• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Peep my last status, I actually feel quite great.
I know it's wrong to flex my brief happiness but even though it was small I felt so good that of course I had to start thinking of ways to sabotage this good feeling by overthinking. Like what if I'm just delusional and she was only trying to humor me? What then? What if she has other male friends who are interested in her? What should I do? Why am I like this? Why is it so dark in here? Why can't I just face my fear?

markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
I am just a filthy loser who is destroying his already messed up life by wrong choices and bad habits. And I just am unable to help myself. I don't know what to do anymore. I wish I was a lot less numb and in touch with my emotions. And maybe could cry a little.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Kinda wonder what it would be like to be in a sensory deprivation tank.

Just, to lose myself, yet be safe. To not percieve life yet be alone with my thoughts, but professionally 🤔

I don't want to die, I just want to escape reality for a little bit to refresh my mind, sleeping isn't enough.

Last edited:
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
sometimes feels like this is all in my own head, this elaborate dream or simulation or whatever. but it's too detailed. and boring. and meaningless

nobody else on this entire planet can prove to me that they're actually alive and real. I've only ever seen this world from my own perspective with my own brain and thoughts. never anyone else's. I'm the world's shittiest main character drifting through a universe of npcs. it's lonely like I'm playing a single player game and I've run out of new dialogue options. I already know how it ends

Felodese

Felodese

Mar 31, 2024
Like there is black hole of pain inside of me.
Like it's too late to fix anything. That it can't be fixed anyway.
That I have no idea what I'm doing. Don't know why I keep going to therapy, when I don't believe in it.
That I should give up and just die already.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Its so hard not to hate myself. I wonder if i even deserve to breath or be alive or recover or do anything.
Im scared that Ive been posting too much on this forum and if its annoying. I feel like i don't even deserve this safe space or to be able to talk here.
I feel disgusted when i hear myself talk or think. I feel like im a vile horrible person. I feel like im unwanted where im currently living, like im a leech and a burden. I dont even know who i am. If im even a good person at all or if i can become one. Am I just subconsciously just a useless attention seeking waste of space

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
After debating, I recently got 2 mg THC gummies. I never consumed THC before, and I keep looking that 2 mg should not impair me. Honestly want to get impaired, but I know addiction can follow from it. Taking 2 mg should perk me up and make me more creative and upbeat. I have tomorrow off, but I don't feel like taking it then because I need to do other things. I need a full day alone.

I desperately want to be impaired but I also want to keep it rational. I don't want to be addicted, and I've quit alcohol already. I don't know. I just am in so much pain I just want to be in between full alertness and psychosis. I want to get this suffering to go away but I don't want to make the final decision to end my life. I don't have any hope, this is possibly the main way I can keep myself from CTBing. I need to not percieve, but still be alive. I can't let anyone down. I can't.

I can't take this gummies yet, but being sober sucks.

FakeSmileGuy

FakeSmileGuy

I hate myself
Apr 16, 2024
I feel like I am a failure. I don't think i will succeed, I've already fucked so much up it's unbelievable.

I hate the person I am, I wish there was a button I could push to make me someone better.

I can't do that, what I can do is make everything stop. I want it all to stop.

Honestly want to get impaired, but I know addiction can follow from it.
Dude don't worry about getting addicted. Weed is not addictive, it's addictive the way potato chips are. You can stop any time, no withdrawal no symptoms, definitely way easier to quit than alcohol, but damn, chips are good.

Sorry about how you feel :( hopefully those 2mgs get you nice and stoned

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I found a book at the bookstore called "Suicide Notes" by someone named Michael Thomas Ford. I've only just started reading but I'm curious as to when it turns all pro-life because it's apparently pretty highly rated according to online reviews. It's just about some kid in a psych ward so hopefully at the very least this book will give me enough knowledge to combat a real psych ward if I eventually have to be committed to one.

