I was always talented in writing and harbored a secret desire to become a published author.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: 262653, Yaalya, Lennox and 2 others
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
My parents wanted me to become a doctor. I didn't really have clear goals, but I was always talented in writing and harbored a secret desire to become a published author.

Not very realistic, are they asian parents?

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Until I was like 6 I was convinced I could be a dinosaur so there's that.

But I was telling someone the other day in pm that I never planned on being anything because I always thought I'd have killed myself in my early 20s. Failed that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, marcusuk63, 262653 and 1 other person

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I wanted to be a physicist when I was 6. I also been very fascinated by machines and mechanisms. My grandpa was giving me strange mechanical things, stolen from a job he partook in, and I loved to break them down into spare parts and assist him in building stuff. I loved to pretend I'm a chemist by mixing some random garbage I found scouring a local sandbox and a beach shore, while laughing hysterically during my "experiments".

Some people are managing to preserve their inner child and do stuff they want to do with great enthusiasm; I didn't and don't. Some might say that, well everything is in your hands and the world is yours (God I hate those lyrics). Why then people choose to suffer if they don't want to suffer is beyond me. Are our hands even ours, if that is true?

Reactions: Lennox
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I wanted to be good human being.
When i was a kid, i always felt stuck in my head.. like always overthinking things over and again before expressing something.. and i used to say less..i was afraid.
I dreamed that..when i grow up, i'll be normal, just like people around me. And get rid of my crappy anxiety, overthinking.

Reactions: Lennox, Baskol1 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
A hair stylist lol. Eventually as I grew up I became more ambitious. My last dream profession was politician, until I realized that having dreams will only leave you disappointed at the end. I love politics, but I don't have the skills to be a politician. I'm like Squidward Tentacles. He loves playing the clarinet, but that doesn't mean he will ever have the ability to do it correctly. Sigh... One more reason to hate this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, Lennox, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Some people are managing to preserve their inner child and do stuff they want to do with great enthusiasm
Still holding out hope I'll wake up as a dinosaur one day :pfff:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ScorpiusDragon, Lennox, Baskol1 and 2 others
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
Most of the time I wanted to be a scientist of the hard sciences (physics, chemistry). At other times I wanted to be a psychologist, but as I grew up and my understanding of the profession evolved I realized it wasn't a good fit for me.

The (latest) degree I ended up eventually choosing is Engineering Physics, which is basically a physics degree with a lot of engineering disciplines added. Absolutely loved it, but ended up dropping out due to life problems..

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Baskol1