• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

skeletrix

Mar 19, 2024
I'm new to this place so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right subforum but my life was already predetermined before I even got to grow up.

Unfortunately for me I was born incredibly ugly.Every day I get constantly reminded just how unattractive I am, people always make fun of me, some laugh at me because they say that they can't take me serious with my face.

Everyone I know is getting into relationships while I am left behind.Being ugly basically gave me extreme anxiety since I was scared of others seeing my face because in their head they would be disgusted by me.Even my own parents call me ugly, I know people say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but there is a baseline for that, I am below that baseline.I have never met anyone who hasn't made fun of me for how I look.

B

boblong

Mar 15, 2023
Some people are luckier than others , while some has enough money to do surgery (like in korea). Do you have enough money?

Reactions: davidtorez
S

skeletrix

Mar 19, 2024
Some people are luckier than others , while some has enough money to do surgery (like in korea). Do you have enough money?
I don't have enough money to get surgery unfortunately.There are a lot of surgeries I need to even look human I'm talking about like 5+ which would cost upwards 100k.So I'm stuck looking like the genetic failure I am

S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I'm new to this place so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right subforum but my life was already predetermined before I even got to grow up.

Unfortunately for me I was born incredibly ugly.Every day I get constantly reminded just how unattractive I am, people always make fun of me, some laugh at me because they say that they can't take me serious with my face.

Everyone I know is getting into relationships while I am left behind.Being ugly basically gave me extreme anxiety since I was scared of others seeing my face because in their head they would be disgusted by me.Even my own parents call me ugly, I know people say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but there is a baseline for that, I am below that baseline.I have never met anyone who hasn't made fun of me for how I look.
I understand your suffering. People can be very mean, and appearance counts for a lot these days. Do you have any form of income to attempt surgery? I know I may seem very optimistic, but perhaps there is a way for you to gradually save up the money needed for plastic surgery that changes several things about your face. I hope you get well

S

skeletrix

Mar 19, 2024
I understand your suffering. People can be very mean, and appearance counts for a lot these days. Do you have any form of income to attempt surgery? I know I may seem very optimistic, but perhaps there is a way for you to gradually save up the money needed for plastic surgery that changes several things about your face. I hope you get well
I need to many surgeries to look even human like six figures worth that's how ugly I am.I will never be able to get that much and I can't even get a job.I will be stuck looking like a genetic failure

Z

zzeroo

Mar 6, 2024
I feel the same. Neurodivergent as well and not the mathematics/tech genius type like people hope. Humans are a lot more shallow than they'd like to admit.

kwittywhiskerzz!..

kwittywhiskerzz!..

Kwitty!
Mar 24, 2024
I am incredibly ugly to. I am in almost the same situation you are! I promise you, someone with see you as you and love and cherish you! Please try to live out till then

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I am incredibly ugly to. I am in almost the same situation you are! I promise you, someone with see you as you and love and cherish you! Please try to live out till then
I appreciate your positive attitude... but what is the point of living in this case?

The person who will love you will also be ugly. Why would an ugly person deserve to be loved by an attractive person? Why would an attractive person waste time on an ugly person?
You also cannot have kids because they will be ugly as well (since you are forced to be with an ugly person by design - not saying that I deserve better)

Now, you can obviously improve your appearance, which I have constantly been doing (still ugly, though). I find myself growing increasingly bitter every time someone remarks on my supposed improvement. The people who would never initiate a conversation with me also suddenly started talking to me ("for no apparent reason at all" hahahahaha). So, what I mean is that people love a different version of yourself, and the attention feels disingenuous.

You will never love yourself. I have never felt like that. Even though I improved (look better and sound less autistic), I still hate myself because my brain knows that all I do is mask the terrible traits that I had to be born with.

So, my life is useless, isn't it?

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
I was born beautiful, but with an orphan brain-metabolic-disease (before age 20 it was at premorbid state). Sometimes I think it would be better to be ugly, but without such a disease.

Answering your question: you did not deserve it, no one who was born ill or ugly deserved it. You are just unlucky at this reincarnation.

Last edited:
L

Let Me Go

Jan 12, 2024
Hi OP. You didnt do anything to deserve to be 'ugly'.

Humans can be shallow. Surround yourself with people who can help you feel good about yourself instead of ones that tear you down about your looks.

Maybe in the future things can change for the better for you. I say this because I was so sure I was ugly up until my early 30's when I lost some weight and for once I finally felt cute and desirable. So I hope your situation improves in time, even if that's hard to imagine now.

Big hugs to you :)