• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
truly a waste of a good scooter but good thing the guy didn't get hit. would have more than ruinned the day of those innocent peoples just minding their business, if it was my jimmy i'm sure he wouldn't want to put others through that if he can help it
Sounds like although jimmy has hurt others in the past, he is now a better person and considers others and doesnt want to cause anybody any pain?
[/QUOTE]

i mean, who didn't hurt others in the past?
what matter is learning from our mistakes to better ourself, that's how jimmy try to be in general.
if he could help it he'd rather not making anyone go through hardship because of him but he won't set himself on fire to keep others warm so to speak, at least he tries not to.
so if he's stuck somewhere and his only out is by doing something that will hurt others just cause they don't want him to do it he will anyway. if he can do it discretely he would.
he'll at least involve as less peoples as possible but he think it's not his fault if some peoples feel like they have a say in it when they actually don't so that much won't stop him.
only the fear of a modern reprogramation camp that focus on mentaly destroying you is what makes him not talk about those things a lot. he'd rather die than being put in one of those horrible places again.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Sounds like although jimmy has hurt others in the past, he is now a better person and considers others and doesnt want to cause anybody any pain?

what matter is learning from our mistakes to better ourself, that's how jimmy try to be in general.
if he could help it he'd rather not making anyone go through hardship because of him but he won't set himself on fire to keep others warm so to speak, at least he tries not to.
so if he's stuck somewhere and his only out is by doing something that will hurt others just cause they don't want him to do it he will anyway. if he can do it discretely he would.
he'll at least involve as less peoples as possible but he think it's not his fault if some peoples feel like they have a say in it when they actually don't so that much won't stop him.
only the fear of a modern reprogramation camp that focus on mentaly destroying you is what makes him not talk about those things a lot. he'd rather die than being put in one of those horrible places again.
[/QUOTE]
Is jimmy a member of this forum ?

W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
[/QUOTE]
in a fanfic, sure, he would be but since jimmy doesn't exist then how could he be a member of it?
what do you want me to say? just write something you want and i'll copy paste it if that can make everyone feel better. but for legal reasons let it be known that i'm just copy pasting something that someone else wrote.
i won't paste it if i don't like it though

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
in a fanfic, sure, he would be but since jimmy doesn't exist then how could he be a member of it?
what do you want me to say? just write something you want and i'll copy paste it if that can make everyone feel better. but for legal reasons let it be known that i'm just copy pasting something that someone else wrote.
[/QUOTE]
Is jimmy in some kind of trouble with the law ? or is jimmy currently in jail ?

W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
[/QUOTE]
peoples want to put jimmy in a modern re-education camp and as we established, he loathe and absolutely despise those places. sure they help some peoples and for some it's what they need in the moment but i think that for the majority of peoples those are really just re-education camps where it's legal to forcefully drug peoples until you act the way they want you to. we need to understand that those places are messed up but hey, let's just add that to the list of everything messed up in the world. at least he only felt like he was starving all the time per example, he was well fed in reality. same for being watched in the shower to make sure that he was washing himself, they didn't actually join him in the shower. he could say what he wanted even if he only ever saw his mandatory psychologist smile when he randomly talked about his abusive father. he had a room of his own even though he was forbiden to stay during the hours of "comunity time" where everyone was doing nothing but in the common room. he could still sign up for activities even if he couldn't do anything he wanted on HIS terms. he never got attacked by anyone despite some of his comrades being violent. he could have some sort of fun even if he was shouted at for running around with someone so that had to stop as well. he could get out of it even if it was only by luck. he was very lucky indeed to end up in such a nice place, it was truly one of the best psychiatric hospitals of his country and he was extremly lucky to not end up in one of the worst ones. he barely survived this one, going to another might actually kill him.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
peoples want to put jimmy in a modern re-education camp and as we established, he loathe and absolutely despise those places. sure they help some peoples and for some it's what they need in the moment but i think that for the majority of peoples those are really just re-education camps where it's legal to forcefully drug peoples until you act the way they want you to. we need to understand that those places are messed up but hey, let's just add that to the list of everything messed up in the world. at least he only felt like he was starving all the time per example, he was well fed in reality. same for being watched in the shower to make sure that he was washing himself, they didn't actually join him in the shower. he could say what he wanted even if he only ever saw his mandatory psychologist smile when he randomly talked about his abusive father. he had a room of his own even though he was forbiden to stay during the hours of "comunity time" where everyone was doing nothing but in the common room. he could still sign up for activities even if he couldn't do anything he wanted on HIS terms. he never got attacked by anyone despite some of his comrades being violent. he could have some sort of fun even if he was shouted at for running around with someone so that had to stop as well. he could get out of it even if it was only by luck. he was very lucky indeed to end up in such a nice place, it was truly one of the best psychiatric hospitals of his country and he was extremly lucky to not end up in one of the worst ones. he barely survived this one, going to another might actually kill him.
[/QUOTE]
Got it. So jimmy doesnt want to get sectioned as he hates psychiatric hospitals ? And he is pissed off as last time he was in one the staff watched him in the shower but wouldn't join him ?

