Things2do1st&ThenCtb

Things2do1st&ThenCtb

Aug 28, 2018
I am much the same, but I've built up tools to deal with social situations. It is very draining.

Indeed.

Your situation sounds more complicated than mine. Being a dad --- What do you do with that?

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, lv-gras and Tiburcio
WrongWayGoBack

WrongWayGoBack

Aug 29, 2018
Indeed.

Your situation sounds more complicated than mine. Being a dad --- What do you do with that?
Rereading my post I might have come across in a way that was unintended - replace 'but' with 'and', reading as "like you, I use tools to deal with people and it's exhausting." Sorry if it came across the wrong way.

Yep, being a dad. In the right situation, I'd do a lot with it. In this situation, it is doomed. So I'm doing what I started planning two months ago.

Reactions: EndingInTheMiddle, atwasoa and lv-gras
Tuan

Tuan

Aug 30, 2018
just sick of myself...

Reactions: Amira, why and lv-gras
T

TracieB

Sep 1, 2018
Too long suffering with an illness that's not getting better, if anything it's getting worse. Isolated, no future partner with this illness, no job because of illness, few family members I'm still in contact with, concerns about getting older, housing etc. Just had enough.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
Things2do1st&ThenCtb

Things2do1st&ThenCtb

Aug 28, 2018
Rereading my post I might have come across in a way that was unintended - replace 'but' with 'and', reading as "like you, I use tools to deal with people and it's exhausting." Sorry if it came across the wrong way.

Yep, being a dad. In the right situation, I'd do a lot with it. In this situation, it is doomed. So I'm doing what I started planning two months ago.

No worries. I appreciate the clarification.

For me, October is an important month. I have always felt the best in late October. When there is no threat of the 'happiness' of spring or heat of summer; Just the oncoming coolness and peace of fall and winter.

Have you figured out when and where and how?

Kassender

Kassender

Experienced
Aug 29, 2018
Loneliness.
And being me.

Reactions: betteroffdead, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cold and 2 others
JayAOA

JayAOA

Sep 2, 2018
Bad trip opened things up. I have nothing do, nowhere to be. Needing drugs just to feel normal. Took a read of the "The Last Messiah" and relevant works and it's all sealed now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, lv-gras and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
Let's see

1. I don't want to play Russian roulette with my dignity leaving it up to the system.
2. I don't want to die a painful death.
3. I want control of when and where and how I die.

Reactions: betteroffdead, Anarchy, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
Just the fact that everything in life is pointless, we go to school and study then we go to work and slave away until we are old then we die. I just lay there in bed all night thinking about it and because of that I hardly get any sleep.. It's currently 1:30am and I have work in a few hours.

Reactions: betteroffdead, skitliv, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I hate this question. What are your top reasons to stay alive? I don't have any.

That should say it all.

Reactions: skitliv, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Took a read of the "The Last Messiah" and relevant works and it's all sealed now.
Discovering antinatalism was a last nail in my coffin, I mean this philosophy is like the ultimate red pill.
Once you see life for what it really is it's very hard to continue... everything becomes absurd, nothing but pointless suffering.

I don't know how Cioran managed to live 84 years without blowing his brains out.

Reactions: Smilla, Gregor samsa, skitliv and 3 others
WrongWayGoBack

WrongWayGoBack

Aug 29, 2018
No worries. I appreciate the clarification.

For me, October is an important month. I have always felt the best in late October. When there is no threat of the 'happiness' of spring or heat of summer; Just the oncoming coolness and peace of fall and winter.

Have you figured out when and where and how?
I'm already behind on my plan, I was hoping to be gone by early August this year. But it took that long just to obtain the benzos. I'm looking at a late Sept departure. The season doesn't matter to me so much as the need to settle my estate as soon as possible.

Reactions: Kassender, Smilla, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Aspergers (life long, uncurable condition) which affect my ability to socialize, make friends, maintain relationships, and of course getting around in society, financial problems especially due to lack of job opportunities (let alone the ones that I'm suitable for), philosophical reasons (right to die, never consented to being born, etc.), and of course, knowing that life is just bullshit and I'd rather not wait until I'm less able bodied and then die; I want to die on my own terms.