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
my stomach feels so gross. i ate way too much at dinner, we had nachos but only my mum and i were eating them and she only had like a quarter of it so i finished it bc i hate wasting food but holy shit am i regretting it. i tried to purge afterwards but the texture of it coming back up my throat was so horrible i started crying, probably an autism sensory issue. never had that problem before. my stomach wont shut up and i just feel so bloated and gross, my torso is so fucking warm i hate it. i think i went way over my limit today, im not accurately counting calories im just kind of guessing bc its hard to know for certain without measuring servings and i dont have the energy for that shit rn, im just rounding up to stop me eating too much. the good thing about this recent relapse is im not as obsessed with food as i used to be, it used to be all i thought about the entire time i was conscious, but i can distract myself now and smoking actually seems to curb the hunger sometimes which it never used to. i always felt like such a failure bc of that.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I found a book at the bookstore called "Suicide Notes" by someone named Michael Thomas Ford. I've only just started reading but I'm curious as to when it turns all pro-life because it's apparently pretty highly rated according to online reviews. It's just about some kid in a psych ward so hopefully at the very least this book will give me enough knowledge to combat a real psych ward if I eventually have to be committed to one.
Man, what a waste of time. It turns out that the only reason he wanted to kill himself was just that he's gay. I mean I can also relate to wanting to kill your self for being rejected but unfortunately I'm not gay. At least if I was gay then I wouldn't have to be an incel. Also the author even admits at the end of the book that his depiction of a psych ward is somewhat fictionalized so it won't even help. I better make sure to include a section about me being perfectly clear that I'm straight in my own suicide notes lest people get the wrong idea.

Last edited:
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Today I've been feeling really depressed. I don't know if anyone else experiencing this but when I get depressed all of my surroundings seems so gross. Like there's this looming horrible wretched feeling coating every single move I make and everything I perceive. Also everything smells gross, it's really weird and only happens when depression is weighing rlly heavy. My body feels so heavy like I'm carrying a 50 pound weight. The color drains out of my surroundings and a dark wave closes in, surrounding my existence with putrid agony

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I feel ashamed and embarrassed about not wanting to work. My anxiety is so bad that loads of part time jobs are impossible for me to do e.g. waitress. When I say impossible I mean I can't even make it to an interview. I feel abnormal and frustrated I just wish I was normal so I could fit into this society, but my fear of people makes it exceptionally difficult

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I had a 2 hour "cuddle session" with my plushie with jazz music in the background. It was embarrassing and overwhelming. I was really stressed and all I did was hug him, held his hand, and carass the back of the head but I struggled so much because it kept reminding me of my SA, as if I was doing the same to a stuffed animal (even though I'm 99% sure I'm not). Intamacy is terrifying because I don't know what is "good touch" and I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong. But it felt good, I both felt amazing and stressed. I feel guilty. I just want. To be okay.

I am so tempted to hire someone to do it to me for real. I have the funds, I know where it's legal. I don't know what is healthy for touch. I feel lost. This is all because of a stuffed animal, I should of just broke my sobriety and got myself some vodka. God I'm pathetic.

Denza

Denza

breaking down woohoo
Apr 15, 2024
I feel alone
I cant find any distractions from this feeling and everything else ive done to somewhat overpower it feels meaningless now.

Tryna come to terms with the fact that pretty much noone outside these forums will ever understand how it feels, which makes any form of "help" from other people useless in that regard.

I just want someone, anyone to understand.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Man, what a waste of time. It turns out that the only reason he wanted to kill himself was just that he's gay. I mean I can also relate to wanting to kill your self for being rejected but unfortunately I'm not gay. At least if I was gay then I wouldn't have to be an incel. Also the author even admits at the end of the book that his depiction of a psych ward is somewhat fictionalized so it won't even help. I better make sure to include a section about me being perfectly clear that I'm straight in my own suicide notes lest people get the wrong idea.
Well... It looked like it would be good from the title. I guess other people like it. Thanks for the info.
I don't really have time to read it anyway.
I don't ever want to see the inside of a psych ward. I think you get the truth from the members here.