Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
You'd create fake scenarios to see how a woman behaves in response?
Well admittedly that's not what I thought it meant.

But if I had my suspicions then maybe I would, like if I suspected them of cheating on me for example. I wouldn't fault them for doing the same to me either if I was acting shady.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
from my personal perspective, to give a different pov, i do it because i have issues and i want to know how they really feel about me because i honestly have no idea and that reassurance is really nice to have, so please dont assume that its all bad because it might not, they might have an honest reason for doing it

Reactions: Deleted member 25174
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I really don't know what age or type or partners you're seeking out, but I don't think anyone with emotional maturity "shit tests" people. If I'm understanding what that is than it sounds manipulative and emotionally immature.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 94, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, AutoTap and 5 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I think it goes both ways for sure.

I had an ex bf tell me I couldn't possibly love him because I was too depressed for sex (it has been a couple months). & If I didn't have sex with him, I didn't love him.
Holy shit, I couldn't imagine having sex with someone who wasn't into it, for whatever reason. I know alot of guys are like this, with the whole sex=love attitude. I think it's bullshit.

For example, one time I took a really nasty spill when I was snowboarding. I'm pretty sure I had a concussion as my head and hat were matted with blood when I took it off later that day. Didn't feel like sex that night. Does it mean I didn't love my gf at the time, or just that I felt like shit?

I don't think there's anything wrong with going a couple weeks, maybe months without sex. Sometimes, we're just not in the mood.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, Manaaja, foxdie and 1 other person
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Holy shit, I couldn't imagine having sex with someone who wasn't into it, for whatever reason. I know alot of guys are like this, with the whole sex=love attitude. I think it's bullshit.

For example, one time I took a really nasty spill when I was snowboarding. I'm pretty sure I had a concussion as my head and hat were matted with blood when I took it off later that day. Didn't feel like sex that night. Does it mean I didn't love my gf at the time, or just that I felt like shit?

I don't think there's anything wrong with going a couple weeks, maybe months without sex. Sometimes, we're just not in the mood.

Thank you, I appreciate your support. :)

I was feeling suicidal & emotionally neglected, so it was hard to muster the desire for sex. Especially since they were often a selfish lover & wanted support for their mental health while devaluing mine & calling me crazy.

Sorry to hear about your snowboarding accident, hopefully there weren't any lasting complications.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: summers, Wrennie, Manaaja and 5 others
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
For me, I'll ask the bloke if he flirts with anybody. Make a fake account and do a little spying on social media. You'll be surprised how much people can lie straight to your face. I've called out this guy for doing something he claims he doesn't do. Its disappointing and I have never felt almost betrayed. I mean what else could the fucker be omitting. Ugh.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 25174, foxdie and Ghost2211
H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
@Kramer are you MGTOW then? No judgment or anything, I watch a couple of MGTOW you tubers even as a woman because I like to hear all sides of issues. The whole "shit test" thing is very Better Bachelor reminiscient.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I came into this thread expecting info on bowel cancer screening.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, Deleted member 94, Manaaja and 9 others