• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

catchingthehappybus

Mar 21, 2024
Hi everyone, this is all new to me so be easy on me!. I'm a 25 year old female, recently single after a 9 year relationship/ marriage. I've struggled with mental health problems all my life, I recently had surgery on my knee which I have not healed properly from. I do have some amazing friends around me who try and love and support me. But all I have been thinking about is trying to CTB? I've scrolled through a lot of posts on here and I'm glad I found like minded people. So where do I start? I'm in the UK, is it hard to get hold of what I need? Where do I look? Search? Again sorry if I seem a total newbie to this site. Just trying to work it all out. Any advice or pointing in the right direction would be sweet. Thank you all 😌

• Hugs
Reactions: dearlulu and Sannti
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I'm UK as well. Had CT scans on my knee but it was from massive inflation (bursitis). What happened to your knee?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hi everyone, this is all new to me so be easy on me!. I'm a 25 year old female, recently single after a 9 year relationship/ marriage. I've struggled with mental health problems all my life, I recently had surgery on my knee which I have not healed properly from. I do have some amazing friends around me who try and love and support me. But all I have been thinking about is trying to CTB? I've scrolled through a lot of posts on here and I'm glad I found like minded people. So where do I start? I'm in the UK, is it hard to get hold of what I need? Where do I look? Search? Again sorry if I seem a total newbie to this site. Just trying to work it all out. Any advice or pointing in the right direction would be sweet. Thank you all 😌
Have a look at the Suicide Resource Compilation:

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
C

catchingthehappybus

Mar 21, 2024
I'm UK as well. Had CT scans on my knee but it was from massive inflation (bursitis). What happened to your knee?
Hi, I had Trochlear dysplasia, they put an artificial ligament in my knee but it hasn't really worked

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Hi, I had Trochlear dysplasia, they put an artificial ligament in my knee but it hasn't really worked
that stuff has a low percentage outcome unfortunately- my ligaments were ok on the scans but knees are one of the worst post injury. I don't know why a lot of people jog on concrete - it absolutely blasts your knee joints - it's a normie thing anyway but I don't get it.

Yeah as tears in rain said check the resources threads.

Reactions: catchingthehappybus
C

catchingthehappybus

Mar 21, 2024
that stuff has a low percentage outcome unfortunately- my ligaments were ok on the scans but knees are one of the worst post injury. I don't know why a lot of people jog on concrete - it absolutely blasts your knee joints - it's a normie thing anyway but I don't get it.

Yeah as tears in rain said check the resources threads.
I've started to have a read through it all. Glad I've found some good info. First time I've posted. Unsure what to say or how to explain things 🤣

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
Hello and welcome.I am in the same boat lol. Just joined today. Hope you find what it is you are looking for here.

Reactions: catchingthehappybus