Reactions: Kassender and EndingInTheMiddle
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Aspergers (life long, uncurable condition) which affect my ability to socialize, make friends, maintain relationships, and of course getting around in society, financial problems especially due to lack of job opportunities (let alone the ones that I'm suitable for), philosophical reasons (right to die, never consented to being born, etc.), and of course, knowing that life is just bullshit and I'd rather not wait until I'm less able bodied and then die; I want to die on my own terms.
wow hits me the same

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm so fucking useless, I have a job but I hate it, I can't go on like this knowing that all of my efforts will lead me nowhere. I refuse to be just another slave to life.

Reactions: lv-gras
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
1. Health. I just got a diagnosis of diabetes and its uncontrollable soooo I'm rather fucked, my body is going to shut down or I'm going to end up being blind or a vegetable.
2. I don't have a wife gf or significant other or any children i packed light for this incarnation
3. I never got the education or really played society's "game" I'm worthless from society's point of view
4. I feel complete, I feel I've been and done and experienced everything I am meant to here, it's a disappointment to wake up every morning

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
m 55 have no place or purpose in life i hate my life and living
all so I suffer from depression so sick of life after 55 years I'm looking to end my life very soon

M

Marcos

Sep 5, 2018
I found out that I won't be able to achieve the dreams that I have. I started my own business a couple of years ago but it didn't go very well. Now I'm broke and during the last two years I have been looking for jobs but I wasn't successful.

I have only a few friends that I barely see. I have very limited social skills, so it takes me a lot of effort meeting new people.

I'm average-looking but I've never been in a relationship. I cannot keep a interesting conversation because I run out of things to say.

I know that I should not make comparisons, but it seems to me that other people are able to move forward with their lives. They have a successful career, travel the world, get married, etc. But I feel stuck in life.

I have very high expectations in life but my reality is different. This leads me to unhappiness. The higher your expectations, the less happy you are.

My reasoning is as follows: If I cannot live the life that want, I'm better off dead. I used to be optimistic towards my future but recently I've lost all my hopes. I cannot keep fighting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smilla, skitliv, lv-gras and 1 other person
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
1. No one gives shit about me
2. Everyone ignores me
3. No friends

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
my health is getting worse. I can't work properly anymore. I'll eventually end up homeless or in jail because of it so i have to kill myself before that happens.

Reactions: Smilla, EndingInTheMiddle and Justanotherconsumer
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Quite honestly I can't pin down my number 1 reason cause there are so many and each one I feel emotional and physical embedded with. If anything it's a tie between my back/knee problems and the fact that I'll have to work manual labor jobs for the rest of my life. I also don't see the point of getting older and while at best your able to tolerate the pain of living. I also have financial problems that'll bind me to becoming a slave to this system for the rest of my life or better yet become homeless, Yay! Also as some of you have stated it yourselves, you can't see the point if most of the time we'll be suffering with little compensation of dopamine rushing. There's more to my reasons as yours are too. Apologies if I sound prudish.
...I am alive.

M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Guilt, anxiety/fear of certain things along with other reasons are the reason why I wanna CTB. I would provide a full story but if you guys want to hear it, DM me. I don't like it to be shared around in the public forums especially when posting in this site itself increases my anxiety. But I feel like chains are being unlocked whenever i vent some of my real life problems to others.

G

Gregor samsa

Sep 6, 2018
My main reasons are that I'm stigmitized by family and friends due to mental illness andvi can't be fucked overcoming their blatant ignorance and stupidity. This coupled with the senseless inhumanity that exists in this world leads me to really disassociate from it all and just end it

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I am a disabled veteran, I cannot work, I have no friends or family, I have no purpose here, I do not want to do anything except ctb... ugh :(

Reactions: Smilla and Justanotherconsumer
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I am a disabled veteran, I cannot work, I have no friends or family, I have no purpose here, I do not want to do anything except ctb... ugh :(
that sucks. I appreciate your service btw.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer and PatKat
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
No problem, when i ctb ill just been another stat and im sad about that...
well to me any end to someones suffering is something to be glad for.

O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
After reading some stories my problems seem insignificant.

Basically I've never felt comfortable with others, I've always been the weirdo, I can not socialize no matter how hard I try, I'm almost 24 years old and I see how my youth is going away and the only thing I've done is to be in front of the computer, I have been depressed for so long that I do not even remember.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
After reading some stories my problems seem insignificant.

Basically I've never felt comfortable with others, I've always been the weirdo, I can not socialize no matter how hard I try, I'm almost 24 years old and I see how my youth is going away and the only thing I've done is to be in front of the computer, I have been depressed for so long that I do not even remember.
suffering is subjective.

Reactions: Oyashiro-sama and Justanotherconsumer