S

silentvoice

Nov 23, 2019
In real life? I have a vocal condition called vocal tension dysphonia that makes it difficult for me to talk, so I appear as cold and uncaring to people. I want to talk, but talking physically hurts me sometimes. It's a large reason why I'm here actually.

To cope I act way more affectionate and sugary sweet online. I want to be able to share my affection to people but my voice doesn't let me. It really hurts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and shy
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Shy / quiet / awkward

• Hugs
Reactions: shy
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
A fucking loser. Quiet, blank, and lowkey boring.

• Hugs
Reactions: noon, shy and Disappointered
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
First impression: socially inept, quiet, dark, cryptic, insecure, sensitive, nervous, intense.

When you get to know me (i.e. when I lower the barriers): I'm a regular sweetheart, reliable, loyal, dedicated and good hearted - probably the only thing I love about me - I like to help people, particulary the downtrodden, the underdogs; and if you show me that you care, I will give you all of myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Desperdición and shy
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Quiet, shy, awkward, melancholic and of course, murderous.

• Hugs
Reactions: Makko and shy
Mara09

Mara09

Tired
Feb 6, 2021
I usually appear pretty normal and nice if you talk to me one-on-one for not too long, but in the end I'll become awkward and you might not want to have much to with me lmao. I can't talk in groups to save my lfie, so I guess overall I'm really awkward, quiet, sometimes a bit cold and generally avoidant of humans.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers and shy
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Well I heard yesterday, that my mouth is smiling and my eyes say "I kill you". So I think that it is. Everyone who can look into my eyes longer than seconds would know the truth, my eyes are never smiling.

• Hugs
Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
Quiet and withdrawn.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and shy
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I don't even try

• Hugs
Reactions: Una, newave3 and shy
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I am polite and quiet around other people IRL. If a stranger wants to start a conversation with me I am more than willing to talk to them because I live alone and it's nice to be social and actually talk to someone. Nobody intimidates me. I live in NYC and am surrounded by all kinds of peeps, including thug life.You can't be afraid or you will never be able to leave your apartment.

• Hugs
Reactions: shy and Una
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
It's paradoxical, at times I can be gregarious and uninhibited but mostly a withdrawn loner

• Hugs
Reactions: unperson, shy and newave3
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
My daily real life interactions are evenly divided between kissing ass and hurting ass

• Yay!
Reactions: noon, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Scribble Fan and 2 others
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
Generally very timid and anxious but i don't have too much trouble interacting with people anymore besides it being very energy consuming. I try my best to be clear cut when it serves the situation regarding who i want to be friends with and kind of follow along with dumb conversation when i just want others to feel comfortable. I'm a lot more confident than i used to be but the actual act of getting myself outside and into social situations is very nerve wracking to me as of late.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and shy
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Based on last people I met I'm something between a charming, interesting and weird (in a good way) girl and a trickster that lure people into a hopeless void so I guess there's something off.

Reactions: shy, newave3 and Makko
goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
I live alone. No friends, family or acquaintances.
I go to work at a store, usually I look sick from the sleepless nights and stress. I behave accordingly to the rules, greet clients, help them to find the ideal products they need, be polite with coworkers, but don't really interact with them besides for work stuff. Cause I'm bad at small talk and I don't have the energy to try anymore at this point. Polite is the only way to describe our interactions.

I say hi to the dude that works in the other store and is always smoking outside.
I go to smoke too once in a while but in another corner.
I come back, drink pills to calm down.
Can't sleep a full night ever.
Go to work looking like I got hit by a bus again.

And that's about it, absolutely no personality or whatever.
Till some months ago I was able to go for walks in my free time (walking and exploring new places was my fav thing to do), so I was just walking around and sometimes hiking is the woods by myself.
Now I reached a level I can't do it anymore.

that's how I'm irl.

I'm just not.

• Hugs
Reactions: not4us, listeningpost1379, FuneralCry and 3 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Socially awkward. I get a lot of social anxiety and I have an extremely hard time making eye contact.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Very quiet. I don't have much of a personality really.

