• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
What is your method of choice? What I'm looking for is one where I can't go back. Say, once I drink X or do X, I am good to go. The number one thing that frightens me is brain damage from a failed attempt. Then, I might not be able to attempt again. So I just want a sure fire way to go. I saw a method where the guy made a helmet with shotgun shells in it, maybe that will have to be what I end up doing.

So I'm wondering, which method have you picked do you believe will NOT fail?

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Yeah, I would say that is a good method too. Painless as well, the problem is the assembly of the apparatus.
If you just read all the info on building it, I think it's not that bad. I have already built my setup, and even tested it right to the point of passing out. It works exactly as described. One more breath and I would have CTB, and there was no pain, just tingling and mild euphoria.

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
If you just read all the info on building it, I think it's not that bad. I have already built my setup, and even tested it right to the point of passing out. It works exactly as described. One more breath and I would have CTB, and there was no pain, just tingling and mild euphoria.
I like the sound of this. Maybe N mixed with this would give me the reassurance my fear needs.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Look in the resources section and read 5 last acts, peaceful pill eHandbook (PPeH), Final Exit has info also. I bought this regulator for $21 on amazon. much cheaper than the one they sell. The elastic was $8.00. I bought these toggles, and these oven bags, and this micropore tape. For the hose, I just snagged a nasal cannula from the ER room I was in at the hospital, you can buy one here or just use some other kind of tubing that you can secure to both the regulator with zip ties and the bag with the same micropore tape.

The cylinder can be purchased online here, but I just went to a local gas supply company and bought a 40 cu ft cylinder for $120.

Altogether, it took less than 4 days and less than $200 to assemble all my supplies. I could go put my rig together right now and be dead in less than 10 minutes.

Here is my finished exit bag.

Attachments

• IMG_0812 copy.jpg
    IMG_0812 copy.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 128
N

Nate

May 11, 2018
Have you got ur N yet? I am still waiting for mine. it's been 2 weeks already and I am in the US.
No I haven't I've yet to order it, I'm actually waiting for my laptop to sell on eBay so I'll have the money. I think it usually takes a little over 2 weeks to get to you, but that's my takeaway only from posts here. I sure hope it works out, I am banking on it.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Why do you think nitrite is such a sure thing? What about chloroquine?

If you go look at the sodium nitrite thread I posted a bunch of case reports. Seems pretty reliable, if you take 15g or so and are not discovered. Though I don't doubt there will be some discomfort if I'm conscious too long. I live alone so don't have to worry about getting "rescued" Also this... https://www.facebook.com/exitinternationalitalia/posts/232417334184578

N can also take hours to work, in some cases, just so you know.

Last edited:
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
No I haven't I've yet to order it, I'm actually waiting for my laptop to sell on eBay so I'll have the money. I think it usually takes a little over 2 weeks to get to you, but that's my takeaway only from posts here. I sure hope it works out, I am banking on it.

When you order use standard shipping, not EMS that A offers. EMS is more closely scrutinized, your N is more likely too be seized than with standard.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
My initial method was N, but I have discarded it because I am disgustingly sensitive to strong flavors and would be unable to drink two bottles.
The carbon monoxide was my method number 2, but for now I also have to discard it because I do not have the right place for that.
So, now I have the amitriptyline method (although it is slow and the chances of vomiting even anticoagulant doses seem high. This does not give me peace of mind).
Even so, I do not have access to any other that is safe and peaceful. So I'm collecting the necessary amount of pills.
I am also reading about nitrite as another option.

I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
According to the stats at lostallhope, a gunshot to the head is one of the most effective, quickest and least painful if done correctly.

N seems to be popular... Gas seemed good at first but it takes time and there are convulsions etc. which has turned me off it.

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
According to the stats at lostallhope, a gunshot to the head is one of the most effective, quickest and least painful if done correctly.

N seems to be popular... Gas seemed good at first but it takes time and there are convulsions etc. which has turned me off it.
I have a revolver and one 357 hollowtip. I want to so badly I'm so afraid it won't work. I just want it to work, I don't have it in me to pull the trigger. I wish I could do it

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I decided try ligature strangulation. It's easy, reliable and less painful than other methods. The only bad thing is you feel like your head is going to explode due to blood pressure but is better than choking for example.
Yeh I've tried with a belt around my neck and the pressure in your head is overwhelming I honestly don't know how people manage it

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Look in the resources section and read 5 last acts, peaceful pill eHandbook (PPeH), Final Exit has info also. I bought this regulator for $21 on amazon. much cheaper than the one they sell. The elastic was $8.00. I bought these toggles, and these oven bags, and this micropore tape. For the hose, I just snagged a nasal cannula from the ER room I was in at the hospital, you can buy one here or just use some other kind of tubing that you can secure to both the regulator with zip ties and the bag with the same micropore tape.

The cylinder can be purchased online here, but I just went to a local gas supply company and bought a 40 cu ft cylinder for $120.

Altogether, it took less than 4 days and less than $200 to assemble all my supplies. I could go put my rig together right now and be dead in less than 10 minutes.

Here is my finished exit bag.

Will the hose in that nasal cannula that you linked to fit over the regulator? It seems the one thing I can't figure out is how to fit the hose to the regulator. If I can figure out this method, I won't have to shoot myself.

I still have to buy all the supplies but am waiting until i can figure out how to fit the hose to the regulator.

My second question is, can I just cut off the nasal part of that tube? I don't want any extra obstruction being taped to the inside of the bag.

Thanks for any help you can give me. I really want to go as peacefully as possible, yet don't think I could handle the taste of Nembutal. So nitrogen it is... if I can't figure it out I'll have to use a .380 handgun with hollow point round. I'm afraid I'd survive that and end up worse than I am now. I have depression, anxiety and MS.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals