May 15, 2022
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Bastet, Aisley, Little_Suzy and 3 others
sosotired

sosotired

Temporary being
Apr 9, 2023
Satin pyjamas and my regular makeup look. It'll already be scary for the person who finds me lifeless, so I want to look like I'm just resting. I also just want to be comfortable as I pass in my bed.

scamper

scamper

Nice to meet you
Mar 31, 2023
What I'd wear never really crossed my mind. Probably just whatever I pull out of the closet that day, nothing special.

dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
I was thinking about a pretty dress, but maybe I should go for something more comfortable and covering so the person who finds me doesn't see my skin? (I'll be using SN)
Probably a t shirt and khakis, and some vans, if not, maybe in a suit, so I can go in style

Reactions: LateForTheBus
BookPostponed

BookPostponed

an ideation regular
May 1, 2023
I want to wear a cute pink lolita dress
GOD I so badly would want to wear my favorite, dream dress of all time, sweet lolita dress, however that shit resells for so much as it is highly coveted and I would rather gift it to someone in my local lolita community.

...But at the same time does it really matter if I waste a dress?

I suppose I'm gonna wear eyelash extensions, lip filler and fake silk pajamas or my birthday suit.

SinfulScarab

SinfulScarab

May 1, 2023
Well my ideal would be SN but obviously with the swatting or whatever you wanna call it is happening, that won't be the deal. My second option means my clothes will be soaking wet, so I guess it would have to be something flowy and comfortable so it wouldn't stick to me and make me uncomfortable. If I had a choice though and wasnt dealing with water, I'd want to have one of my favorite outfits. Band t-shirt, flannel, leggings, and my beat up converse. No better way to go. Lived with the grunge-y aesthetic, I'd like to leave with it.

Reactions: Bastet and LateForTheBus
Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
I'll be using SN as well, probably just anything comfortable. I intend on going far away so my body hopefully won't be found, at least for a long long while. But I do plan on bringing some of my favorite stuffed animals and my fav blanket to chill with me one last time.

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I haven't really thought about this tbh, probably just whatever I usually wear; my jeans, a tshirt and a sweater. I don't think it would matter too much since I'll be dead haha

laas

laas

pills against pain
Apr 26, 2023
Prob my fav tshirt and a pijama trousers and some comfy socks

sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
pretty nightgown dress. something id wear normally but it makes me feel good, and like a doll

shutupanddrive

shutupanddrive

May 3, 2023
i just bought a pretty lingerie slip dress and the bows on it are sooo beautiful i definitely wanna die wearing that

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Probably my favorite pajama set from La Ligne, a dark blue set. Wait, oh no...I can't wear blue if my skin is going to be blue (from SN) as well. 😳 Maybe I'll wear the white set then.

H

henry22

Mar 31, 2023
I was thinking about a pretty dress, but maybe I should go for something more comfortable and covering so the person who finds me doesn't see my skin? (I'll be using SN)
I'm going to wear what I usually wear. Casual top. Jeans.

charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
I don't really care about clothes. Just anything comfy would be fine as I want to leave in the most peaceful way possible.

terminatepain

terminatepain

female 19 from Germany
Apr 27, 2023
My favorite option is my long red silk XS dress with small applications on it.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I'm perishing at sea, so I'm swimming nude in diamonds, emeralds, stilettos, full makeup, and hair! ✨

CTB Fella

CTB Fella

Experienced
Dec 15, 2022
I always shave, pluck my eyebrows, trim any nose & ear hair, have a nice bath, then dress up smartly.

I'm going on my journey, so I like to look the part.

NoLongerHuman.

NoLongerHuman.

Disqualified as a human being
Apr 30, 2023
I remember thinking I should wear something dumb and funny when I ctb to probably make it less of a serious thing? I remember thinking of being in a Squidward costume. Only issue is, that might stain that person's mind forever and make them think of me dead every time they see a handsome squidward. Soo, I'm either gonna wear pjs or my old uniform to go back to simpler times before I pass on.