• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I often think what could go wrong with my choosen method. So maybe post your method and what you think would be the likeliest thing to go wrong?
Method: full suspension hanging
likeliest thing that could go wrong: being found before 100% death

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I got my mind set on Zurich right now. Don't think anything could go wrong with that.

N if it's not pure
Nitrogen if somehow the exit bag slips off while I'm passed out

Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I am pretty sure I will choose helium method (I don't have any other choices to be fair). The likeliest thing to go wrong is being discovered before my brain is dead 100%, or I can simply f*ck up with preparations because I don't know anything about connecting such equipment properly.

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Partial suspension

Someone finding me because I have no idea where would be a good place not to get caught out
Passing out and losing grip on whatever I'm tied to, and regaining consciousness
Wimping out

Last edited:
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
I often think what could go wrong with my choosen method. So maybe post your method and what you think would be the likeliest thing to go wrong?
Method: full suspension hanging
likeliest thing that could go wrong: being found before 100% death
am going using argon...and am sure nothing will go wrong..am taking all necessary steps to ensure that :)

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Yew; throwing up from the leftover oil... or experiencing the stimulant effect of ephedrine should my petroleum ether not work for extracting the ephedrine.