• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023
The voices want me to stab myself repeatedly which I know will likely just result in serious injuries not death. My current planned method is hanging (full suspension) but still deciding on location and materials. Worried not going to sort it in time before the voices win as they keep taking over my mind.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
You on medication? General accounts here seem to advise against stabbing as a method, not going to steer you away from suicide but stabbing is not secure and will probably hurt you without killing you

Reactions: timetodie24
RejectedKarma

RejectedKarma

What was I made for
Jul 27, 2023
Unusual experiences e.g. hearing voices are usually mechanisms to manage trauma or traumatic events.
I can't imagine how difficult it is for you to manage everything that's going on right now.
Your voices seem to try and ease some of the emotional load, and although the suggested method is not desirable, the intention is to ultimately help you.
You're not alone in this

T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023
You on medication? General accounts here seem to advise against stabbing as a method, not going to steer you away from suicide but stabbing is not secure and will probably hurt you without killing you
No not on any meds.
Yes aware it's shit method and don't want or plan to do it.trying not to let them win
Unusual experiences e.g. hearing voices are usually mechanisms to manage trauma or traumatic events.
I can't imagine how difficult it is for you to manage everything that's going on right now.
Your voices seem to try and ease some of the emotional load, and although the suggested method is not desirable, the intention is to ultimately help you.
You're not alone in this
Thank you so much . That makes a lot of sense actually.

• Hugs
Reactions: RejectedKarma
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
No not on any meds.
Yes aware it's shit method and don't want or plan to do it.trying not to let them win

Thank you so much . That makes a lot of sense actually.
If you are hearing voices you may have schizophrenia which meds can help, have you been diagnosed?

T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023
If you are hearing voices you may have schizophrenia which meds can help, have you been diagnosed?
No I haven't. Schizophrenia is a lot more than just voices anyway, definitely don't have it.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
No I haven't. Schizophrenia is a lot more than just voices anyway, definitely don't have it.
Got it- as long as you've been to a professional and they ruled it out. But if you haven't I'd definitely go. Even if it's not schizophrenia specifically it may be treatable.

T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023
Got it- as long as you've been to a professional and they ruled it out. But if you haven't I'd definitely go. Even if it's not schizophrenia specifically it may be treatable.
It'd be stupid and dangerous to tell a professional about the voices. It's not the reason for my ctb anyway so doesn't matter

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
soonatpeace777888

soonatpeace777888

Experienced
Jul 4, 2023
It doesn't sound like the voices have your best interests at heart. You are better off listening to us and this forum says stabbing is a horrible thing to do to yourself.

4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
It'd be stupid and dangerous to tell a professional about the voices. It's not the reason for my ctb anyway so doesn't matter
I agree. In case you pose an imminent and severe threat to yourself or others uttering concrete plans they will have to admit you to the psych ward (closed ward institution).

I wouldn´t risk it. If you want to address it you could talk about feeling urges to inflict bodily self harm of different extent that make you feel very uncomfortable, but you haven´t acted on it. You could ask for medication to help you if you want to, since it is clearly affecting your quality of life or daily life.

What you experience or imagine is not uncommon at all. It is not automatically related to hallucinations or psychosis. Could be severe depression affecting hormone receptors in your brain causing imbalance. Could be ptsd or trauma related as well or severe anxiety and panic disorder just to name a few.

Reactions: timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023
I agree. In case you pose an imminent and severe threat to yourself or others uttering concrete plans they will have to admit you to the psych ward (closed ward institution).

I wouldn´t risk it. If you want to address it you could talk about feeling urges to inflict bodily self harm of different extent that make you feel very uncomfortable, but you haven´t acted on it. You could ask for medication to help you if you want to, since it is clearly affecting your quality of life or daily life.

What you experience or imagine is not uncommon at all. It is not automatically related to hallucinations or psychosis. Could be severe depression affecting hormone receptors in your brain causing imbalance. Could be ptsd or trauma related as well or severe anxiety and panic disorder just to name a few.
Tbf it's pretty hard to get admitted here in UK. But I have been sectioned (committed)in the past (unrelated to experiences now) so don't want to risk that again.

But regardless I don't need or want professional help. The voice is part of a system that is trying to restore order since I didn't die when I was supposed to. It wants same end goal as me so I don't see it as illness.

Reactions: 4_science