• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
For me, I've always wanted to be a famous Formula 1 driver. Bonus points if I die in a spectacular crash after winning a Grand Prix in the era before all the safety regulations made the sport boring to watch.
You know those people like on the old animal planet that filmed things like meerkat manor and such? That. That's what I wanted to do. Then I wanted to be like wolfman and live amongst wolves in the wild but I quickly realized me having periods and such wouldn't due in the wild. Still wanted to do it though. Didn't care about them.
It'd still be cool even today though.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape and Hopeless_soul
Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
I wanted to be a cop or a football (soccer) star as a kid. Now I'm in college but i want to be an astronaut lowkey :ahhha:

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape and Hopeless_soul
yami9292

yami9292

a sleepy loner
Feb 20, 2019
I wanted to be an artist since I loved to draw and paint but I started to realize that I wasn't actually that creative haha oh well

Reactions: StillWaiting, lemmeeleev and Hopeless_soul
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
that I wasn't actually that creative haha oh well

That's relative! Do it. The more you gather info and the more you see and read, the more you develop your own ideas. There is no such thing as naturally being creative or not :) (at least in my opinion)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lemmeeleev
yami9292

yami9292

a sleepy loner
Feb 20, 2019
That's relative! Do it. The more you gather info and the more you see and read, the more you develop your own ideas. There is no such thing as naturally being creative or not :) (at least in my opinion)
I guess but I did try and I'm good with ctb now haha plus I don't want to be an artist anymore but thank you for the encouragement, you're really sweet

Reactions: lemmeeleev
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
I guess but I did try and I'm good with ctb now haha plus I don't want to be an artist anymore but thank you for the encouragement, you're really sweet

Whatever you decide, really... But I was just saying... The whole world is open to you. It's almost impossible to get rid of being "creative"; of who are...You can leave it on purpose when you are feeling bad, but your mind will always think like that. And it's great. :) It's a gift, and I don't even believe in god or anything :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lemmeeleev and Final Escape
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I wanted to be a ninja turtle. Hasn't quite happened yet, and the future of this dream is looking increasingly bleak.
Don't worry. I'm sure that one day you can be a ninja turtle. Just practice sneaking around your friends and family to become a ninja. Not sure how to do the turtle part, but i'm sure you'll figure it out.
I remember saying that I wanted to be an inventor when I was about 5 years old. Never thought of what to invent. Then later I wanted to be a game developer. I still want that, but I fucked up my education and have no clue how to code.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I remember I originally wanted to be a veterinarian. But after poor little kid me found out that meant having to put down peoples pets I changed my mind. I wanted to be a hair stylist but never got to follow that dream.
Being a stylist sucked. I never saw my body go downhill so fast. The wear and tear on hands, elbows, back, carpal tunnel. Standing in place for long periods. It was hard as fuck. It's why I had to quit. Plus the repetition was enuf to make me want to blow my brains out lol!

• Wow
Reactions: Pentobartbital and lemmeeleev
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
An artist, that's all I've ever wanted to be, and still do. If I can't end up in the field, I might as well just ctb because I don't want some shitty job I hate but have to go to just to survive the rest of my life. I really don't like the idea of being a wage slave.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, justanotherday and Circles
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I always want to be a pastry chef, I want to make beautiful but edible art that taste great.

I did went to school for it but I dropped out because it made my depression and anxiety worst than it was before and I can't seem to bond with my ex-classmates.

At least I now know the basic of it. Maybe if life works out after all I'll make everyone here a beautiful cake :)
Do you have a nice kitchen? We live in a small apartment with the tiniest suck-ass kitchen ever. I used to love baking so much. I would make cakes a lot - I make very good chocolate & carrot cake. But I can't here - the kitchen's too small. It really made me happy. Can you do stuff at home? Do you need to be certified to do that?

DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
A writer. I was always writing stories and poems and such as a kid, and I still very much do. Maybe one day I'll feel something I write is worth someone reading.

Reactions: 262653, Azazel, Circles and 1 other person
Nihil

Nihil

Student
Mar 4, 2019
So badly wanted to be a chemical or a nuclear engineer, though looking back, probably chemical. Chemistry especially is/was one of my bigger fascinations in life. Wanted to work at a national laboratory, maybe get into nanotechnology, and who knows what. How I ended up in the business field unemployed, sacked with student debt, crippling depression and dysphoria, and near poverty is beyond me. I know I might sound crazy, but oh what I'd do to be able to take another class in chemistry or physics or calculus. I absolutely loved that stuff. Don't have much of a drive anymore though, depression saps me of most of my energy, and I've become a hermit. Maybe in another life, if that ever happens.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 262653, irrelevant_string and 2 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I must be the only one who never had any goals or wanted to be anything ....... at least i have achieved that much , i am nothing

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, Tortured_empath, Circles and 1 other person
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
snake scientist lol. can't find a better translation to english...zoologist? yeah, lets just say zoologist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and lemmeeleev
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I can't recall if I ever wanted to become anything

Reactions: marcusuk63, Circles and lemmeeleev
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
An actor

Reactions: Tortured_empath and justanotherday
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
An ice cream man. If that didn't work out my fallback was an astronaut. I love how that works

Reactions: Azazel
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Professional violinist and to play in an orchestra, like my mum did. sadly just not good enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, 262653, irrelevant_string and 1 other person
Azazel

Azazel

Silent
Jun 23, 2019
As a kid, I wanted to be a cheese expert. I just really loved cheese and wanted to eat as much of it as possible and somehow make profit out of it.

• Love
Reactions: 262653, irrelevant_string, Tabbyql and 1 other person
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
A firefighter, a police man, a vet... How things change.

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Wanted to be a vet, I managed to complete a year in college studying science. Then parents dragged me to other side of country. Where my anxiety and depression took over 100% and I didn't go any further. I'm still young enough to do it, but I would only fail my anxiety always wins.

Reactions: irrelevant_string and Azazel
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I really wanted to be a writer and a chef. Didn't work out... I stopped writing in high school, and while I became a pretty decent cook, I just did it for fun until depression stole it from me.

• Hugs
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
Lighthouse keeper at the age of 9.

Reactions: marcusuk63 and 262653
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Many different things. Too many to list them all here.

irrelevant_string

irrelevant_string

Student
Jun 16, 2019
An astronaut because I had an astronaut doll that I loved, then a game developer because I loved video games, then a vet because I loved dogs. Until recently a researcher in the field of AI and machine learning.
People always laughed at me and told me to grow up and be realistic, everyone except mom. She overestimates my intellect though.
Now? I want nothing. It's all gone, I have no goals and ambitions anymore.
Damn it, I should have studied to be a vet. I'd have access to Nembutal soon...

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
An astronaut because I had an astronaut doll that I loved, then a game developer because I loved video games, then a vet because I loved dogs. Until recently a researcher in the field of AI and machine learning.
People always laughed at me and told me to grow up and be realistic, everyone except mom. She overestimates my intellect though.
Now? I want nothing. It's all gone, I have no goals and ambitions anymore.
Damn it, I should have studied to be a vet. I'd have access to Nembutal soon...

Are you currently employed?

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I wanted to be an accountant (cause of dad) and a pastor (hahahahahaha!!!). Now I work in an accounting firm with the old man, which I don't particularly like, and I want nothing to do with any religion whatsoever. Honestly, I haven't wanted to be anything since I was about 15. I've just wanted to be non existent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lennox and marcusuk63