• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
Besides being caught, found, saved and such. That intervention in the right window frame... What are the other reasons that causes CTBs with SN to drastically fail?

- is your age important as well? I`ve read that your weight and height matters when it comes to the dosage of SN. Your metabolism, organism, if you may have respiratory problems already or not etc.

- this is not a question. So, your fasting should be at least 8 hours, even though it should be between 1 and 2 days. Maybe others will just do that for 4 hours...

- not everyone takes also those meds recommended as a precaution... But, nonetheless, SN had successful cases without this medication taken beforehand.

- even vomiting... One could vomit and SN still could have the intended effect upon that person, however if another vomits and doesn't take the second glass, it could lead to survival...

What else is there? What "errors" could there be to ruin all the planning?

love sick slime GIF by Petit Biscuit

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Not testing the product before use

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Pen>Sword, Freakazette and 1 other person
Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
Not testing the product before use
@loopylou Well, if it says on the label that it is >98%, you should still test it?

If yes, how?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
@loopylou Well, if it says on the label that it is >98%, you should still test it?

If yes, how?

There's the blood test but I dunno how it works exactly but you could just buy a SN test on Exits International. I think this is the one:

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Freakazette
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021

If yes, how?
Mine said that and I still failed. Don't believe sellers . I didn't tell it before use and failed. I have water test strips but I'm waiting for a replacement order of distilled water

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Freakazette
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
The blood test will confirm it wont it?