draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I personally don't see it as a last resort as most would call it as much as what I've wanted all along.

I can't speak for other countries but I've tried to do everything the "right way" here in the US by seeking therapists and psychiatry and even admitting myself into multiple mental hospitals just to be told "you're suffering from PTSD from being sexually assaulted as a child" over and over again, yet I've had these thoughts and feelings of hating this life and not wanting to be here long before that.

I find no pleasure in life and never wished to be here, as far back as I can remember all I've wanted was for this painful world to end or something interesting to happen like me getting hit by a bus or something but everyone just wants to blame it on depression or PTSD. I don't see it as that. I don't see it as a mental illness or a last resort, I see it as maybe I just wasn't meant for this world and there wouldn't be anything wrong with that.

• Love
Reactions: ayaneechan, Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The perception is we are weak, unintelligent burdens.

The reality is we are the awakened ones who want to escape the insanity of slaving away breeding more slaves.

• Love
Reactions: draekmir and pthnrdnojvsc
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
The perception is we are weak, unintelligent burdens.

The reality is we are the awakened ones who want to escape the insanity of slaving away breeding more slaves.
Jokes on the world I can't breed anyway 🏳️‍⚧️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see suicide as being self care as it's the way to find true peace from this harmful and dreadful existence we were burdened with, suicide is suffering prevention, it's something relieving to me rather than any "last resort".

As after all existence could never be desirable in the first place to justify suicide being such a thing, I view it as always preferable to not exist than to be enduring this futile process of slowly decaying just to die anyway. Only death comforts me, only non-existence is ideal as it's the absence of all harm and suffering. I could never wish to exist in this cruel, disgusting world.