• Hugs
Reactions: shy and goat
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
First impression: distant, aloof, arrogant

Second impression: thoughtful, respectful, humorous, open-minded, introverted

Third impression: fuck off and leave me alone. Stay away.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bigpink and shy
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
Once upon a time a popular girl in class that I had never talked to before suddenly passed me notes saying that I was just like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter so I think that's how I come off.

• Hugs
Reactions: shy and avoid_slow_death
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Same as I am online.

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I've been wondering what vibe I give off in reallife, I'd like to think that I'm normal. That's at least what I'm going for. Social anxiety makes me non talkative/dismissive plus I have shaky hands, which I'm always nervous about people noticing. So, realistically people see me as a twitchy, antisocial weirdo. At least I don't think that my depression is obvious.

I'm curious about other people on here.

What are you like? Do you think that people notice anything off about you?

people notice I'm shy, socially awkward, anti social weirdo and a nervous wreck. And always alone. Yup basically everything I already know about myself. It's how I was socialized

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, shy and Disappointered
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm shy sometimes and other times outgoing. No one can figure me out.

• Hugs
Reactions: noon and shy
W

whatliesbeyond

Jun 12, 2021
honestly, Chill with friends, but shy as hell around people I don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: shy and newave3
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
Just a boring, lumbering trash heap with a body like a shoddy factory that should be closed for safety violations. No real personality here, no ego to feed as it seems it was burned away. Eyes that cut through everything and give you a glimpse of the abyss. I'm just some guy that sits alone at home reading and browsing imageboards when I'm not working or grabbing some groceries. A pseudo-intellectual with no life. I'm quiet and reserved in a public setting, a blank canvas where you get to paint the picture. No need to sugar coat garbage person.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, shy and noon
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
Lying Season 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
Apologize Episode 5 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
Season 9 Goodbye GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Yay!
Reactions: unperson, LastFlowers and noon
noon

noon

tired
Sep 14, 2019
made a friend recently through a game we were playing. got on the topic of streaming/uploading to youtube and I told them I didn't have the personality for it (tried streaming already, I'm boring lol). they said "oh no way, you're so friendly and bubbly!" only to be told I "may have been right" the next day.

so there's that! (-:

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Largeletters, motel rooms and 3 others
Cringeque3n

Cringeque3n

Dec 23, 2020
I've been wondering what vibe I give off in reallife, I'd like to think that I'm normal. That's at least what I'm going for. Social anxiety makes me non talkative/dismissive plus I have shaky hands, which I'm always nervous about people noticing. So, realistically people see me as a twitchy, antisocial weirdo. At least I don't think that my depression is obvious.

I'm curious about other people on here.

I actually get complimented a lot.... people genuinely think im amazing and constantly tell me about how they've never met anyone like me. I know I'm not ugly, and im aro ace which i think makes me extra weird, but something about that makes me have such a "tolerable" personality i think and I'm very open, and not to brag but I am funny as fuck and i always have everybody laughing [because im fucking insane] and have observed how boring most people are, it draws them to me, which i love attention so i dont mind. People do like to be around me and as a person that needs lots of space, this makes me stressed as i feel i never have time to myself. With all things considered about who i know i am to people, it tickles me inside to know i have this "secret" of just how suicidal i am, and nobody can tell, and they're all going to be so destroyed when i do it :p

• Hugs
Reactions: shy and Makko
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
It depends on the situation, I think I've gotten quite good at masking my problems and my true self. I once was told no one would ever know I was depressed, because I didn't seem sad. I don't like opening up to people because well, I don't trust many people, and I usually regret a lot of the things I say.

As for what I am like, I'm awkward, but I think I can have any easy time talking to people (I think). It depends on the situation. Although I wish I were more witty.

• Hugs
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
When I ask people what they think of me, they say I am quiet. A few people say I'm intimidating. If you break through the shell of anxiety and autistic confusion you will find someone who is slightly too eccentric for most people. I do manage to appear just competent enough that most people probably wouldn't guess that I fight my anxiety to leave my house.

• Hugs