Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
money so I don't have to work

Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Hollowman and 4hrs50min
TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Security in knowing people won't leave me and I will find love, or at least something resembling it, in the next few months.

Reactions: FrozenMango and worst.therapist
R

RubySimon

Genderless and hopeless
Oct 13, 2018
Things that would improve my life greatly.
  • Money
  • Better mental health
  • My own home instead of being stuck with my family
  • An end to transphobia
  • HrT and breast removal surgery.
  • An end to all bigotry tbh
  • The complete destruction of this abelist, tacist, sexist, hetronormitive capalist hellscape
  • Cute clothes

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
getting out of my current environment (to a better one) and having access to good drugs all the time like benzos.

• Wow
Reactions: FrozenMango

self proclaimed bitchboy
Aug 27, 2022
Money to pay for doctors and therapy and meds and rent and all the shit one has to afford when you're an adult but can't bc you're unemployed, new friends (not that many, even one is just fine), i would like to take a chance getting into a serious relationship but i barely speak with people irl so i don't see that one happening very soon

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1) have my chronic pain go aways for good

2) Be a lot more stable mentally

3) Have a close friend to watch a beautiful sunset with

Walter

• Love
Reactions: StolenLife, Celerity and FrozenMango
Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020
Financial stability. Being able to afford moving out with a friend on the same boat as me. Personality change lol

Reactions: dandan and Celerity
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I really just want to be a different person. I wish:
-I had energy
-I wasn't morbidly obese
-I was somewhat physically fit and could do basic exercises
-I wouldn't have an addiction
-I had social skills
-I wouldn't have meltdowns all the time

The list goes on, but all the problems are with me.
just like testosterone deficit, low testosterone, because that was me 3 years ago..... get a checkup, its a simple blood test, for testosterone levels
building creating my own creative way to make a living

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Fowli

Fowli

Sep 15, 2022
Money. With enough of it, I can just restart my life again, elsewhere.

Reactions: Celerity
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Getting away from everything. Going out into the woods and abandoning life. Or just living by myself.

T

TheManIllNeverBe

Aug 3, 2022
A clear head. If my brain fog went away and my cognitive abilities returned to what they were 4-5 years ago, at least to the point where I could engage in and distract myself with my hobbies again, I would be in a much, much better place. Not just sitting around all day doomscrolling through the news and reading SaSu.

Reactions: akana
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I'd wish for my cognitive abilities to improve to the level they were on before high school. Some kind of support system consisting of my peers would be nice as well, though both are wishful thinking at this point.

Reactions: akana
KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
Money so I can move to a safer location.

Going to university as I've wanted to do for a long time. I had to drop out of university many years ago due to family stuff.

Not living in this shitty tiny rural town and moving as far away from here as possible, never to return. I never ever want to live in a rural town again. I'm done with the small town politics, the parochialism and the insular bullshit. If you're not a born and bred local, you're treated like shit. The other half of the population are meth-heads. I'm so bored here. I watch many documentaries and world movies to pass the time but it feels like Groundhog Day. Same boring day, day after day.

A relationship. I've tried dating sites but tired of the dick pics and aggressive arseholes. I don't believe in the idea that I need someone to complete me, as only I can be a whole person. I miss the company, intellectual conversation, the laughing until we have tears streaming, and knowing that someone has my back. I'm very, very lonely to be honest, out here in the bush with no one to spend my life with. I'm a confident person, and, yes, being on this site probably doesn't seem like it. None of my friends even know I've had suicidal thoughts. I'm usually the nice one, the friendly person and good for a laugh. I've been single since 2004, though. I've been asked out by drunks or meth-heads ever since I moved to the bush, however. It's painful how many fuckwits there are in this rural area.

These are the things that would improve my life. I wouldn't want to CTB if I had these things.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, dandan, Celerity and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Well let's see to start coming into 4 billion dollars, an English style castle, a title of nobility say "Count De Money", to be genetically modified to be platinum blonde, 6'8 280 lbs solid muscle, my own 747 air craft, a Lamborghini Diablo, my own island nation, controlling interest in AT&T, Boeing, IBM, ExxonMobil, Walmart, enough custom super high end jewelry that British royals come to borrow my jewellery for their events, so great of an understanding of the stock market, that inside traders call me for tips, to star in 50 movies, ten TV series, and record 10 of the best selling record albums of the last 50 years. But since that ain't gonna happen, gonna ctb.
Well let's see to start coming into 4 billion dollars, an English style castle, a title of nobility say "Count De Money", to be genetically modified to be platinum blonde, 6'8 280 lbs solid muscle, my own 747 air craft, a Lamborghini Diablo, my own island nation, controlling interest in AT&T, Boeing, IBM, ExxonMobil, Walmart, enough custom super high end jewelry that British royals come to borrow my jewellery for their events, so great of an understanding of the stock market, that inside traders call me for tips, to star in 50 movies, ten TV series, and record 10 of the best selling record albums of the last 50 years. But since that ain't gonna happen, gonna ctb.

A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
my sense of humour back/personality

Reactions: makethepainstop
T

ThisIsTheEnd123

Sep 20, 2022
Money, Looks, Friends and love

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, S like suicide and makethepainstop
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
-Have an opportunity in life...to make my dreams come true.
-Meet the love of my life.
-having good real friends

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop and Suicidebydeath
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
feel myself, being conscient of myself, feel my ego, be myself, know myself with my history and all positive and negative parts of myself. no porblem if shy or sad or weak. just being myself. this would be paradise.

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
My son to be ok

• Love
Reactions: Yerba, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
A srock of opiates/opioids would improve my quality of life immensely. They allow me to function briefly each day with less discomfort and lift my mood a bit. I could happily live out the rest of my days on them but it's not likely to be considered acceptable by doctors. If I could source enough to last me the rest of my days I'd have no qualms about doing so illegally. They just don't come up relaiably enough. Not the type I want anyways lol. Ideally I'd go with methadone because it can be stored for years and has a long halflife so doesn't need to be taken more than once per day. One can dream I guess.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
A tangible, achievable escape plan
Money, of course
A new path that is secure and appropriate for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Suicidebydeath and makethepainstop
gramenii

gramenii

Nothing new on the west front
Sep 23, 2022
I just want my favorite person back. When she left she took my soul with her. I always was depressed, but now that I lost her too is too much for me. If I can't win her back is over for me.

toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
- drugs
- drugs
- and more drugs

Reactions: leeloosnow
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
be able apply for disability least

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
i no sure buds, i dont believe anything can improve my quality of life at this point, i just know that i have tried the conventional methods, meds and cbt therapy and still had a couple of attempts but they failed i tried paracetamol overdose and it was horrid and slow, but survived it, i been signed off work due to mental health too so cant even generate my own income according to the state, i dont know where i go from here honestly pal

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and freedompass
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Being mentally stable and money

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and dandan
lonelygirl111

lonelygirl111

i don’t know what i’m doing anymore
Sep 20, 2022
a car

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
T

Timeleft

Sep 7, 2022
My health fully restored or a cure that makes me feel like my old self.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Mixo
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Money can life Money can ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath