• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lolie

Lolie

Jul 24, 2018
Partial suspension was my go-to but I tried it the other day and all I got is suspicious red marks on my neck and a headache. I've been reading everywhere it takes 15 to 20 seconds to lose consciousness but I couldn't get there and the pain was a lot. I tried again yesterday in another position/height and started to feel like all the blood from my lower body was going up and like I was going to float and then I panicked.
Now I don't know if I'll get there again..

My only issue with this is for the people finding me. I know I won't be there and such but yeah.. I have thought about going to a hotel but it's annoying to find one and I don't have a credit card and I have to look if they have doorknob and shit.
And honestly I just want to do it at my place, with nice music.
I'm thinking of putting a piece of paper on my door to tell them to not go inside and call the emergencies but idk... also I wonder how long it would take them to find me (I live alone)

But it's still my go-to method. If done correctly I do think it'd painless. It's easy to do. I have everything set up. Lots of famous people died this way so I guess it's a nice way to go. My only issue is that I cannot for the love of everything fucking holy, place the knot on the right place so it gets me unconscious and avoid excruciating pain.

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Full suspension with a rope that can hold at least 800 kg. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right ;)
I want to minimize the risk of failure as much as possible, no chances of backing out in the middle of it or being "saved" - full suspension should do the job fairly quickly and reliably.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
My method's cutting through the radial artery. Exsanguination to be precise. It might take me a lot of time to die. 5 mins and I'll pass out. 30 mins if not discovered, I die. It should not fail. It must not.

The reason why is because at the very last moments of my life, I want to feel pain as payment to my being emotionally numb and physically immune to pain,

Last edited:
C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
If you just read all the info on building it, I think it's not that bad. I have already built my setup, and even tested it right to the point of passing out. It works exactly as described. One more breath and I would have CTB, and there was no pain, just tingling and mild euphoria.
Fucking bullshit.

I tried it and nothing.

IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
What is your method of choice? What I'm looking for is one where I can't go back. Say, once I drink X or do X, I am good to go. The number one thing that frightens me is brain damage from a failed attempt. Then, I might not be able to attempt again. So I just want a sure fire way to go. I saw a method where the guy made a helmet with shotgun shells in it, maybe that will have to be what I end up doing.

So I'm wondering, which method have you picked do you believe will NOT fail?

1) Nembutal, have enough powder to do the job
Should that fail then
2) Amitriptiline (have 10 grams aside)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
My method's cutting through the radial artery. Exsanguination to be precise. It might take me a lot of time to die. 5 mins and I'll pass out. 30 mins if not discovered, I die. It should not fail. It must not.

The reason why is because at the very last moments of my life, I want to feel pain as payment to my being emotionally numb and physically immune to pain,
i may do that i want to bleed out and die how do you find my radial artery. pm me if you want

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Partial suspension for me. I would go with full but then you only get one chance at getting the carotid. I've managed to block the carotid before while practising (tourniquet style). I know what im looking for and partial will give me the chance to do it and hopefully not feel like my head is going to explode. In some fucked up poetic way i also want to go the same way as my brother.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Partial suspension for me. I would go with full but then you only get one chance at getting the carotid. I've managed to block the carotid before while practising (tourniquet style). I know what im looking for and partial will give me the chance to do it and hopefully not feel like my head is going to explode. In some fucked up poetic way i also want to go the same way as my brother.

I think you've told me before but I have memory problems sometimes. How did your brother ctb?

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Have you got ur N yet? I am still waiting for mine. it's been 2 weeks already and I am in the US.
Did have you got your "N" and did you have it shipped to you in a different bottle than what it comes in to make it past customs? I live in the U.S. and I don't know how strict customs are for us?

Lady Euthanasia

Lady Euthanasia

Jul 24, 2018
What is your method of choice? What I'm looking for is one where I can't go back. Say, once I drink X or do X, I am good to go. The number one thing that frightens me is brain damage from a failed attempt. Then, I might not be able to attempt again. So I just want a sure fire way to go. I saw a method where the guy made a helmet with shotgun shells in it, maybe that will have to be what I end up doing.

