• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Religious views

• Islam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judaism

• Hinduism

• Paganism

• Other (explain)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
Was just wondering what the religious/philosophical views of the majority on this site are. If I had to guess probably Atheism/Agnosticism/Deism since suicide is taboo in most religions, but hey, maybe I'll be surprised here. I myself am hardline Atheist (lacks belief in any/all gods/outright rejects the idea of a personal god/rejects the idea of an afterlife).

Reactions: Shivali
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Atheist. I have never believed in religion and I strongly believe that when we die, we completely cease to exist.

Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
Atheist. I have never believed in religion and I strongly believe that when we die, we completely cease to exist.
Wouldn't have it any other way to be honest. Thank god there is no god (pun intended). I hate the thought of an afterlife. Let alone an afterlife that involves worshipping a celestial dictator for all of eternity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Un-
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
I'm betweemn atheism, agnosticism and deism.

There is no proof that God exists. if it does exist, it will be in a 4th, 5th (or 6th, etc) dimmension, in an alternate plane of existence or something like that. in any case, it is beyond our possibilities to prove it, and even less to have conversations with him.

and if he wanted to have real contact with us, he would have already done so in an irrefutable way, which makes me distrust the veracity of religions

To summarize, we do not know if God exists and if he does, we have not had contact with him.

so the best thing is to act as if we were alone and we'll see what happens if we find it

Reactions: Bartzabel666
KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
I'm agnostic. Some people have thought that meant I haven't figured out which religion I'd like to choose, so they try to tell me about theirs. I'm not religion shopping. I'm not on the fence.

I have Jewish, Catholic, Mormon, C of E (Anglican?), Anabaptist ( Mennonite / Amish), pagan, spiritualist, various other types of Christian, atheist, agnostic, etc, ancestry. I'm not signing up to a religion and not interested in signing up to a religion. One of few bonuses about the pandemic is that the JWs stopped turning up.

Reactions: Bartzabel666
gr1lledcheese

gr1lledcheese

Student
Dec 18, 2021
Was just wondering what the religious/philosophical views of the majority on this site are. If I had to guess probably Atheism/Agnosticism/Deism since suicide is taboo in most religions, but hey, maybe I'll be surprised here. I myself am hardline Atheist (lacks belief in any/all gods/outright rejects the idea of a personal god/rejects the idea of an afterlife).
Wish I'd see man this sooner. I'm Jewish. Looking at the poll I feel I should mention that Judaism is a religion of action, or behavior, not belief. You can be a Jew and atheist, or agnostic. You can also be Jewish and Buddhist.
Anyway, as I said, I'm Jewish, and I love studying Torah, but I don't believe that God is involved in our lives, or is paying any attention to what happens here on Earth.

Q

Quite Dying

Aug 20, 2022
You would think believing in a religious myth would be what should be taboo.