• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
I was just wondering how long were you guys here for and what are you actually here for?

I'm here because I've had a lot of failed suicide attempts, I'm looking for a method that would work really well,Been here for 5 days and I've seen some methods that I will/might use to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
I think for me the biggest reason are the thoughts of like-minded people. And of course there's also lots of useful information. I wish I was more active here because now it's more like one-way traffic (reading and not contributing). I feel like the many years of isolation, being an outcast etc. have stopped me to function properly (well I don't know if I really functioned in the first place). I'm just too sensitive for the outside world. I'm also extremely lonely so the company here is most welcome.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I think for me the biggest reason are the thoughts of like-minded people.

This. I came here originally for more information on poisoning methods, but ended up making some friends who helped out with medicine that doesn't cure, but manages my condition to the extent that I can keep functioning. I think it would have taken my doctor forever to suggest something like that as it's an older medication, no longer being often prescribed.

So if anything else, this place has saved my life or at the very least extended it. I have gotten everything I need for my method and have not used it yet, it is the thought of having a big red button that I can push that keeps me somewhat at peace.

The flip side of the coin is, of course, making friends then losing them because they, you know, die. But overall this place makes my suffering more bearable.

Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
@Kilgor we are the same..not having a place to go to and lost...

Reactions: Partial-Elf
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Came mostly for discussing methods and getting used to the fact that my life is going to end soon.

But I'm not sure, most of my posts are probably just random shitposting. In a way I wish I could connect with other people, but I'm just notoriously bad at that.
when people tell you to "get over it"...doesnt it crush you?...
Do you still have people you can actually talk about this stuff? I don't even remember what that was like. :I

Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
@dreamsofdestruction i dont...thats why im here...im done being judged thats why i keep everything to myself
honestly all i can do is perfecting my method of ctb and then cry silently everyday...even at work i cry and no ome notices,its just too hard to keep acting like youre fine but deep inside the pain keep going on non stop

Last edited:
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
I joined for the resources at first, but now I'm sticking around for the community. It's nice to chat to people on here. Uncertain about ctb'ing right now, but if I had better means on hand I probably would. For now I'm just sitting around.

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
I came to SS originally for info on methods (which I found). I stay because suicide is something I think about so much and find more interesting than almost any other topic, but I don't have anyone I can talk to about it irl without raising red flags. Reading different people's perspectives on suicide and what led them to it and unpacking the cultural pro life bias are things I enjoy.

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I'm not here for ressources or method, already had everything before signing up, so maybe I just like to talk about suicide/depression and everything associated anonymously, and as I've been totally isolated for over a year I think it keeps me from going completely mad.
and finally it helps with my English

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I'm here for three fortnights actually, ignore the registration date.
The censorship is less strict here than on reddit, and just as you, I'm looking for a suitable method, mixing theory with practice, and experience from other users. But mostly I come here to chat with like-minded people, attempting to verbally express my thoughts and feelings, decoding the expressions of others, and play word games occasionally.

*And I have nothing really to talk about other than death and maybe CRPG theorycrafting, something that fends off the common fauna.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saga
h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

Jul 26, 2019
yeah i basically just want to be able to talk about things you can't talk about. i also feel a deep compassion for the other members here on sites like this. its sad when this seems like the only answer. im more numb and content these days i guess.