If you manage to get Nembutal than that'll be your best choice in my opinion, usually it's considered one of the quickest and most painless although keep in mind that it is quite bitter so be sure to have a piece of chocolate by your side after you drink it. I've been browsing through the list of famous suicides on wikipedia and the most common method is partial suspension (hanging), second was gunshot, third poisoning and fourth was jumping the rest were more uncommon but also CO poisoning was repeated a few times although if you want to succeed with this particular method than better buy a CO meter to know that the cocentration you need to die has been reached or you'll risk surviving and having a total body paralisys in the worst cases. To be fair there are lots of different methods and they vary depending on you circumstances and accessibility but the mentioned above are ones of the most popular that were and are used to end your own life. Personally my access is very limited but I'm lucky to be living in a very high building in addiction I'll be taking an overdose of antidepressants before jumping, although the latter seems unnecessary I'll feel calmer to know that there won't be any chances for my surviving or someone bringing me back to life... and if there is a small precent than I'll make the odds even smaller. I wish you the best outcome on whatever path you decide for yourself and may your mind be finally in piece, good luck. :)

C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
You tried it how? What gas source did you use? Equipment? Be specific because it's just basic physics that if it didn't work for you, oxygen was still getting to you somehow. Don't just come in here barking bullshit at me because you did something wrong.

Read my post.
Impossible for air to get to me since I put the tube in my nose. Pressed fucking hard on my nostrills so there was not even a single milifuckingliter of space for any air and breathed nice deep breaths of it throught the nose and out through the mouth.

It did not phase me. Only thing could be that the company lied about the 99.9%helium EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS IT IS TESTED FOR PURITY AND EVERYTHING.

Other people have had this happen too. If you answer with "you did something wrong" you are a dumbass.

Maybe some of us are superhuman who knows.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Either a gun or exit bag. I like how a gun is instant and I don't have to worry about being found in time. I like how the exit bag is supposed to be europhic before drifting into eternal nothingness. It seems peaceful and the corpse isn't traumatizing. But the downside is the risk of getting found in time. Maybe I'll have to do it in a hotel or something.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Either a gun or exit bag. I like how a gun is instant and I don't have to worry about being found in time. I like how the exit bag is supposed to be europhic before drifting into eternal nothingness. It seems peaceful and the corpse isn't traumatizing. But the downside is the risk of getting found in time. Maybe I'll have to do it in a hotel or something.

I'm planning on using the exit bag with nitrogen, but if I fail, I have a gun as backup. My plan is to die in a motel room, with a do-not-disturb sign on the door.

okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
can someone recommend best method
preferred painless , easy access , cheap ,
im planning on burning charcoal and having sleeping pills.
need to find sleeping pills , only has 2 hours of alone time in home.
is this the best method?
Im from malaysia

N

nasblue

Jul 14, 2018
can someone recommend best method
preferred painless , easy access , cheap ,
im planning on burning charcoal and having sleeping pills.
need to find sleeping pills , only has 2 hours of alone time in home.
is this the best method?
Im from malaysia
Yes it is the best method for your criteria.
But 2 hours isn't enough. And doing it in a house is suboptimal too.
You should do it in a car/tent at night so you won't be discovered too quickly.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Chloroquine with a sedative. Reasonably cheap and non prescription in the UK.

Scores well in reliability on the PPeH scale. Peacefulness is a worry, but hoping the sedative will help.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Question on jumping from high up , how painful it is ?do feel it for long?how tall is enough?
Hanging is not an option , so does burning charcoal with sleeping pills.

It's instant death. You die before your brain can tell you that it hurts. At least 200 ft. I'm going for 900 ft.

The downside is feeling fear and regret. Once you jump there's no going back

J

Jameson

Heaven from Hell
Sep 7, 2018

I'm new and I apologize for not knowing all the terminology. Please tell me what N is and X Also. I'm just looking for a secondary to a lot of oxy and benzo and alcohol and promethine for nausea.