• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Today is the 27th day of death of Kurt Cobain. I am around that age and might actually commit suicide when I am 27. Personally I don't want to be associated with the "Club 27". It feels immature for me wanting to die at this age just to be counted as member of this club. For me suicide is way too serious for such a consideration. However, maybe people would only see it as some sort of coincidence. I don't know how people actually think of the club 27. As some sort of a death cult with peer pressure? Simple coincidence? Maybe this age group is confronted with similar dillemas. People are realizing they don't get any better. This would be similar to my life. I got a grasp of adult life and I completely hate it. I am a complete failure who will face mental torture probably every single day till I die. The brain development as far as I know is mostly done with 25. People say but there are still miracles happening. I think it would be more realistic that I win the lottery instead of a life without suicidal thoughts. I don't want to wait for a miracle. I cannot endure this hell many more decades. I don't know when I will die. If I felt really awful I would ctb when I am 27 no matter whether I am counted to this club. Mostly I am apathetic towards it.

What about you?

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
I'm pretty sure that the 27 club is just the coincidence that a lot of great artists have died specifically at 27. I don't know about the other cases but Jimbo (jim morrison) probably didn't do it on purpose(die at 27), and Kurt more than likely was not trying to gain addmission.

Regardless; I'm not really aiming for a date. Hopefully I can get out when/before then but life happens, who knows, dude.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023

The 27 Club is not a death by suicide phenomenon. People have died from an extensive list of causes.

Here's a compilation of "famous suicides."

Wtf I know someone who looks exactly like Martin Bormann

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I first heard of the term from a member here, HannahB, that seemed to be adamant to join the club and did so. It piqued my interest and looked in to it. It does seem to have a point. I should have "joined the club" by then. My life was practically dead by 27. The years after that were just fruitless struggles to try and escape the inevitable.

Reactions: davidtorez
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Why would I care about joining such a club? I'd rather be dead as early as possible and waiting 9 (soon to be 8) additional years just to join an arbitrary "club" that I wouldn't even care about after my death sounds absurd

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I have no feelings about it either way, and I could not be a part of it anyway given that I am not famous. Though originally I did want to die either around or before the age of 27, but it was for personal reasons.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
thought i'd join then but now i'm 2 years late lol

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
I'm honestly disappointed I didn't join. 27 is very nearly 3 years in the past for me and I can't believe how fast time is moving.

deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
I would like to join it.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I was 27 on my first attempt in 2005, but I failed because I only used 20g valium which is not close enough; I read it somewhere on the net but wasn't aware not everything I found online is true.
I'm 45 now but I hope soon enough I'll be free.

T_Afflige_X

T_Afflige_X

Searching For Bliss
Oct 6, 2023
"What's the 27 Clu-u-u-ub? We ain't making it past 21"
-Juice WLRD, died 6 days after his 21st birthday

O

onemorenight

04/08/2024
Jan 4, 2024
Maybe this age group is confronted with similar dillemas. People are realizing they don't get any better.
Yep. That's always been my reasoning. You've experienced enough life by then to figure it out.

I've felt, for years now, that I'd die at 27. Found out that the solar eclipse is happening tomorrow- the day I turn 27. If that's not the universe itself sending me a sign, then idk what is.

I'm doing it tomorrow.

I've started pre-sending scheduled text messages for April 9th. I fucked up and sent one in realtime to my dad. Thankfully it was vague, and I sent a few after trying to cover up my mistake. Should be fine. Not like anyone can actually stop me. I'm very good at lying.