• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I meet a woman who is genuinely interested in having a long term relationship with me instead of a one night stand so she can numb herself or straight up not interested, complete anti-immigration policy in the country for anyone who isnt european into my country (and strict amongst europeans), naturally high birthrate amongst native population with a proud and nationalistic attitude, a job that can provide for a family and allow wife to stay at home and look after the place (i would ideally like a stay at home wife), land i can own so i can raise chickens and maybe goats. access to high quality animal products. quiet time to learn and grow my understanding about things.

pipedream i know, but that would be what it would take to make me not this way.
My god, we share exact same thoughts as Europeans. I live the mf same situation, Europe is hell nowadays.
Even if i have some spare money, i still feel really really sad.
The point is that EU is fuck*ed up, we don't share common language and there are countries that don't even share common currency. It is really uncomfortable to live in Europe.

Last edited:
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

I told you.
Jul 10, 2023
NOTHING.

Just like you can't predict the weather with 100% certainty; you can't predict with that much certainty what will happen to you in, say, 1 year, 10 years, and so on. It's the future, and it's impossible to determine where you'll be by then, as the future is inherently uncertain. It's impossible to know what the extent of our suffering may be at that time.

In my case, suffering strongly outweighs happiness, and sometimes, even happiness brings its own form of suffering. Given this situation, staying alive doesn't seem worthwhile in the slightest, and I doubt anything can truly alleviate my suffering at this point in time. I've waited years for this anyways.

Even if my suffering were to be alleviated, and my situation somehow improved, the root problem (life itself), remains unaddressed. If the root problem isn't fixed, then the problem will just come right back.
There is always the uncertainty of what new, maybe unfixable, problems may arise in place of those we've managed to solve while the root problem remains unresolved. Life inherently entails all suffering, so by continuing to live, you're subjecting yourself to the possibility of having to endure endless suffering once again.

So, nothing will ever convince me to take this risk and continue living.
My issue, on top of all my other problems that drove me to suicide, is existence itself.

I have been suffering unbearably and endlessly in these past few months and I have no desire to continue living anyways. I know things will just get worse.

lotus11

lotus11

Experienced
May 18, 2019
So for me. It wouldn't necessarily change but it would be ongoing. Having enough money resources to: get the autism diagnosis done, move back to Spain, adopt one/two of the birds if not then just visit the sanctuary daily.

Would it change my perception of my future - unlikely. Would I be a bit more content? Most likely.

HOWEVER the odds of that happening are slim to none. Lottery is 1 in 127,000,000. Inheritance would be nothing after tax and getting a lmao "job" that paid enough to do that is pretty much impossible.
I'm in a similar situation to you, also trying to move back to Spain. Just impossible for to get a job there that pays enough to survive, not to mention poor conditions and corruption in many positions. Been trying for years bit keep getting fucked over. I have some friends who manage but they mostly live in couples and helped by a partner. Being single is impossible financially. Hopefully I can stop going round in these ridiculous circles and manage to kill myself soon.
A new brain probably
Yeah it would do it
This...but if I could have a new body...very attractive one plus a very attractive face that would also be nice...

R

raincereal

Mar 13, 2024
if i'm coping hard as hell, i would say a relationship where me and the other person both like each other. the issue with that is that i'm just not a good person in relationships, so while i maybe could get an actual relationship, i don't even think i would be able to like them. also because my ideal relationship isn't healthy either, so it'd go wrong pretty quickly.

but yeah, i'd say in general i just don't have anything that would change my mind, all my wants are unrealistic.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
NOTHING.

Just like you can't predict the weather with 100% certainty; you can't predict with that much certainty what will happen to you in, say, 1 year, 10 years, and so on. It's the future, and it's impossible to determine where you'll be by then, as the future is inherently uncertain. It's impossible to know what the extent of our suffering may be at that time.

In my case, suffering strongly outweighs happiness, and sometimes, even happiness brings its own form of suffering. Given this situation, staying alive doesn't seem worthwhile in the slightest, and I doubt anything can truly alleviate my suffering at this point in time. I've waited years for this anyways.

Even if my suffering were to be alleviated, and my situation somehow improved, the root problem (life itself), remains unaddressed. If the root problem isn't fixed, then the problem will just come right back.
There is always the uncertainty of what new, maybe unfixable, problems may arise in place of those we've managed to solve while the root problem remains unresolved. Life inherently entails all suffering, so by continuing to live, you're subjecting yourself to the possibility of having to endure endless suffering once again.

My issue, on top of all my other problems that drove me to suicide, is existence itself.

I have been suffering unbearably and endlessly in these past few months and I have no desire to continue living anyways. I know things will just get worse.
This is an amazing comment and essentially summarises why I prefer death over any solution to get better. Though I'm sorry for the suffering you've been through and I hope that you find peace soon

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
This is an amazing comment and essentially summarises why I prefer death over any solution to get better. Though I'm sorry for the suffering you've been through and I hope that you find peace soon
I agree. And I think the poster of that comment is like age 18 or 19. That comment is Very wise imo . A lot here I've seen over the years 18 to early 20's much more in tune to reality than the normies and prolifers. 99%, of humans believe the lie that life is a beautiful gift. They are not in reality but brainwashed imo. And then they tell us another lie that the brain isn't formed until 25. Bs most humans aren't even aware they are going to die. Only when I remind them they get reminded and can't deny it. Then they quickly forget about it and go back to the "important" things youtube sports social media. Here's the comment correct me if I'm wrong and u are not 18 or 19. Time does fly
NOTHING.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. And I think the poster of that comment is like age 18 or 19. That comment is Very wise imo . A lot here I've seen over the years 18 to early 20's much more in tune to reality than the normies and prolifers. 99%, of humans believe the lie that life is a beautiful gift. They are not in reality but brainwashed imo. And then they tell us another lie that the brain isn't formed until 25. Bs most humans aren't even aware they are going to die. Only when I remind them they get reminded and can't deny it. Then they quickly forget about it and go back to the "important" things youtube sports social media. Here's the comment correct me if I'm wrong and u are not 18 or 19. Time does fly
That definitely is a wise comment. Aside from FC perhaps, I don't think that anybody else here really understands their comment though I may be wrong. Also, yeah, I noticed a thing about people and that thing is that they claim to be aware of the suffering in the world such as them eventually having to go through the process of dying but I can tell that they try to keep any knowledge regarding suffering as far away from their conscious mind as possible. They just numb their mind with social media and other things so that suffering isn't at the fore front of their mind