[/QUOTE]
Got it. So jimmy doesnt want to get sectioned as he hates psychiatric hospitals ? And he is pissed off as last time he was in one the staff watched him in the shower but wouldn't join him ?

W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
yes and then no. yes he doesn't want to be mentaly tortured for being himself and no he doesn't not want the staff to sexually asault him. what i'm saying is that he was lucky things only went that far and he knows it, it was one of the best of those "hospitals" in his country, being sent to a worse one might actually be the death of him. i honestly do not wish for anyone to be sent to one of those places.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
yes and then no. yes he doesn't want to be mentaly tortured for being himself and no he doesn't not want the staff to sexually asault him. what i'm saying is that he was lucky things only went that far and he knows it, it was one of the best of those "hospitals" in his country, being sent to a worse one might actually be the death of him. i honestly do not wish for anyone to be sent to one of those places.
What can we do here to help jimmy do you think? In one sentence?

W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
What can we do here to help jimmy do you think? In one sentence?
since he doesn't exist it's legal to ask what would hypothetically be the best way for him to end it, right? would only be informative.
more than one sentence, sorry about that.

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
since he doesn't exist it's legal to ask what would hypothetically be the best way him to end it, right? would only be informative.
more than one sentence, sorry about that.
Nobody on here will be suggesting that jimmy ends it. But we can listen to jimmys problems and empathise

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
Nobody on here will be suggesting that jimmy ends it. But we can listen to jimmys problems and empathise
his choice is, well, his choice. doesn't need anyone else to suggest it.
empathy is nice but if it's just that then what's the point? just feeling bad for others doesn't help fix their problems unless their problems is them feeling lonely and lacking care
seem like this is where this thread end though looking at your response. i'll make another one later on so see y'all there maybe
edit: seem like i got a little frustrated on the empathy part, sorry about that. though, my point of view doesn't really change, if what someone need is more than empathy then obviously giving just that won't be enough, it's the case here i believe wich made me a little angry, kinda like hearing that i'm supported but only on things that kinda aren't the point of why i'm here. thanks for the empathy though, i won't spit on it just because it's not what i wanted
edit 2: anger isn't the answer, it might be around 4% of the time as all of our emotions are needed but clearly not in this case. i am sorry for letting those emotions leak out to peoples that really don't deserve it. i am trying my best to remain calm but i do have anger issues so it's not easy, i have a lot of frustration within me and it kinda build up all the time so i have to grow better at controling it as much as all the frustration and other bad feelings continue to build up in me. i am sorry again.
in case someone tell me that i shouldn't bottle up everything and i do what i can but as long as i'm alive i have no good way to let out most of the frustration, learning to control it is the only thing i can do until i find something that wouldn't hurt others in any way that would let out all i need

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
his choice is, well, his choice. doesn't need anyone else to suggest it.
empathy is nice but if it's just that then what's the point? just feeling bad for others doesn't help fix their problems unless their problems is them feeling lonely and lacking care
seem like this is where this thread end though looking at your response. i'll make another one later on so see y'all there maybe
edit: seem like i got a little frustrated on the empathy part, sorry about that. though, my point of view doesn't really change, if what someone need is more than empathy then obviously giving just that won't be enough, it's the case here i believe wich made me a little angry, kinda like hearing that i'm supported but only on things that kinda aren't the point of why i'm here. thanks for the empathy though, i won't spit on it just because it's not what i wanted
edit 2: anger isn't the answer, it might be around 4% of the time as all of our emotions are needed but clearly not in this case. i am sorry for letting those emotions leak out to peoples that really don't deserve it. i am trying my best to remain calm but i do have anger issues so it's not easy, i have a lot of frustration within me and it kinda build up all the time so i have to grow better at controling it as much as all the frustration and other bad feelings continue to build up in me. i am sorry again.
in case someone tell me that i shouldn't bottle up everything and i do what i can but as long as i'm alive i have no good way to let out most of the frustration, learning to control it is the only thing i can do until i find something that wouldn't hurt others in any way that would let out all i need
Pls dont apologise as your doing nothing wrong. Youve obviously got a lot going on and need to get it off your chest. Im having a bit of fun with the jimmy thing, but as long as you remain anonymous, theres no point in using jimmy to describe yourself. It wont make a difference as anyone irl reading it will know that your talking about yourself. It sounds like your terrified about going into a psych ward. Im sorry that must be an awful anxiety to feel.
My advice would be to just be your authentic real self and try to slow down and simplify your feelings and needs.

L

lifeistryingme2020

Nov 6, 2020
I think everyone is scared before they do it, to a degree at least. I found myself feeling scared and then peaceful, I remember the morning after I surprisingly woke up and thought I was dead but I felt fine mentally? *head was pounding and I was throwing up but* I was at peace with what happened and where I was. I think timing is key.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I think everyone is scared before they do it, to a degree at least. I found myself feeling scared and then peaceful, I remember the morning after I surprisingly woke up and thought I was dead but I felt fine mentally? *head was pounding and I was throwing up but* I was at peace with what happened and where I was. I think timing is key.
Are you Jimmy?